Spooktober

can we have a spooky thread Sup Forums?october is almost over,we should use all the time we have

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/sh/9pwmwte78xqgk46/AADQujIDNqvMdr-oFjWbWkaTa?dl=0
imgur.com/a/WZRik
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Rip the guy that was making his "Chose your own spooky adventure" maybe one day it'll be finished

Nigga it's a Wednesday

We just had a leftover thread from very late into sunday that lasted until tuesday . I'll just wait for Friday

yeah but i had a very bad wednesday

explain?

Wait till the weekend man. If you need a spook fix, go check the booru or browse herny's tumblr.

Here is a ton of pictures and stories you can look at as well here

dropbox.com/sh/9pwmwte78xqgk46/AADQujIDNqvMdr-oFjWbWkaTa?dl=0

I support spooktober threads.
Have a bump and a squid

imgur.com/a/WZRik
Repostin two NSFW commissions I got with Susie.

What if Blue Shirt Shaggy was the teacher at Ghoul School?

I haven't watched Scooby Doo in a while. When has Shaggy started wearing a blue shirt?

Fuck, now I really want Carrabba's.

Give me a quick rundown on Blue Shirt Shaggy.

I guess it is fine to start early

Perhaps a soup or fish based chowder would suffice?

Man, that picture makes it look like she has one boob.

It was a special or something for The Blue Falcon. One or two episodes or one movie.

Why does susie have a dick?

Because there is a lack of good art with her having a schlong. So I got one

Where is Sup Forums's halloween themed cytube link?

Anyone got any spooky stories to tell?

What comes to mind when I say
Ectoplasm

Do you mean personal experiences?

How much you dish out for it?

I was fisted by a vampire

I don't care if it is real or not

10$

Ghosts
Not bad

Anyone got any mega/download links to those '98 Scooby doo movies? I need some cartoons to watch.

Just type [Insert Scooby Doo movie name here] and Online at the end, and search. You will find good places to watch them real easy.

I'll Take 20!

im always too busy weekends

Why is that?

>That costume Scooby's wearing
I have seen that before, but fucking where

Like a month ago an user left a link to a chose your own spook story he was working on, but it's unfinished

I fucking hate herny

Shut up faggot, he was the only thing that made spooktober great in the first place

dynomutt

that's your opinion and I respect that but you're wrong and I hate you

He wasn't, but he was certainly one of the big ones.

People like you are the reason spooktober threads get worse every year

Not really

Yes, really, earlyfags nearly killed the spooktober threads last year with their fucking daily "IS IT OCTOBER YET!?" shitpost in fucking September

That is part of the reason why I dislike him. He got a really big push from Sup Forums and got more attention than most artists, and he just turned into such a whiny fucking faggot over it.

I'd love to be as popular as him, but then I look at his art and how he basically just draws the same shit over and over with slight variations.

Enjoy sucking up to an artist who makes snide remarks at has fanbase and constantly cries because people like his art.

Are you a good person?

>Are you a good person?
I wish I was.

Why do we give out candy on Halloween?

Wish there were more fanart of these two.

>Why do we give out candy on Halloween?
There are many different views of where the act comes from: Romans and Pre-Christian Celtics are the most accepted.

It was a tradition to go from house-to-house begging for food for the souls of the dead. Either to appease the evil spirits to leave the living alone or comfort the souls of loved ones in the afterlife.

It's a carry over from Samhain. It was originally part of mumming and guising where children would go through town on Samhain and put on little plays, sing, or preform tricks in exchange for candy.

Halloween was originally about keeping away evil spirits.
The closest thing we have to those these days are children, so if we appease them with treats they'll go away.

Probably not but I at least try to not be an asshole. Also in my experience actually good people don't call them selves good people

How do skeletons get sexy shapes and fill out clothes

C-can we agree that after this thread reaches autosage we won't have another one until we're actually supposed to have spooktober threads?

Magic?

Who knows. Thread might last long enough into friday

Which would you prefer, the trick or the treat?

>Which would you prefer, the trick or the treat?
>Treat
free stuff

What have you done in the spirit of spooktober today Sup Forums?

Why is Halloween your favorite holiday
Sup Forums?

It's not my favorite but it's just a fun day for fun. Who doesn't want fun

then git gud, fag

It's not my favorite, but it's the first of the holy trinity of good holidays that mark the time of the best season of the year.

Well dang. Link to artist?

I remember one year I went as a redcoat but everybody thought I was a pirate

>favorite

Last time I checked I didn't eat final fantasy monsters on Halloween.

I went as a student loan collector once

I used to be.

After the home invasion my views are now a lot more jaded. I don't even like my career choice because of it.

However, despite my rudeness, I do try to help people still. I'm not just as open to charity as I used to be.

That's supposed to be Naoto?

yes

nice

You can't destroy something that is infinite.

I want the teefers to LEAVE/co/

Poor Fangora. Even at this time of year, she rarely gets any love.

is that the burrito from dexter's laboratory where he gets a large one for lunch and thinks that he's about to die but in reality he just has a really long fart?
I need someone to check this NOW.

>Dana
I wish she was spooky so I had an excuse to post her in this thread. Also, dem nips on Red.

Because my favorite things are considerd spooky. Aliens, monsters, ghosts, all of what i have passion for is considerd halloween. That, and i like goth girls alot too

Was brought up last thread, but what do you guys think about an older Winnie? A "hairs turning grey if they haven't already become grey" Winnie?

eh.. I am fine with it.

I can't unthink a theory that she turns out to be a perverted prankster ghost because she died in a way(s) I can't even risk saying here.