Give it to me straight, this is defeat isn't it?

Give it to me straight, this is defeat isn't it?

Every poll other than the LA Times has him losing. Reports of record breaking Latino votes in Florida. Fucking Nevada and North Carolina looking like they will be blue.

I hope to god these sources are just biased but this looks like the end.

Other urls found in this thread:

elections.huffingtonpost.com/pollster/2016-general-election-trump-vs-clinton/edit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wrong
r
o
n
g

I hope this is the end. I'm sick of this fucking bullshit election with all the stupid memes.

HILLARY WILL BE INDITED ANY DAY NOW

trumptards on suicide watch, hahahahahahahahahahaa...

It's spelled "Indicted" you fucking shitskin.

t's over we were never going to win. None of our pol conspiracies will ever come true. She's never going to jail, she's never going to get assassinated she is just going to win and Luke every election before some people will be happy some will be upset. Life will go on as normal there will be no civil war. Even if Hillary got zero votes and there was a video of her killing and raping a baby she would still win. There is nothing anybody can do about it she is going to win no matter what and it has always been that way. We have been blinded by our own community it's over and has always been over. We look like the new bernouts it's sad.

Doesn't matter how you spell it, ain't gonna happen

aye. the dream is over

umm....he hasn't lost yet? nate fucking silver is giving him a 35% chance.

the "pretend we're losing" bit convinced me there was something wrong with his numbers

Trump would be much more boisterous unless the numbers were grim.

>9th dimensional chess

Stfu leaf, you guys shitpost 24/7 and spam memes

>Reminder that all polls had the brexit vote failing
>Reminder that the first electorate polled, Gibraltar, voted 80% to remain
>Reminder that brexit won the popular vote anyway

Americans, get out and vote for what you believe in on election day no matter what the polls say.

no point in worrying about biased polls, in 3 days none of this will matter

The Lord Emperor will be victorious

>losing nv

Brexit Polls were 48:52

These polls are nowhere near that close

He's winning several national polls and most state polls shillbot

It's the general consensus here. Soros has indeed won.

This. We're all retarded.

> trusting polls

Idiot.

>That feel when Latinos are super misogynistic/patriarchal and vote for Trump because he's not a woman.

>what is clark county receiving record turnouts with hispanics being the driving force
>what are aggregates

All it takes is one bullet.

Polls probably aren't skewed if a significant drop happened and now it's recuperating upwards.

Or maybe there are more Democrats? I don't know.

Wow! Hillary is getting REKT in the early voting data!

All of the swing states are either tied now or leaning towards Trump! How did this happen?!

Clinton is guaranteed to loose now. How could this happen?!?! She had the news media and Hollywood working for her. Plus she did everything she could to rig the vote. Why didn't she win?!?

WHY?!?!

Even people who support Trump in the UK are scared to admit it to people incase they are branded racist. I bet in USA theres a lot who will be voting for him who are even telling people they will vote Hillary to avoid being ostracised.

They are just as close if not closer. You're just lying I guess?

>RCP average is Clinton +1.7

>what is clark county receiving record turnouts with hispanics being the driving force
Entirely irrelevant considering Trump is getting a large portion of the Hispanic vote anyway, and Independents aren't being factored in.

What is trump receiving massive Hispanic support

>what is Hispanics are polling at 40% for Trump
>what is greentexting a word that didn't make any sense in that context

That nobody will ever fire.

anyone who still thinks either of them winning is a sure bet is a fucking idiot
it's still leaning clinton but trump could absolutely still make it, albeit very narrowly barring a miracle

People don't realise , and this was true in brexit too, that LEGAL immigrants are the only ones who can vote and often they don't want more immigrants here. Indian guy I worked with voted for brexit because more immigrants meant nothing good for him as he is already here.

SILENT MAJORITY
>SILENT MAJORITY

Ignore the concern shills saying its over we lost. At best it's low energy faggotry that will not make america great again.

At worst it is people deliberately trying to get anons to feel hopeless and stay home on election day.

Vote. It's the only poll that matters.

We have to fight this narrative wherever we find it for the benefit of our board spectators.

Hillary is going to have her revenge on all these white boys.

>ey gringo, me and my family just got bussed over the border to cast a couple votes today. You mad, ese? We are America now, deal with it!

actually a lot of states don't even require any ID
democrats aggressively push this meme that requiring identification to vote is somehow racist like black people are somehow incapable of getting an ID or something
it's all just manufactured to inflate their votes

>Bileve what your liberal masters tell you

Who the fuck are you? Fuck off asshole! Do what I want.

>Trump is getting a large portion of the Hispanic vote anyway
>trump receiving massive Hispanic support
>Hispanics are polling at 40% for Trump
Wew, lad. The delusion.

From CNN:

>Statewide, Democrats have an edge of 46,000 votes, or 6 points. That's roughly the same as Obama's 48,000-vote lead after early voting in 2012 -- which grew when more Democrats than Republicans turned out on Election Day.

^ So, there's a decrease in voter turnout.

>Nevada could be 2016's best test of polls against early voting data. A CNN/ORC poll out this week found Donald Trump ahead of Hillary Clinton, 49% to 43%.

^ But the media is still expecting 2012/2008 level turnout on election day. Not going to happen. CNN's own poll confirms this.

GO OUT AND VOTE

>Identifying Shills with Helper
Yep, shill it is.

Wow! The shills are really out today.

>thurmond pulled 4 states
Times have changed.

shut up you fucking defeatist cunt
GO OUT AND VOTE TRUMP PEOPLE

Thanks for Canadian the Record

GOD IS WITH TRUMP! PRAISE KEK!

Early voter data is all bullshit.

That's because THEY DO NOT KNOW THE RESULTS.

They only know how many registered to each party have voted early. For example:

110k registered Democrats have voted
101k registered Republicans have voted
85k registered Independents have voted

firstly, more Democrats tend to vote early.

secondly, they are all pretending that independents have gone 50/50.

But check this out: elections.huffingtonpost.com/pollster/2016-general-election-trump-vs-clinton/edit

Look at Independents. They appear to learn Trump quite strongly. All these early voting results don't take that into account.