Experiences with non-white people

>be me
>go to get some fastfood with good buddy
>good movies and cozy weather later
>feels good to be able to get whatever whenever because of hard work
>arbeit macht frei
>arrive at other buddys apartment
>so hard to get a parking spot
>after some time trying to take the tiny spot, decide to drive around the buildings and find a better parking spot
>putting gear in reverse and start backing out of the parking spot
>horde of 10 young arab and african looking immigrants men casually aproaching the car
>ohwell.jpg
>suddenly one arab immigrant starts walking aggresively towards the car
>yelling "GET OUT GET OUT" in sandniggerish danish
>look at good buddy, what do?
>meanwhile immigrant hordes rage intensifies
>ask buddy, did you try piss them off in some way?
>nope.jpg
>at this point most of ugabooga-horde is gathered around the car
>"leader" sandniggers rage intensifies
>starts punching and kicking the car
>look out of the window try to calm it down
>notworking.jpg
>half of horde is now kicking and punching the car

cont
>reevaluate situation again
>if we go out and beat them to pulp, we lose our jobs and income and will get labeled hateful racist
>will probably get attacked in our homes by antifa and other traitor groups
>make decision to drive off
>horde of subhumans run after us for some hundred meters, throwing whatever they can pick up from the ground
>ruin the back end of the car
>cheap piece of shit car, dontcare.jpg
>get away, sandniggerhorde out of sight
>decide to drive around the area for a few minutes and then go back
>other buddy waiting for us after all
>almost back at the chimpout spot

>small pack of 3-4 sandniggers standing on corner scouting
>they notice us
>one run to get the rest of the nigger pack
>WHATTHEFUCK.jpg
>think about if what their reasoning is, we are not criminals after all
>conclude they are sandniggers and these are just the sandnigger ways
>drive to buddys home instead
>reporting the incident to police
>next day hear a conversation in supermarket near the chimpout
>horde of sandniggers not even from this area
>mfw 4-5 people arrested late last night

I dont live in a "upper class" place, but we dont usually have this kind of crimes. Mostly drugdealing and more shady and sneaky stuff. So this was just another wake up call for people in our area. Thanks for making our propaganda for us, sandniggers.

Share your experiences with sand niggers and regular niggers. Shadilay!

didn't read

I saw a finn

Sorry, I cant translate it to arabian for you britfriend

Get a gun faget

Damn danebro here in 'murrica that's enough justification to legally waste some shitskins

Kobenhavner i presume?

I have been in a fight with sandnigs twice in Århus, once near the clubs/bars and once in Minde Parken because they felt we were getting too close to their family (they grill and smoke hookah's there in big family groups). Both threatened to pull knives on me but dident and they just sort of backed off after awhile.

Cant wait to kill them all to bh phamalam.

Also
>good movies and cozy weather later
>good movies

Normie detected.

Well yeah it is okay for people like us, we can handle ourselfs and take the right decisions. But I fear if these hordes of subhumans run into some old people or even worse, some kids who cant fight back or run away fast enough.

>be me a few years ago
>live in Bradford
>group of pakis start harassing me and a mate
>step into the boy and barrel
>they obviously don't know what it is and follow us
>20 tattooed BNP members step up
>pakis get shit kicked out of them

Gone to shit now though, they have a paki hijabi lass collecting glasses now.

Soon even Idle and Thackley will fall and there'll be no 90%+ white bastions left.

Did Denmark take a lot of refugees?

are you guys ok?

Did it sound like they are OK?

Around kbh, not in the inner city
Good movies exist, just not the new ones. But I get what you mean.

>are you guys ok?

We will be, not anything we cant handle.

>the boy and barrel
What is that then

A bunch of Niggers here in Graz will always greet you in a way like you know the stupid fucks, in hopes tthat you stop walking and they can bum you for money or shit.

And sometimes if you fall for that you get beaten up by a pack of em and land in the news like a dumbass.

>tfw own guns but Concealed carry license is fuckhard to imposible to get

Thinking about starting to carry nonlethal stuff though, which is easy to get unregistered and all

Where do you live?

