South Park - "Sons A Witches"

BUTTERS! You forgot to make the South Park™ thread last week and didn't tell anybody about it and everybody was really confused on where to post and some other dickhead had to make a thread that overall generated less discussion than a Butters thread would have because it didn't immediately have a visible Butters seal of approval!

WHAT? What do you mean I grounded you last week because you kept spreading fake news the week before and that's why you couldn't post online? That sounds like a FAKE EXCUSE right there! What Facebook Russian told you to tell that to me? Where was your phone huh? I took it from you? I think I'd remember doing that! That's it your grounded for TWO more weeks! That means you're going to have to miss the all-new episode of South Park™ airing tonight at 10/9c, THAT'S RIGHT BUTTERS, that's two hours and thirty minutes from the time of this post.

>Sons A Witches - When a witch causes problems for South Park's Halloween, Cartman looks for a way to take advantage.

Now you march up to your room and think about what you didn't do!

lmao

10/10

Aw hamburgers.

Based butters dadposter

member this halloween episode?

Is there a more overpowered character in the history of fiction? He can ground the embodiment of chaos with just a few words.

But can he ground Jiren?

Glad you're okay, man. I was legit worried about you.

i missed you user
10/10 worth the build up

he can't ground butthole

Didn't Butters become ungroundable at one point?

You're alive!

first three are good specials, the rest is meh to forgettable.

Best Halloween special.

I missed you.

Either not a member of the ad campaign OR an EXTREMELY dedicated one. Either way, I love you.

Wait so did not having butters threads cause all those fujoshi's to make their shipping threads?

The precedent was well set for their garbo but no butters just opened the floodgates, they tended to stay out of butters threads usually

no we had those well before last week

But, that New Kid ungrounded him, remember?
he's some kinda ungroundable kid

Several times.

And it is easy to forget but without the threat Steven to ground him Butters gets REALLY unhinged, he may be cute, but he is a fucking monster.

It was always there but it intensified during/after Put It Down since it basically mean we got one thread focused on the POLITICAL COMMENTARY PLOT and one focused on the TweekXCraig-shipping aspects.

Reminder that Butters will grow up to be a serial killer.

If anything he keeps accidentally killing people and getting away with it

>Grow up to be.

Stream when? I'm Spectrum and they've JUST'd me out of Viacom channels

Fujoshit south park threads or Sup Forumsshit south park threads?

Why can't we have both?

why can't we have neither

Because Sup Forums is the most liberal board

If he can ground Putin, he can ground anyone.

I remember either Matt or Trey said that Butters was the most likely to grow up to be the most "normal" while Stan was the most likely to be gay.

>I've Got Something In My Front Pocket For You plays in the distance...

Fuck drumpf episode when?

>I remember either Matt or Trey said that Butters was the most likely to grow up to be the most "normal" while Stan was the most likely to be gay.
you really can't say that without giving source

TWENTY FIVE MINUTES

The entirety of last season

Plus "Put it down".

Drumpf has been getting more fucked then a Taiwanese Ladyboy, give the boipucci a small rest already.

These last few episodes have been pretty great. Classic SP great. Hope they keep it up.

Like I said, imagine its an actual witch with a real magic spell. How very seasons one to three.

It's a Randy episode, so I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much. But they have been on a pretty good streak, so who knows.

Is The Fractured But Whole worth making a uplay account for? Loved the stick of truth.

Holiday Special was good though. But I'm afraid they're doubling up on Randy because of Garrison's absence.

It's only worth pirating.

its not as offensive as sot and the ending feels really rushed but i enjoyed it, the combat is different but still enjoyable

I liked it more than Stick of Truth. Better battle system and more focused on the characters and their personalities, along with a greatly expanded roster to choose from.

My biggest regret was a certain character Butters' grandma didn't appear as a supervillain boss. Some people hate the ending but I thought it felt very in line with South Park's humor.

SP sucked for 2 years I hope they continue with good episodes tonight

>got called a dickhead by butters dad

It's all downhill from here user

Not for 60 it isn't, wait until it hits 40$ at least.

is there a stream for non US residents?

Jesus christ, look at the difference.
gotta say I do kinda miss the more crude animation.

try suptv

brettygood or suptv

Watching the marathons leading up to every season felt like watching a baby grow into an adult.

Oooh, Halloween-y.

>Spooky intro

nice

>Halloween themed opening
FUCK yes

spooky intro oooooooo

I miss Fratured But Whole, was a lot of fun.

same, I was just noticing that during the intro

Nice, it's been a while since they changed the opening.

Worse then SoT if you ask me, less varied action commands that have negligible impact, the U CAN MOVE AROUND IN COMBAT does not make up for that (especially due the lack of Up/Down moves), it has couple of peaks, but SoT is overall better since the games ultimately hinges on the writing and FBW basically feels like a extension of S19 while SoT is more S6-17.

SoT also runs MUCH better and doesn't have fuckton of intrusive DRM that prevented fuck all (cracked in 24 hours.)

Link?

I got nothing..

I don't know which thread to post in.

TURNED MYSELF INTO AN MTV AD MORTY

Holy shit that opening was fucking amazing

Women.

Heidi is so cute I love her.

Is Heidi in the new South Park game?

Heidi is cute as fug

>Cartman around Heidi

He still has a lot to learn about women

nope

Wait, is that a Halloween 3 reference?

No.

When will Heidi snap and kill Cartman?

Nope and neither is Garrison

Damn Heidi's dad is ripped.

Think he might end up beating the shit out of Cartman like PC Principal did?

JACK
AND
CRACK

I feel his pain but she's just so cute

>Tfw cant relate to first world girlfriend problems

cartman smiles for like 1 frame lmao

This some classic fucking SP

OH SHIT IT'S THE GREEN GOBLIN!

PETTING ZOO

CLOSED.

When will Spiderman appear?

this ep

but wicca is a religion of peace

I'm not seeing any satire or commentary so far. Refreshing.

THE ANIMALS HAVE AIDS

Fractured But Whole had a much worse final boss and ending, but I preferred the combat to SoT's.

Cartman's gonna cut a bitch.

>cartmans face at the table
>that soundbite of grinding metal
>that fake wave
whew

Cartman's got that Kubrick Glare.

Eric is fucking pissed

same

>Eric Cartman can get a gf but I can't

Vegas? It was obvious as soon as he flew off.

>everyone thought the cruse would be some satire or political commentary
>actual man witch

Oh shit Eric's fucking mad