What are some good magazines to subscribe to?

What are some good magazines to subscribe to?

Other urls found in this thread:

backwoodshome.com/
barnesreview.org/
thenewamerican.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>(((Economist)))

Not the economist.

Which one then?

That's a newspaper

The economist is the shittiest rag of a magazine ever. Every fucking issue is just some bullshit about muh evil russia, muh poor refugees, muh xenophobic brexit, muh racist KKK-supporting trump, etc etc etc.

But the part that bothers me the most is the fact that it doesn't list the authors of the articles. So these (((people))) are free to just shit out whatever outright lies they want and they don't need to answer for their lies because nobody knows who wrote them.

It was definitely good checking it out after Brexit and seeing how livid these kikes were though.

see

Youre an idiot.

backwoodshome.com/

barnesreview.org/

Is the art that bad they need labels?

Taki's Magazine

I dont know if Barns review has a paper issue still, Occidental quarterly is a decent enough paper if you have to have something in dead tree form.

Dailystormer.com is a good place for news though.
Newobserveronline.org is decent.
Americanfreepress.net are solid.

thenewamerican.com/

Fpbp

Economist has turned from a central/right periodical to pure globalist propaganda

I feel like the Economist is basically just a magazine for people who aren't actually smart, but like to think of themselves as smart. They subscribe to it and leave it out somewhere at parties. For some reason it has a reputation as being intellectually elevated, but I have a strong sense that this is just because of the "Brits = smart" meme.

Soldier of Fortune

nOt aN aRgUmEnT xDDDDDD!!!!1!!1!!!!!11

The Economist is basically the globalist paper of record. It's important to read it in order to see what they are thinking.

but make sure you read it for free
ie the doc's office

That's the feeling I get when I read it (my libcuck roommate is a subscriber). The mag is full of bullshit like "trump is a racist klansman because he didn't disavow David Duke and the KKK quick enough" and "we need syrian refugees to pay for your pensions because you don't have enough kids!" or "we need to take in migrants because muh little aleppo boy".
it's fucking huffington-post-tier trash