So true

So true.

Other urls found in this thread:

tumblr.com/
Sup
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wrong.

t. white male

ok aaaand is there a problem that I prefer a white nation that a shit skin one?

Are you kidding me, I see "nigger" and "mexinigger" like every other post here. At least with this site, he's right.

Of course it's true. The whole idea of immigrants outnumbering natives is terrifying. These fucking Hispanics went from 1% in 1950 to 25% in 2050. What the fuck.

>99
That was fast..

Give me one good reason why America shouldn't have White Males in control.

Everything great about this country is because white people (mostly males) made it that way.

I trust a guy who was in a film against genetic discrimination (Gattaca). No, that is not sarcasm.

Don't forget the shoes

Dude was in the original Purge movie, he and his judgement should be discarded

What a based cuck. I'm with her now.

he's right particularly, but wrong generally that its a bad thing.

Sage. I am a minority who is sick and fucking tired of rich liberals speaking for me. Fuck you. MAGA.

And?

>2050

Cool time machine, Ahmed. Want to bring it to the White House?

Nobody should be in control. Fuck democracy. Anarchy is better.

With out white males the whole world would be a shithole!

Hes not wrong.

Admit it Sup Forums.

As to whether thats reason to vote for Shillary is another matter, but MAGAs are essentially against non-Whites.

>Are you kidding me, I see "nigger" and "mexinigger" like every other post here.
So you assume theyre white? fucking racist nigger faggot

Sad. Ethan Hawk is a good actor and smart. Oh well, some people don't see it until they do.

>Wanting 80 IQ mexicans to determine your country's future.
No sane person would want this.

Why the fuck isn't anyone worried about ethnic diversity in countries that aren't historically white? Why is it only us that have to give over our homelands?

Well it appears that 120 IQ educated liberals are about to.

But who will fuck my wife if not the based PoCs with BBCs?

He's right.

It doesn't mean White and male, it means White, and there's not only nothing wrong with that, it's the way it should be.

It's not wrong, to make a country successful it needs to be white and male.

Not an argument. You must tell us why that is wrong, Mr Hawke

Jews, you retard.

Horseshit. With the amount of white nationalism shit on this forum, I highly doubt the people who post here aren't white.

You'd have to show me proof that isn't the case to convince me of that.

DURRRR I GET MY FACTS FROM INFOGRAPHS ON Sup Forums

There is no red pill, you're still in the Matrix.

I'm a 134 IQ non "liberal," no to "left" jewism.

>Japan
>South Korea

Uh huh

Doesn't mean we're racist. We're half joking!

Rhetorical question, you fucking leaf.

>I'm a 134 IQ non "liberal," no to "left" jewism.
>"jewism"

Your entire family has a combined IQ of 134.

Yes, of course we are against non-whites.

Is this wrong or immoral to you?

no we're not, reddit

I'm brown, but I'm head and shoulders above the rest of my shit tier family in regards to overall civility and responsibility. I want a whiter nation to live in because I've not experienced any racism from whites at all, In fact the only race related BS i've dealt with is from Libtards who consider me "too oppressed" to have a valid opinion and my own shit skin relatives accusing me of "being too good for my family" because I decided to start up a business instead of work at McDonalds.

Mexicans have smaller dicks than whites and they're dirty like niggers

tard or just shill? the sources are cited in the image

I only like the his movies when he dies in it.

The purge
>>When?

yeah, it is true.

Hey Ethan. All people are equal right? So if whites mistreat minority groups in their countries we can expect Latinos to mistreat whites once we become the minority right?

Who in their right mind relishes the prospect of becoming an oppressed minority in their own country? What kind of masochistic cuck logic is that?

/thread

what a fucking faggot

not an argument

Another millionaire actor telling you how you are just a piece of shit in their eyes. This is what the elite think of everyday Americans...

Australia is worse than Canada, you're one to talk.

>t. rich white male who lives in a gated white community that never associates with minorities.

I agree with that statement whole heartedly

>Retarded mexican detected
Calling it an infograph doesn't invalidate it. Nor is it invalidated by where it came from.

All the information is sourced. You can study it yourself if you want.

I'm a 138 IQ medical researcher. There are definite differences between races, in almost every aspect. From IQ, to behavior, to diseases.

He's right to some extent, but what he doesn't understand is that it's not just blind racism and sexism behind the urge. White males created virtually all of modern civilization. There's reason to believe that a country where white males lose relative power will begin to slip downward. And, of course, to even bring this up as a possibility is taboo in mainstream circles.

Are their any actors that fucking like white people? They're all pussies who pander to minorities. It's even worse when they're white

Well, America was taken from the natives. So...

Whelp we've made them think we're a lot bigger than we are. Mission accomplished.