I'm from Jutland and last time I was there it was quite bad but not lost yet.

a pub, used to be the meeting place for a couple of white nationalist groups in Bradford.
Bradford is notorious as the most paki and one of the poorest and worst cities to live in in the UK. If I go into the city centre I am literally a minority in my own city.

Didnt take that many, but we still have 2. and 3. generation idiots of them (arab/muslim immigrants) running around doing stupid things. They like the tough gangster nigger trend, they are all gonna be don corleone and 50 cent and sell cocaine for a living. We are ok for now but it will be rough soon with the promotion of the "gangster" lifestyle everywhere. Also I have noticed a lot of new danish (((documentaries))) about racemixing, in tax payed tv channels.

i heard that some danish prince married half-asian woman. how did that go?

Offtopic.

Next week ill be in slagelse doin some business.
Whats the best thing i can do on a avg evening in dk?

Live at Norrebro near the station, sandniggers everywhere but for some reason there is not much going. After they removed the niggerpark across the street from lygten station it has been quied (or maybe i have been lucky)

She divorced him, got married again, divorced that guy also and now living on good alimoney

Kbh area. It is far from lost, but it is creeping in on us slowly. We will be ok, people are relatively redpilled if you go outside the inner cities.

Good.

I like Denmark.

did danes take her well? denmark is not sweden-level yet, i thought. well, at least she was elite, not like that swede gym guy

DESU she was a little bit hot. A asian-brit from Hong Kong, have had some faps to her.

>be eastern european, work in CPH, live in 1st zone
>constantly hear from danes about horrible eastern european criminals
>one night hear someone shouting "allah akbar", plus shootings
>look through window - body laying in street
>calls cops/ambulance
>random car arrives and takes body, because guy's in critical condition
>next morning read online about 20y old getting 4 bullets, surviving though
>can't mention "allah akbar" part at work, because it's a refugee crisis, so it's a taboo to talk about muslims
>hear danes laughing at swedes for being politically correct
>hear how dangerous it's in eastern europe
>danes
>denmark

SUPER SEXY

Sad, but Denmark is still brighter than Sweden but still have problems with these. My uncle is going to vote for nye borgerlighet and I know more that will, I'll still probably move to Denmark in a few years.

Sounds like Copenhagen, move to Jutland.

Yeah, but the thing is that Denmark stopped it 10 years ago and is starting to reverse it. We are seeing the first results now, although it will take some years before we get real purge tier.

WTF?!?!?

Are you Bill Clinton user?

I've been to Denmark and found it comfy. I noticed you have a few Scottish pubs which I found odd because usually it's Irish ones you get.

Yea but I still see that it has gotten worse every year I visit, It's not like Sweden tier but it has still gotten worse. I'm glad though that DK at least see the problems and try to do something about it. Danes are overall more redpilled than Swedes.

>Live in rural Indiana town with a 97% white population
>King Nigger forces everyone to start taking section 8
>All of a sudden my apartment complex pushes out notes reminding us all of the amount of people allowed per apartment and such
>Empty townhouse on the end of the lot gets a gaggle of niggers
>Suddenly like ten chimps live in my quiet neighborhood where I've only had to call the cops once in the five years I've lived here
>Literal chimps, jumping on cars, playing in the dumpster, running and screaming all hours of the day, their townhouse is right next to the dumpster so every time I take my trash out I have to listen to their "mgupbugup bix nood muh dik" monkey talk
>Three AM one night a few weeks ago
>Loud banging noise
>Grab shotgun, head to door
>Someone is trying to kick my door in
>Open door
>Surprise, it's a nigger
>He looks at me and gives me some bullshit of "hahahahaaha yeah man I'm so drunk ahahahahaha why are you in my apartment man come on" and tries to push past me
>Reveal shotgun
>He actually pisses himself, "yo yo yo yo yo ayo hol up hol up jus' a joke man jus' a joke" and runs the fuck away
>Next day
>Knock at door
>Two officers standing there
>"Yeah we got a call from Mrs. Coalburner who said you pointed a gun at her son?"
>Explain the situation
>Point at boot marks on my white door
>Cops laugh
>"We figured"

And that was how our first and last nigger family lasted barely a month and a half

Copenhagen has a big british ex-pat community

These things takes time. It gets more and more difficult to be a refugee and now if they have a chance they go to Sweden (thanks!)

