What is your most hated comic book run of all time?

What is your most hated comic book run of all time?
Pic very related.

Part of a larger whole? Kyle and Yost on New X-men.

It's own thing? Avengers Arena.

All teen comics post 80s.

Really? I thought this was one of the more palatable things Morrison ever wrote

Future Foundation by Hickman. Shit was garbo. He tried to make Valeria and Franklin interesting but they were a couple of Kary2 Sues who could fight Celestials in middle school. The shit was cheesy asf too.

Bendis

I hated morrison's run
I'm a cyclops fag and i get that he wanted to break jean/scott. the problem is that he did it by making scott a whiny piece of shit, like a combination of an autistic and a retard. forever smearing his name

so much this

I like that he did it, acknowledging that Scott was really fucked up following his possession by Apocalypse. It was a really great way to show just how it changed him.

Plus, Scott and Emma is way better that Scott and Jean anyhow. Emma at least lets him be a man.

When this series was going, at the same time, in the main X-men series, Chuck Austen was doing really shitty shit.

Sub-shit garbage.

Morrison's New X-men is in no way worse than that crap.

Must be awful to have this much shit taste

X-plain yourself.

Bait doesn't work if people agree with it user.

It gave us Fantomex, so its in my book.

>Kyle and Yost on ANYTHING.
ftfy

All star batman and robin due to the potential

*its OK in my book.

Why does it have so little meta?

Wow. You are a giant pleb.

One More Day

Bendis on anything that isn't Ultimate Spidey.

Morrisons New X-men was a huge breath of fresh air. It was a break of the old, Claremont crap. I loved that in the 80s but by the early 00s it was impossible to follow. And also you could read all of new x-men and it came out as one proper run, not something where every two issues had a tie-in in another book that you had to look up to be able to just follow the story.

Honestly, I have to say that New X-Men got me back to reading X-men after the BS cavalcade that was the late 90s / early 00s.

Mine is also pic related

the run itself is actually brilliant

>hating on Bendis Daredevil
why

Because it's trash

What was so bad about it?

Claremont X-men
Wolfman teen titans

Nah.

>this is bad
>why?
>because it's bad

great thread

the run yes, the arc no

Daniel Way Wolverine

I hate Daniel Way.

Thunderbolts by Zub and Malin. No Thunderbolts, just shitty promotion of Bucky, Secret Empire, Inhumans.

Abe Sapien by Scott Allie, it's not the worst run in the world but it's a huge quality dip for a Mignolaverse title and made a great character boring.

Bendis' GOTG. Not even because it's offensively bad or anything, but because it left Cosmic stagnating for four goddamn years with absolutely nothing to show for it.

>making scott a whiny piece of shit, like a combination of an autistic and a retard. forever smearing his name

yeah who could imagine Cyclops leaving his wife and infant son

Nearly all the runs mentioned have been high profile runs. Wolfman TT? Morrison X-Men? Bendis DD? If you people think those are trash then you've been reading too much good stuff and don't know what true shit is.

Next someone's gonna say Kirby Fantastic Four just to take the piss out of it.

Fraction's Thor, by a long show

>hating this more than Austen
Actually kill yourself my guy

Most "runs" ARE some degree of high-profile. US War Machine is the worst comic ever made but it's not exactly a run.

It's still better than the Kieron Gillen run.

I wish Kieron Gillen weren't in comics desu. He's shallow and his comics are all really emotionally vapid.

>Really? I thought this was one of the more palatable things Morrison ever wrote

I've been reading it as I've never read X-Men beyond Byrne's stuff. It's not actually bad, so far. Fantomex is dull and the alien stuff isn't framed well and lacks impact as a result but, the Kid Omega stuff is shaping up really nicely and I'm looking forward to reading more of it. It's not great but, Emma Frost is good, at least...

That's actually one of my favorite runs ever until the last two arcs. Just about the only person who wrote X-men that actually bothered to add interesting stuff to the series and instead of just keep ripping off Claremont.

Gillen's career is justified by Journey into Mystery.

>Gillen's career is justified by Journey into Mystery.
I'll check that out. I don't want to hate the guy, and I expect he's going to be sticking around.

I don't like you.

But Chuck "the fuck?" Austen did indeed have a run on X-Men which is far worse than Morrison.

It's a shame he's such a stupid cunt cause Strips was legitimately good.

So we're basically just posting great runs and pretending they're bad to get (You)'s? OK, let me try.

It was written by Bendis.

This. Also the Alien mini series was a huge let down.

Good to see your wickdiv rating is dropping, Kieron.

Marvel
Daniel way deadpool
Dc
Connor/Palmiotti Harley Quinn
Independent
Bitch planet