WALLY WEST LEAVES THE FLASH

Why are they wasting him so?

The actor moved, is he officially leaving the show for good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cDt86wMToNE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Why are they waisting him
You can't waste trash

Someone figured out most of their stories are idiotic and that barry could literally solo every problem the story has in the first five minutes but Budget restraints so they pad shit out with CW drama and it's killing their ratings. Even though FLASH is still ratings leading for network, they're killing it.

They've lost nearly a million people from last season, and 2 million from second/first season etc. That's L+7 ratings we're talking.

Their network formula is harming their own attempts to brand build.

Peanut gallery needs to go. I'd rather the show go more in a procedural route instead of drama. Make barry be a fucking CSI if you need to pad time out. Less idiots talking about shit that doesn't matter and more giving audience a chance to learn details for the story in other ways.

Wally wasn't getting used correctly anyway, might as well let him do another show.

Wally never really found his groove on the show after becoming Kid Flash. They should ship him off to "Legends of Tomorrow". He already has the poor decision-making thing nailed down.

>Their network formula is harming their own attempts to brand build.
why do you think that is?
i love drama, but good drama on the CW is rare, and instead its the worst shittiest contrived bullshit
Wally has yet to really have since own plot since becoming kid flash, and instead he's just been regulated to sidekick and jobbing duties.
He's an adult like barry, and I think they'd be better off giving him his own sideplots and side villains or letting him and barry switch off on jobbing duties

His White Hipster Comb-over can get the fuck out until someone fixes that.

Please but him on Legends

Well this season has been great so far without him so he clearly isn't needed.

They should've had him be much younger, like an actual teenager. Instead he Barry and Iris all look and act about the same age. But if he was much younger than them then he'd be better on the show since he wouldn't be as responsible or powerful.

The writers couldn't write wally for shit. I feel sorry for the actor.

>>
>They should've had him be much younger, like an actual teenager. Instead he Barry and Iris all look and act about the same age
well
>Keiynan Lonsdale
> December 19, 1991 (age 25)
>Candice Patton
> June 24, 1988 (age 29)
>Grant Gustin
> January 14, 1990 (age 27)
they're all abbout the same age, with Iris being the eldest
they can't write anyone for shit, so while I also feel for him, he isn't special.

good, now it's time to put white wally on the team.

They never would. Replacing a white person with a black person is fine. Replacing a black person with a white person is racist and will get you death threats.

Just make white wally being from some alternate universe and end it.

Wall West Is The Worst Flash Ever.

They wasted the Rogues too. Is this really that surprising?

They needed to make room for Impulse.

is that a thing, do we know impulse is coming?

literally gone for the rest of the episode. no one missed him.

ouch.

jax and wally should start a "barry who?" support group of black runners.

Just make a series where Wally and Roy are hero fuck-buddies taking on crime, easy stuff.

So was him coming out as a gay recently the reason why he's been looking gayer and more frail with each episode this season?

The producers need to make this nigga fix his hair

Fucking THIS

LoT clearly knows how to handle their speedsters better.

He's just gonna follow the Colton Haynes path.

>Join Superhero show
>Reveal Sexuality
>Fangirls support him
>Leave Show
>Try and use sexuality + Fangirl support to get a bigger role elsewhere
>No one cares after 6 months
>Crawl back to Superhero show
>Show only gives one off guest appearance
>Have to bend over for Ryan Murphy to get work.

Honestly that'd be great. He's just a big enough fuck up to fit in

he came out as bi, not gay

Bifags may as well be gay. They typically lean more towards the cock.

every DCCW show has about 1 seasons worth of good eps and every thing else has been Wasted Potential: the series

fpbp

Looks like he'll be in a few legends of tomorrow from their season teaser

But really, it's too much, they can't use the excuse that Wally is just learning anymore he's been on full duty for 6 months, with two flashes it's too OP. I'm sure she will be back for the big boss but having him there all the time is too much as they would need to keep temporarily 'injuring' him or Barry every episode

They could easily put him elsewhere, or give him his own plots

I doubt it

I think the actor was buying an apartment in LA a few months back which means he's left Vancouver where they film all the shows

Guess I'll start watching again.

>Make barry be a fucking CSI if you need to pad time out.

But with super speed he can just do everything in a snap of a finger.

>instead its the worst shittiest contrived bullshit
I think Arrow Season 2 and Flash S1 had the best genuine drama. Everything with Thawne was great, and while most would call her annoying Laurel and Oliver's split in Season 2, and Oliver's history with Slade, were both really well done and tense respectively.

Thank God for that. His main purpose on the Flash is to slow down the plot, and get taken out in under 30 seconds in fights.
Nah. He's gay. Probably going the Tom Daley route of gradually revealing it. Pic related.

A damn shame, since Colton is really a fine actor. He plays anger really well if you've ever seen Teen Wolf.

good fuck this character,
"i wanna be fast i wanna be fast"
fuck this guy with a crowbar

i want old villains to come back, captain boomerang the trickster, maybe they can have a rogue episode
and one more thing NO MORE SPEEDSTER VILLIANS

He can't make machines go faster, can he? You need machines and computers to be a CSI. If he does any thinking work or visit locations you can show it from his point of view.

But that's pretty much Wally Wests origin in the comics. He wanted to be a superhero and was a fan of the Flash and by chance / speedforce fate he became one.

This right here. They could have done Mirror Master right if they just had him be a little OP. Like in the Waid / Morrison run where he pretty much constructs a whole new warped mirror dimension.

Have him be a scottish omnipotent, dumb drunk and you got not only a very menacing villain, but also someone with some real problems to overcome.

The Flash is one of the most idiotic show.
Only good thing about it are waifu.

>You need machines and computers to be a CSI.