Dumbass, Brits speak Punjabi or Urdu.

They got runned out of town?

>Tfw I literally don't go a single day except weekends without having to deal with a rainbow of different non-whites

Well that's were I was so that makes sense. There was some in Sweden too.

Only problem I had is one scots pub had cricket stuff in it. We scots hate cricket

Good city though

>go outside
>see nigger
>day ruined

I am guessing you were at the scottish pub near the townhall. Only scottish one i know. Tons of irish and british around also. However all of them are touristtrap. They have to be that to support the cost of operating

Sadly it seems too go to slow, I'm afraid that the reverse will fail and there will be bigger problems in later years especially if socialdemokraterne wins next election. Doesn't help that Denmark is between Germany and Sweden who are being currently literal zoo. Still even the queen is quite redpilled and most danes I know are at least redpilled to some degree so at the same time it's looking good.

>be me
>Wake up
Are you really yourself in your unconscious hours? Your perception of time and the universe has temporarily ceased after all.

Denmark and Norway are competing with who is most redpilled. Sweden has scared both government. Norway will now start implementing food cards for refugees. That will be cards every food store can take, but impossible to withdraw cash and send it to familiy abroad.

It was at Nyhavn I think.

My first experience with a sandnigger was when I was very young and I asked him if he was from turkey and he punched me in my face.

Lucky to be red-pilled at a young age desu.

mcjoys maybe, a hipster scottish bar.

That is the one.

I was there one night. Didn't go back because it didn't make sense to leave Scotland just to go to a Scots bar

>Living in copenhagen
A part of the problem.

haha your a pussy

>Well yeah it is okay for people like us, we can handle ourselfs and take the right decisions

translates into "VEE KAN'T HEFF GUNZ OR DEFEND OUR CHEELDREN, VEE AH BETTAH THAN YOO"

Did not like it, get the same beer at a bodega for 24 kr. Only downfall is that it is a smoking bar.

Norway has gotten bad as well over the years what I've seen and talked to, I would say Denmark is more redpilled than Norway though since Denmark has been thougher with laws and has more redpilled population. Sweden has gotten more redpilled over the years but is still the least redpilled.

>go to a döner joint in germany people recommended
>guy making döners and possible owner is turk
>most delicious fucking thing i have ever eaten in my life
>eat there a lot
>gain a ton of weight.
>still the best döner i have ever eaten in my life anywhere.

>same town
>order pizza from a turkish pizza service
>pizza literally looks like made from fucking pretzel dough and tastes the same
>try again in a year
>no improvement
why

>order pizza from a different pizza delivery service
>guy bringing me my food is older turk
>they constantly fulfill my special request to have a different kind of salad mix than the one they list
>they are super cheap
>their pizza is literally the best i have ever eaten in my life and pizza is one of my favorite foods, so i ate a lot.
>i literally cannot describe how much i fucking love that thing
>i mostly order online, but once i paid with cash and gave a tip
>turkish delivery guy/possible owner explains that i really don't have to and seems embarrassed about the tip
>is constantly super polite and explains i'm their best customer

And this is why i went from twink to chubby in college.

>french friend of family
>japanese wife
>speaks little english with a strong french and japanese accent
>all about healthy lifestyle
>can make the best damn couscous.
>eats all sort of weird stuff, but got me into eating seedlings

I'm thinking a lot about food maybe i'm hungry.
*ba-dum-tss*

>french tunisian aunt.
>parents moderate muslims
>produced 2 cousins with uncle
>they lived a happy life together in a nice place
>uncle turned into a neet and couldn't find a job with a doctors degree
>she said she would divorce him because sh can't bear seeing him like this and bcuz family
>uncle said "oh well such is life" and moved away without fighting at all whatsoever
I still don't understand this.

>black classmate
>dreadlocks
>awful jock
>fastest runner in the entire school
never really knew him.

You could probably play with local refugees, that seems like it'd be fun.

