Why is this nigga Killmonger so angry

Why is this nigga Killmonger so angry

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2722740/The-ancient-initiation-ritual-scars-boys-look-like-crocodiles.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

His traditional African circumcision was botched.

Killmonger was attacked by the Cockmongler?

Jesus. Even for someone with a fetish for bald women this shit is not appealing. And that guy's skin just looks acne-riddled. Why is this cast so ugly?

First lady thinks this is stupid.
Second lady is bored.
Third lady is checking out goosebump boy.
So is old person.

>Cure cancer (and don't share it with the world)
>Politics are still decided by 2 niggas beating the hell out of each other with sticks
Advanced my ass!

> And that guy's skin just looks acne-riddled.

I think it is supposed to be ritual scarring. The below tribe does it to make them look like crocodiles.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2722740/The-ancient-initiation-ritual-scars-boys-look-like-crocodiles.html

like you wouldnt have enjoyed seeing the last election decided with Hilldawg and Trump in the Thunderdome.

A fetish for bald women? That's random

He got poked all over his torso. I'd be angry, too.

>politics are still decided by fighting
no it isn't, he just entertains the tradition but they aren't literally dethroning him if he loses a fight. Every single time someone has challenged BP's right to being the king of wakanda in the comics, it was usually through political stuff.

If it was as simple as two dudes fighting in an organized setting, there would be no way to make a two hour movie out of it.

There's plenty of qt girls including the one with the cat gauntlets.

black people can't be cute

So, is Wakanda the new Asgard?

I hope you get better.

Whats with the strawberry seeds on the guy on the right?

Michael B Jordan is sexy. I'd let him rape me and make me his whitey slave

He's killer croc

because he's in a nigga moment

Ah yes, the legendary bait that never fails, the guaranteed (You) magnet. Angry Sup Forumstard posts incoming

Surprised no ones KANGposting...well done Sup Forums

It's a traditional African piercing I think

Sup Forumstards? Getting dominated by muscley men is legit my fetish

It's supposed to resemble ritual scarification, but fails because real life scarification is usually done in a pattern or design.

:3

they should have put Tyler Perry in front of the title just to make sure it made billions

Yes, but better since it's black.

WE

>Why is this cast so ugly?
Because they look like men with boobs. That is what bald woman are.

It's not strawberry, it's a beautiful ritual where beautiful african black people scar their body over and over again so they look like a crocodile, a fierce animal. It's something a civilized baka gaijin like you would understand.

And then he lost the throne to his retcon into existence sister that is considered a better Black Panther than he ever was.

So basically you're saying you'd fuck a guy as long as he has long hair?

Who is this Krillin w/ hair motherfucker?

This is the MCU, you are safe from this and Whor.
Do you need a hug?

>Balkyrie
>Baron Mordo
>Ancient One

mfw I read it in his voice