Your weekly reminder

Your weekly reminder

better than commie clown kaine.

Thanks for reminding me. Now I know Sup Forums has made the right choice voting for Trump

He gets my vote.

And?

How is this bad?

Sounds like a half truth bullshit thread again

wtf thats disgusting, homosexuals should not be allowed to poison the minds of our prisoners.
only the death sentence can suffice for those freaks.
praise kek.

>mike "throw the faggots over the fence" pence

WTF? i love pence now

Good, he out of anyone should know that gays are a fucking disaster for culture in our country. It's not even normal gays, it's the fuckers who go out and cry about homosexual suffrage. Just be gay, but keep your fucking filth out of culture you mindless cock sucking no-faith having, child molesting faggots.

Look at those eyes. He's a master troll. All the more reason to vote for him and Trump.

Dems never tell the truth. Ever. sage this shit.

I think Pence may actually look more smug than Trump.

Is this supposed to be bad??

Awesome. Less STDs. Also, "gay marriage" doesn't exist, so they should be arrested for wasting government resources.

I guess I am a #PenceMissile now

Based.

no such thing as gay couples. degenerate

Yes we know, Trump got stuck with this shitty pick. Kasich wasn't willing to defend Trump and Pence hasn't either desu but Kasich had an issue of pride for not accepting the job.

sounds great. Pence2020!

I dont know, man

wtf i love Pence now

of course it exists you idiot. people get married who are gay. thus it exists. just because you are a cocksucker who hates it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

how will it feel when hillary is elected?

Based Pence

Pence is why I won't vote for Don.

Great work Pence!

TRUMP2016

Fuck faggots and LGBT.

Let.
God.
Burn.
Them.

WTF I LOVE PENCE NOW

holy check
888 confirmed hillary win

And Clinton has vowed to import more islamists who will kill homos just for being homos.

Oh yeah, thanks for the reminder. I'll make sure to vote for Mike "AC/DC if you're LGBT" Pence in 2024 if he runs.

So?
I don't care.

he's doing them a favor

i got the 888's. it's all done now.

are you man enough to #standwithher?

>people tell lies so that means they're true

rly maed me think

>cocksucker
it's adorable when mentally ill sodomites wrack your brain in order to find the worst thing you can call someone who doesn't support the gay agenda, you default to something homosexual

Nothing wrong with me. Gays should be gased along with the jews, feminists, nu-males, sjw-s and niggers.

based Grey Fox

Just a reminder that Pence doesn't even support Trump, he's been campaigning for some mexican all along

Another reason to vote for Trump.

IRONIC
R
O
N
I
C

Who cares? Pence was a useful idiot to get establishment Republican Jesus-freaks onboard with Trump. Vice presidents are mostly useless anyway, though I think either Jim Webb or Rand Paul would have been a better choice.

holy shit thanks OP, i was having trouble deciding who to vote for but now ill vote for Trump.

I am a #PenceLance

mike pence probably wants to touch little boys.

Like every republican, he's projecting.

based, but honestly they should be automatically committed to mental hospitals, with mandatory euthanasia if treatment doesn't cause improvement over a year.

suck on that, faggots

Go eat a dick, you fucking eunuch.

It's a sad day when such a thing is viewed as negative in today's society.

he is our guy

based pence

Based Pence fuck faggots and their degenerate bullshit

Nice

eunuchs are the trumpcucks.

how will you feel when you hear hillary rodham clinton announced as our next president, cuck?

Just like you are?

BASED PENCE

degeneracy should be illegal

Against illegals
Okay with abortion of all kinds
Okay with fags living together
Against fags adopting
Okay with weed
Okay with death penalty
Against life in prison
Against welfare
Against Obamacare
Okay with low minimum wage

Why can't a president have these positions?

You're telling me that Pence actively fought against the HIV epidemic?

wtf I love pence now

>hurr durr fuck faggots
All flamers should burn but who gives a fuck what you do in private?

>HURR DURR NO YOU'RE THE FAG

Shut up, dummy.

Why are cute little piggers so happy?

Just look at that cute pigger smile.

>okay with abortion of all kinds
because that would be murder

>dude weed
lol

I didn't know he is so based.

you think gay marriage is a lie and isn't true? are you retarded?

i just don't like the government having the power to say who can and cannot get married, faggot. you're just too weak minded to accept it's a good thing when the government, run by a bunch of corporatist elites out for their own personal interest, loses power over life choices like that.

cocksucker.

Shit he's already got my vote but I'll vote fore him again in 2024

Get him in

And Hillary is funded by countries that literally beheads gays and lesbians. Is that better for you?

Based

how will you feel when hillary wins on tuesday and you finally have to accept supporting trump was retarded?

Clinton "marriage is between a man and a woman" unless I'm pandering for votes, then being gay is not a choice
Clinton colluding with DNC to overtake Sanders
Clinton funneling foreign money through the Clinton Foundation and taking payments in return for contracts while being Secretary of State
Clinton calling black people "superpredators"
Clinton accepting money from Qatar and Saudi Arabia for Bill Clinton's "birthday"
Clinton, although being anti-gay 10 years ago, suddenly is for LGBT rights, except she has ties with half of the middle east which stones gay people to death
Clinton has the biggest ties and most donations from Wall Street than any other candidate in the history of America
Clinton and her camp playing the red scare narrative with disregard to national security/relations in order to push political agendas
Clinton blaming Trump ties w/ Russia, yet approved transfer of 20% of U.S. uranium to Putin's Russia as 9 investors in the deal funneled $145 million to the Clinton Foundation
Clinton's Benghazi which led to four Americans killed, an entire system of weak diplomatic security uncloaked, and the credibility of a president and his secretary of state damaged.
Clinton's Filegate: Clinton using the FBI files to dig for dirt on their enemies.
Clinton lying about “sniper fire” in an attempt to simulate exposure to danger in a war zone.
Clinton STILL married to a serial liar and cheater, who occasionally had sexual encounters with nonconsenting partners.