The thing is that Norway is divided between the redpilled and the bluepilled with very few in the middle, and its almost evenly divided. Right now the redpills is in charge.

In Denmark its is generally an acceptance of being red pilled. Even the social democrats is against immigration.

>feels good to be able to get whatever whenever because of hard work
>arbeit macht frei

So many people got fed up with their shit for always acting like monkeys that they got thrown out almost immediately

Went to Sweden, pic related. Then I left because didn't want to be around lesser beings anymore.

were was the kid from? you migth deserved it

probably from sandniggeristan, where he should go back to.

Fuck those barbarians tbqh family.

if you go to berlin, go to the pizzeria at the "stuttgarter platz" and order a "mini pizza" (at station charlottenburg). you will like it

Some sandnigger country.

Also had a somalian in class who couldn't fucking close his mouth and kept drooling on his desk and stuff.

should have trayvonned him, user. i grew up in an area on the border of nigger town and i have my fair share of nigger stories from my youth but since that was the 90s/early 00s ill share a recent one.

>11PM on a tuesday night, lurking here and suddenly dog starts going absolutely nuts, barking up a fucking storm and he NEVER barks unless its at niggers
>crack blinds and see a moving truck and a bunch of niggers outside ooking and eeking
>who the fuck moves into a place at 11 at night in the middle of the week...niggers
>they continue to loudly move and yell at each other until like 1 or 2am
>decide to go down and investigate and dog needs to be walked anyways
>dindus part like the red sea when i walk out with dog
>go back upstairs and pass out

they havent caused any trouble yet but its a single nigger woman with like 4 kids in a one bedroom apartment. every morning when im leaving for work i see her corralling her niglets off to school but conspicuously ive never seen her in work clothes once. im assuming shes a hooker or a stripper and thats how she can afford to live here, and probably moved here so her kids would go to a good school.

part of me wants her to go back to the ghetto and leave my neighborhood but then part of me sees a struggling mother trying to make sure her kids grow up in a nice area and get educated and away from stupid nigger bullshit, ending the cycle of niggerdom. every once in a while ill see something like pic related. they are niggers, after all.

Fucking niggers

>They like the tough gangster nigger trend, they are all gonna be don corleone and 50 cent and sell cocaine for a living.
Very familiar. According to police here, nearly all North African and Turkish criminals whose houses they search have Scarface posters/memorabilia lying around. They also produce a lot of "gangsta rap" about growing up in "the projects", which in this country means €15,000 a year taxpayer-subsidized terraced houses with playgrounds and shopping centers that they still somehow manage to shit up. They get really mad when you tell them they didn't exactly grow up in Compton and therefore aren't the tough guys they make themselves out to be.

Yes, Norwa thoughy is having an election next year and it looks like their leftists block is going to win which is sad.

Denmark is the least pc as well which is a huge problem in Sweden and Norway.

Protip: half these Turkish pizzerias are just fronts for the drug trade. They don't give a flying fuck what the quality of the pizza is, because the real money comes from those guys driving around on scooters with pizzeria markings delivering drugs.

>Four niglets in a one bedroom

Sounds about right, this family I was talking about had the coalburning mom, (shockingly) the dad, and about nine of the little coons

That was the on-paper reason as to why they got the boot, because you can't have more than five people maximum in this complex.

I live in a one bedroom where the only people allowed to live here are me and my girlfriend. You're not allowed to have kids at all in a one bedroom here.

Exactly, when it cost 2-5 euro for a big pizza at a central place in a capital in western europe they are going with a loss.

holy shit i never noticed the weave box on the dash

>if we go out and beat them to pulp, we lose our jobs and income and will get labeled hateful racist

See, this is whats essentialy wrong with western men. They are fucking pussies who care too much about stability and comfort, like a women. On the other hand shitskins got NOTHING to lose, they will walk over you.
That shit wouldnt happen in Poland or any other slavic country.
Get your priorities straight man.