So, what, you just have him sit around waiting for a computer to process something? Because otherwise that's superfluous.

who? no i mean it who?

im sure he wasnt as annoying as this guy!!

>who?

he's a musician.
they're always flamboyant. look at prince or MJ (who he idolizes apparently)

No, my point is he could not solve crimes in a short amount of time, not in a way that has any meaning to the legal system. So he could probably figure out who did the deed in seconds but he would also have to prove it. I haven't watched the show in a while but I don't think Barry's the guy who plants evidence. Have him do everything by the book while the villain continues on doing bad things (which Barry prevents of course, but can't lock away the bad guy).

Have an overarching, slow-going detective plot where they have to figure out how to book a villain, e.g. prove his secret identity, and monster of the week type of stories as a b-plot. After the black site prison type situation they had in the first season I could see Barry going for some actual police work.

read a fucking comic book you mongoloid, kid wally was irritating as fuck

ok thats one and only one

youtu.be/cDt86wMToNE

btw his hair looks funny in the show now, cause this is how he had it during the summer
pretty much every female character has been pretty attractive

ok chill dude, i haven't read much flash with wally west in it, im a Barry Allen purest

>im a Barry Allen purest
oh
so you haven't read any flash comics, okay.
Barry has been flash since 2011, and prior to that the silver age, and had you read any silver/bronze age flash comics you'd know how fucking irritating wally was as a kid.
so, again
read a fucking comic book you mongoloid

fuck u barry allen has been the flash since 1956

He died before you were born and has only been in shitty comics since he's been back

wally has been the most important and only flash for most of your life.
you're a fucking retard; just admit you dont read comics and fuck off.

ok dude what ever you have now

The only good thing about wally in this show was trying to guess how he was going to job in any given situation. Although I would like to see him in a different show. Maybe legends or That titans show I heard about someone trying to make. I think he would do good elsewhere. I really am going to miss watching wally get his dick kicked in every week in more creative ways.

I miss Captain Cold

That doesn't sound interesting at all.

feel u man

frost is waifu for laifu

>read a fucking comic book you mongoloid
Sorry user, but I don't read comics. I just shitpost about them.

Doesn't mean he's gone permanently. Pretty sure Grant Gustin and Stephen Amell and some other CW actors have homes in California too.

They need him to for another Berlanti series, but that one isn't filmed in Vancouver so they wrote him out of the Flash.

You people bitching about drama have never actually read a comic book have you? By 1970, soap opera drama was so common in superhero comics, more people cared about who Peter Parker was dating than who Spidey was punching. Soap drama is literally what turned the X-Men from a bimonthly reprint title to a monthly powerhouse by the 1980s, with multiple spinoffs that exist to this day. New Teen Titans lasted 250 issues over two volumes over soap opera drama. Wally West's run as the Flash was 70% drama and 30% punching bad guys. They literally had Flash saving the day a half dozen times, strengthened by the eternal love with Linda. The first episode of this season's Flash literally borrowed it's ending from the comics.

Arrow has had three good seasons so far: 1, 2 and 5.

Stephen owns a vineyard in California. He helps run the wine business there. He's not stupid enough to think the show will last forever and he knows he won't get another shot like this again. He's using his Arrow $$ to build a life for after the show.

>LoT clearly knows how to handle their speedsters better.

Eobard worked there because they used him in small doses. And even then, he jobbed plenty.

>Wally West's run as the Flash was 70% drama and 30% punching bad guys.

lolwut

>Stephen owns a vineyard in California. He helps run the wine business there.
Ouch.
He's gonna be stuck doing Arrow for a while if the fires keep going.

I quit this show half way through S2. I just didn't care about what was going on. And from what I hear they increase the CW drama with Iris up to 11, and after watching a review of S3 I think I did the right decision.

Looks like there’s only gonna be one Speedster villain and its gonna be Nazi Tom Cavanagh‘s RF. Everything else is going to be dealing with the Thinker who seems to be bringing bunch of pawns to the field.

>Get rid of Wally just as he's getting to be more likeable
>Irredeemably cunt Iris is still going strong and nipping at Felicity's heels for worst female character on television

Fuck this series.

It's a smart move and h seems like a genuinely good guy. I would imagine it's more an interest and after-tv hobby more than a life, though, as the money he must have earned he should be at the very least a multi-millionaire.

same thing with patty and linda
all potential characters disappear but iris stays

>They need him to for another Berlanti series,
And what series is that??

probably LoT

Honestly every arrowverse lead actor seems like a genuinely chill person

Doesnt LoT shoot in Vancouver along with everything else though?

lolread the series lolfaggot

>It's a smart move
Owning scorched land isn't a smart move. Gates McFadden owns a vineyard IN FRANCE (i.e. she's literally a Picard now) and Sam Neill owns a vineyard in New Zealand where there aren't annual wildfires.

lolololol

And have him be played by Michael Rosenbaum.

That's until the season finale where it's revealed that Barry was Eobard all along and the real Barry is still stuck in the speedforce!

I guess this means eventually black wally in the comics become evil or dies.

This is DC not marvel

I called it when he got his powers. They can't have too many speedsters around at all times. Barry is already the dumbest, they dont need dumb and dumbmerer speedsters.

Not sure he could fit in that well on LoT as a permanent cast member. Maybe guest appearances.

I've yet to watch a single episode of one of the Arroverse show. Are they any good this year? Arrow and legends were pretty good last year.

There's Black Lightning I guess

But I think that films in Georgia

This but not fuck buddies. IMO thea/Roy was one of the least dysfunctional relationships in arrow or even the entire cwverse and I just want them to be happy and have Lian

If neither of them is Asian why would Thea name her daughter Lian other than naming her after Lian Yu, the island where her father is buried and her nephew's mother died?

and where she got put into a coma kek

Idk shit