let's go

cheryl best waifu

Indeed

goddamn veronica is so dumb, won over by her evil dad overnight

GAY GUY IS ON THE WRESTLING TEAM

>Grindr
Is that still a thing?

KEVIN A SLUT!

The Black Hood is LITERALLY the Zodiac killer.

Is that a literal wired fence in a cafeteria?

Did Jughead just touch her arm?
Is Jughead a rapist?

Hiram wants dat ginger stallion

Huh

>Hiram wants to kill dat ginger stallion
FTFY

>last season
south side high isn't so bad
>this season
literal prison rules, you will fucking get raped without protection

You going to use the same OP everytime?

I'm debating that myself. Should I? It would make it easier to find the thread, but make it terribly boring

streams??

Use the sexiest WebM from the previous episode.

>Archie starts a gang

Sure, if someone make the webm

It's a watch, bro.

Kill it and hit it

Jughead is a big fish in a small pond.

I like Cheryl's evil brooch.

Oh wow we are not even hiding from the Zodiac comparison now eh

It's basically how all the gangs in Chicago initially started, a watch against the bad guys before they became the bad guy themselves

its also how chicago deep dish pizza came to be

I missed it, why did he said he shot fred? I caught child predator and sex/drug addicted teens

How does Black Hood know Fred is an "adulterer" and Grundy is a kiddie diddler?

I still hear about it but would not know

Based black Weatherbee

Archie is clearly a psychopath consolidating power. You shouldn't allow this, before long he'll control the town with an iron fist.

Why? This show is a disgrace to Archie. You might as well make an Archie Comics hate thread for all the relevance this fourth-rate teen soap has to the comic it was based on.

>It's a Moose being best boy episode

>It's a Moose being a OOC faggot episode

I agree with Veronica. If her mom wants to be helpful she needs to stop being creepy and threatening.

It's fun in the same way The Room is fun. It's just a long chain of stupid, stupid ideas that no sane person would come up with. For this it is great.

Early watcher here.

Get ready for the gayest shit at the end, and Kevin isn't even involved.

How are you doing it? Canada stream?

work wife and house wife

What happens.

Judghead fucks Toni when

Hiram convinces Archie he needs to be more aggressive to get the Black Hood. Archie then records a video of himself calling out the Black Hood and saying that the Red Circle will find him and "end" him. All while surrounded by muscly shirtless men in red ski masks.

Then it cuts to Hiram watching the video on YouTube and going "JUST AS PLANNED".

He's just trying to get laid Betty. Stupid selfish bitch.

OH SHIT JUG

rip in piss juggyrino

This is so stupid that I can see archie doing it

>getting mad at your best friend because you're too afraid to tell your dad you like smoking cocks and would rather skulk around in the woods where a literal killer roams

His dad already knows though, so I don't get his fucking problem.

LOL HERMOINE 180'D INTO A COMPLETE CUNT

Why is Hermoine being an asshole?

whats her problem?

He's gonna make Archie a terrorist. Holy shit!

Wew Kevin

she's stopped getting that fred andrew's d and lost her goddamned mind

what is kevin's endgame?

aids

Sup Forums, I just want you to know if you want to run around the woods at night trolling for strange men, as long as you practice safe sex that's alright with me.

>implying we can run
>implying we live near woods
>implying we go out at all

Now she is just being a bitch to be a bitch

ARCHIES BDSM CLUB

Archie look at yourselves, you look like ISIS.

WE ARE LEGION

Oh shit!

gaaaaaaaaaayyyyy

I can't take KJ seriously trying to be intimidating with that accent

>Archie is recording terrorist messages now

Wow that really was gay as fuck

What exactly is Hiram's keikaku here anyway?