>drunk as fuck
>order online from shit turks
>indicating to pay cash
>shit turk comes, no money, bye
>repeat 3 hours later different place
>don't pay again, but take food inside
>shit turk calls police (lol)
>faggots actually come
>call the turk a subhuman piece of shit and more drunkenness
>police tell me to pay and get subhuman bank account number so I can transfer the money
>never do this

>Mrs. Coalburner

Fuckin kek

>will probably get attacked in our homes by antifa and other traitor groups
Europe: the only place in the world where somebody would choose not to defend themselves in fear of being called a name.

"Yeah man, let's lose our jobs and incomes! Hell yeah!"

What the actual fuck are you even talking about.

Nigger.

I really feel bad for europe
We seriously need a racial cleansing

Shut up, shitskin.

lmao yeah you are so badass, that's surely the only reason you didn't beat up 10 guys

Pablo has a point thats a nigger move

yea shes most definitely in violation. apparently office depot has a fuckton of h1b hires that they house in my neighborhood, because there are indians fucking everywhere walking around with their 20 kids. i dont mind them though, theyre really nice people that keep to themselves other than walking around the fucking neighborhood talking to each other all the time.

>except when they leave their front door open and their nasty, south indian curry smell wafts out
>except when the people under me are jains and are always tossing roaches out of their front door so the walk way by the stairs has roaches fucking everywhere.
>except for when i first moved in and their fucking curry soaked through the walls and ceiling into my bedroom and i had to use 2 plugins on full blast to cover the smell.

i dont even know where the roaches come from. ive never had one in my apartment. but every fucking day pajeet mcpooinloo is tossing roaches out of the front door.

Abdul we both know you're not really Dutch.

It was against a filthy turk that called the police. On whose side are you, nigger?

>>if we go out and beat them to pulp, we lose our jobs and income and will get labeled hateful racist
>>will probably get attacked in our homes by antifa and other traitor groups

HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Yeah... that's the reason you didn't get out. Cringed do hard my face hurt.

Moved out of home about 6 months ago to a block of flats, and I'm pretty sure there's not a single other white male in this building.

Out of the 9 apartments here, 5-6 of them are nigger infested. There's a Chinese couple but they're fucking rude and won't even look at you when you say hi. There's a Filipino family across the hall. It's a large, gook-tier family but the dad is pretty bro-tier. There's also a Portuguese couple next door but again, moor-blood.

There's a single white mother but she's a loud annoying cunt and her children are equally fucking awful so I don't deal with her.

Fuck man I just want to be around people of my own race in my own fucking country. Why is this so much to ask?

(on the plus side at least there's no pakis :^) )

*or sandniggers

Yeah that's why I called him a subhuman. Fucking retard. I gladly beat up, rip off, steal or in any way abuse any fucking subhuman. I care about my own people, not alien shit that doesn't belong here.

>be me
>attend elementary school in Poland
>one day principal comes to class, says we're gonna have a new English teacher this year
>new teach enters
>it's an African, darkest hue imaginable
>i'm shocked, never seen a black person before, only on TV and i thought it was a birth defect
>he introduces himself
>turns out he was the coolest teacher in the whole school
>mfw my father kept referring to him as "Professor Blackie" for the whole year, but no one was offended because it's Poland

based

Fixed

You are really good drawing planes that looks like it will crash into towers, where do you get the inspiration from?

>Live in Dela-where
>Sussex County
>Spics, Nogs, and Hatians
>tfw Hatians are literally the niggers of niggers.
>the thousands that live here barely speak English to begin with.
>be a week ago
>go to 'chinese' restaurant on the way north, order some food before I got there
>walk in, there is some Hyper-nog Hatian screaming in that creole-ebonic broken English bullshit at the Chinese man at the register who also speaks broken English
>takes 20 minutes for the Ching Chong Chimpout to cease and I finally get my food
>mfw I literally lost my appetite for an hour after witnessing that shit show

I fucking hate this state and all of its shitty people, but if there's one thing I hate the most out of all its god damn Hatians. They're literally everywhere and the problem is you can't tell whether they're just regular run-of-mill nogs or Hatians until they start speaking that discusting language of theirs.

huh

What's that like?

On the side of people not behaving like fucking niggers and stealing shit while drunk.

If you pay 2-5 euros for a large pizza at a shop in the middle of the capital, they are having a loss, and therefore gets their financial profit from somewhere else.