It isn't real user. Just because some mentally ill individuals call something a certain name does not mean that is what it is. Gay marriage is an oxymoron. It's not marriage at all.

First published in 1968, DSM-II (the American classiifcation of mental disorders) listed homosexuality as a mental disorder.

No kidding...

Clinton the subject of a “vast right-wing conspiracy” that led to the impeachment and disbarment of her husband
Clinton said “what difference, at this point, does it make” about four brave people killed in Libya as a direct result of her failure to protect them on the anniversary of 9/11.
Clinton amassed a personal fortune with “speaking fees” and payments from private sector political donors and foreign governments into transparent “foundations” in obvious exchange for future political favor.
Clinton calling TPP the gold standard, and also flip-flopping on NAFTA
Clinton's ties to human rights abuses in Colombia.
Clinton destroying and profiting off Haiti disaster
Clinton's massive bribes (sorry, "speaking fees") from big banks throughout her career
Clinton accepting $120,000 donation to the Clinton Foundation from a NYC developer while Senator. She was investigated by the Committee on Ethics and was found guilty.
Clinton's illegal funding from donor Victor Pinchuk
Clinton looting the White House after her and her sleazy husband left office
Clinton's husband pardoning a convicted tax cheat at the end of his second term, became a major contributor to Hillary's 2000 campaign to become a NY senator.
Clinton's obvious body count. Where a Clinton, you will find dead people. Call it a conspiracy but all the "conspiracies" people claim about Clinton end up being true, maybe it's time to wake up.
Clinton laughing about defending a child rapist.
Clinton fired for being a lying scumbag. In 1974 she was helping investigate Watergate scandal and the supervisor at the time fired her and described her as an "unethical, dishonest lawyer."
Clinton never even passed the BAR EXAM

i don't real against him, i don't say he should be stripped of his rights, I didn't say he shouldn't be a vp, I didn't say he's abnormal.

No one's taking away your precious homosexual marriage.

There are more pressing issues for the people to worry about.

I wish the ticket was flipped, Pence/Trump. Would have voted Republican this year if that were the case.

Good, he out of anyone should know that straights are a fucking disaster for culture in our country. It's not even normal straights, it's the fuckers who go out and cry about women's suffrage. Just be straight, but keep your fucking filth out of culture you mindless pussy licking no-faith having, child molesting breeders.

lil piggers just are. I don't know why. you can't even find a picture of a sad one, they don't exist

i understand you're a disgusting pollack so you don't have the intelligence to speak english, but i was asking a question.

i don't speak your meme tier language, but more importantly i don't go around pretending i do.

Pence would have us fighting Russia just like Killary.

How do you feel supporting a legit criminal?

Who am I kidding, faggots like you have no standards or convictions.

The weed ehh I don't care really. It's just one of those things I don't see the harm in and would get people to stop complaining and move onto morr important issues.

>murder
I'm not arguing if its murder or not. I don't care if it is. The earth is overpopulated and we need to reverse it anyway we can. Plus have you seen the statistics of who gets the most abortions? Blacks do. Their population is already rapidly expanding. It would explode if there were zero abortions.

People always get hung up on whether or not abortion is murder. What's your argument against it when I say I'm okay with murder?

Fucking based Pence

wtf I love Pence now

should straight same-sex marriage also be legal or do you just want to give homosexuals special rights that other people don't have?

>marriage
>legally recognized union of two individuals in a jurisdiction

i don't know if you understand how words work, but i quoted the definition of marriage above. you've probably got some stupid edgelord christfag definition, but your special snowflake definition does not apply to how words work in the english language.

then dont apply for a marriage license when you know you can't get one. it wastes government money and resources, like calling 911 without an emergency.

>what's your argument against it when I say I'm okay with murder?

then you should be fine with getting shot in the face for no reason

It's ok. You've gay and haven't managed to come to terms with it. All you have to do to find peace is go find a few cocks to play with.

I've been madly in love with my husband of ten years so I'm pretty out of touch with things, but I understand there's an app called Grindr that can help you find the play dates of your dreams.

educate yourself you brainwashed marxist leftist idiot
gay marriage, equality, diversity and other lies are a fucking propaganda made by leftist elites in order to destroy white race
How does it feel to be a mindless slave?

how do you feel supporting someone with legit awful policy?

who am i kidding, faggots like you just pretend to be into politics to seem cool

etc

>legally
Why are so many faggots bootlickers? The government isn't the supreme authority on marriage. It shouldn't have anything to do with it to begin with. You faggots wants to practice your little farce shouldn't have any legal ramifications one way or the other.

My only problem with this, is that it shouldn't have been jail time. It should have been execution.

Still pretty based, though.

>don't speak meme tier language

why are you even here then?

there's still time!
vote against hillary if you're uncomfortable with voting for trump.
think of the supreme court

>edgelord
>christian
what a world

Reminder that all gays, YES ALL GAYS, are enemies of a healthy white traditional culture.

I'm glad that even though trump probably cares less about this issue than I do, that he picked a strong anti-degeneracy VP like pence.

Not an argument

PIGGERS FOR TRUMP 2016

BUILD A WALL.

straight same sex marriages are as legal as gay heterosexual mariages.

are you autistic? your question doesn't make sense.

i also don't want to "give" anything, it's already here. you stupid faggot.