>archie makes a shirtless group of vigilante men

What>

>we will hunt you

>we will find you

>and we will rape you

sponsored by commissioner gordon

UPCOMING EPISODES

4. The Town that Dreaded Sundown (November 1, 2017)
>TERROR IN RIVERDALE - When Archie's attempt to take matters into his own hands spirals out of control, Mayor McCoy calls an emergency town hall meeting to deal with the growing chaos in Riverdale. Meanwhile, when Betty finds herself at the center of a deepening mystery, her decision to keep some parts of it from Jughead causes further friction between the two. Veronica grows concerned for Archie when she realizes the lengths he would go to seek revenge against the person terrorizing Riverdale. Tensions between Northside and Southside finally come to a head and lead to an unexpected showdown.

5. When a Stranger Calls (November 8, 2017)
>THE PAST COMES KNOCKING - When Alice publishes a fiery piece in the Riverdale Register blasting the Southside, Jughead is forced to take matters into his own hands to try and keep the peace. Betty turns to Archie for help after receiving an ultimatum that could potentially destroy some of her closest relationships. With their SoDale open house fast approaching, Hiram and Hermione enlist the help of an unlikely ally to get some potential investors on board. Veronica welcomes her old friend Nick St. Clair (guest star Graham Phillips) to Riverdale, but his plans for a wild night with the gang quickly takes an unexpected turn.

5. Death Proof (November 15, 2017)
>The escalating tensions between Northside and Southside take its toll on Archie and Jughead's friendship, while an unexpected action on Betty's part strains Veronica's trust.

6. Tales from the Dark Side.
8. House of the Devil .
9. Silent Night, Deadly Night - MIDSEASON FINALE.
10. The Wrestler.
11. The Wicked and the Divine.

They are by far the sexiest terrorist group I've ever seen.

Probably hoping the Black Hood comes for Archie next.

What happened? I thought Riverdale came on at 9

Welp, back to Roots.

There's also some rumored spoilers making the rounds and if they're true... Oh, boy.

The Jingle-Jangle subplot will become a major storyline after the midseason break. The Serpents are framed for dealing it by their rivals, the Ghoulies, led by the mysterious "Sugarman". Betty gets involved and Sugarman either rapes or attempts to rape her (unclear at this point).

No way CW gets away with the actual thing. It's probably going to be attempted for max drama

Is Riverdale actually any good? Is it so bad that it's good, or do you get a joy out of watching it like you would an episode of Degrassi or something?

It's the most loving tribute to Archie that anyone could ever make.

they could do it
the tone would have to change afterwards to a
"very special episode of riverdale" complete with some rape hotline numbers at the end and perhaps a trigger warning at the start

the actual rape would have to be off screen of course

It's just a really good teen drama. Maybe even better than Degrassi.

>Betty and Jughead keeping secrets from each other
Oh boy

Date and time moved for season 2

>Is it so bad that it's good
>or do you get a joy out of watching it like you would an episode of Degrassi or something
It's literally both

When is the last time CW did a rape?

They could pull it off, but I doubt it because Betty is the showrunner's waifu. Also, losing her virginity to a rape sounds needlessly cruel, unless Jughead or Archie pop the cherry first.

Plot twist: archie is the sugar man, slinging drugs to fund his terrorist group

What scriptwriter thought it was a good idea to have Archie and some shirtless goons film an anonymous-like "we are leguun xd" video?

>showrunner
Who's the showrunner? Berlanti?

More like Reggie. Think about it.

Where the fuck is the torrent for this I just got home and it ain't on my table.

Robert Sacasa.

>When is the last time CW did a rape?
Female-on-male rape in season 3 of The 100

Man that show took a fucking turn

he wasn't resisting

Got taken over by grimdark writers?

no the show subverts the initial tone by the end of the first episode

That sounds horrible. I'd rather have the original tone.

Can Riverdale outcamp Gotham

Darkness is the original tone though

Different style of camp, so it's a little apples and oranges

Good episode. Digging Mr Lodge.

My 47 year old dad fucking loves this show.

Best Superman.

>Clarke and Lexa
I still can't believe I missed that until she ded

>we

Also. What is with the rampant paedophilia? Yea Kevin is 16-17. But he's still basically a child prostitute without pay. It's odd how the show passes over the fact. The only paedo to get her just desserts was Grundy and that just feels coincidental.