Yeah, but every country is worse than Canada har har fuck nationalism, we need a one world government

Wow! Hillary is getting REKT in the early voting data!

All of the swing states are either tied now or leaning towards Trump! How did this happen?!

Clinton is guaranteed to loose now. How could this happen?!?! She had the news media and Hollywood working for her. Plus she did everything she could to rig the vote. Why didn't she win?!?

WHY?!?!

Its unrealistic, thats the simple truth.

There comes a point in life, when you have to grow up and understand that the same reason you are allowed to voice your opinion, is the reason another person is too.

America is 60% (and shrinking) in European-Americans. Thats only going to go one way, especially considering how the American women are.

So in essence, what Im trying to convey to you, is that short of literally gassing (Austrian style) 150 million (and counting) non-"whites", you will have to live with it.

Anything else is childish fantasy.

As a white male, what do I have to gain by giving up on my country?

Virtue signaling asshole. Hollywood is morally bankrupt at every level. We need to stop consuming their filth for society's good

TLDR past i'm brown. Stay mad faggot

I'm just criticizing the laziness of people. I see the same infographs posted many times and the individual studies are never mentioned.

Still voting trump you TV doctor.

Ancap thread?

Agreed, but I also really fucking hate Australians.

KEK

how is australia worse than canada?

Whenever someone tries to claim some credential on Sup Forums, everyone laughs.

Noone believes you. Youve probably been here long enough to know that if you had proof, youd timestamp it.

It's kind of patronizing when a guy who lives in an ivory tower gets to tell the peasants that he's better than them.

GAY FLAG

Imagine an entire country of stuck up Hollywood, American hating assholes.

Except perhaps the guy who wrote Missing Missy, David Thorne.

Is there a problem with this? What's wrong with white males being in charge? We do a good job.

NIGGER ... FLAG IS NOT GAY ... PABLO GO MEXICO PLEASE

Lurk more

You called?

this is pretty much the ultimate redpill i think. there is just no way to stop this process now. THANKS HITLER.

basically all Trump got

Timestamp what?

I don't have a labcoat or an ID or anything. I work in an office for a private medical company; not some Area 51 bullshit like you are probably imagining.

You are looking forward to the coffee coloured masses of indo-china?

Im certainly not. If it comes down to it and we have to fuck up all the non whitesvthen lets do it.

If they dont want to leave, thats too bad. Helicopter ride.

Before you talk about it being childish, the fact is Europeans are currently being genocided by hostile governments.

>that Maisimodo on the right

true most of us are chinese

So, wanting America "white and male" is bad, evil racist, basically the nazi equivalent, but wanting it "black" and "mexican" or w/e is just fine?

I am literally so sick of white men.

I could careless if a black human comes up to you and YOU get offended when they say black lives matter. In fact I love it that it makes you bigots squirm inside while hoping these thoughts of anger that dwell in your minds are actually so toxic enough that it somehow bleaches your racist views so maybe one day you all will see the truth. The truth that we are all equal and whatever minor differences we have between us is not seen as a negative thing but as a positive thing. I swear to god there is some kind of bug that is eating at white mens brains, I don't know why they're all so fucking stupid. THEY are the problem. THEY are holding us back.

There comes a point in life when you have to grow some balls and stand up for your family, community, nation and people.

Durrr I can't argue against so I'm just going to mock it

I never said the facts are wrong, I just think people like you are lazy when the only facts brought up are pictures posted many times.

When the entire media has made and continues to make white men an accepted target for demonizing and harassment, they shouldn't be surprised when white men flock to an outspoken person that is everything those whiny faggots hate.

If it's monsters they want, then it's monsters they'll get.

why would you do this to me?

Thanks, Lena. Gas yourself.

>tumblr.com/
>Sup Forums.org/

People are always mixing these two up

Ever heard of the horseshoe effect?

>Are you kidding me

Just mocking the person, not the argument. Never acted like he was wrong.

>Before you talk about it being childish, the fact is Europeans are currently being genocided by hostile governments.

And why do you think we are protesting it?

Because we still have a slight chance of delaying it. Were at 90% in Austria. We can still stop the eastern Hordes. Furthermore, Austrians are very xenophobic. If you dont look Austrian, you dont get treated like an Austrian. The biggest issue, same like all other Western nations is our birth rate of 1.3.

You Americans on the other hand are literally fucked.

You already have imported millions over centuries. Your nation is built on the idea of a multi-cultural melting pot.

Pretending otherwise is silly.

Accept your faith. You should learn to work with the minorities, because they will outbreed you within the century.

As to "fighting them" tough guy. You would be the first to go.

who is that faggot
he is prolly a pedo since he supports one soo strongly

DOTR