Captain Marvel #125

Doing it early in the morning so it can get archived.
Also, HOW IN THE HELL IS THING STILL GOING?!?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/brianreed/status/922547690616975360
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are we at Captain Marvel Volume 9 or Volume 10 now? I lost track. Who's the only other Marvel character that can match that? Punisher?

I fucking forgot this was coming out. The only Marvel title I remembered that came out today was America.

I usually don't talk much about comics other than here or at my lcs, but is anyone excited for this? I was at my store for like 20 minutes and I did not see a single copy move from the shelf.

Jesus fucking Christ it was Stevil who did this shit Carol, not Steve.

You and Tony have done much, much worse without the evil doppelganger excuse.

Also Stohl can't fucking write Brand.

>Calling T'challa uncle
As in honorary uncle? Otherwise whose child is she? I guess I can see it if she's the daughter of one of T'challa's cousins or Hunter but she's too old to be Shuri's kid.

>The temporary home of Alpha Flight doesn't get to be in Canada

Why does Walter never turn human anymore?

Is that Widow with the negabands?

And that's all she wrote.
On an unrelated note, James uploaded his Polybius video already.

At least Marv wasn't erased he's just not part of her source of power.

Also it looks like she's enjoying getting zapped by the Psyche-Magnitron a little too much.

Also that panel with both of them fighting Skrulls

What's so funny about going to a spa?

Brand is a butch hardass, and a cat lady?

>Captain Marvel has always worn her current costume
>We've always been at war with Eurasia

Sales are Stohling

>HOW IN THE HELL IS THING STILL GOING?!?

Marvel is going to make Carol their Wonder Woman whether the fans like it or not.

Bump

YAAS QUEEN SLAY

PEW! PEW!
PEW! PEW! PEW!

She transitionned directly to Cpt. Marvel.
They erased her being Ms. Marvel.

I like Carol and this is better than KSD's run. I'm not exactly picky.

Thanks OP, I enjoyed it.

>the Binary stars on kid-Carol's spacesuit
Cute!

Bean grows up to be America chavez

It would be like Carol to adopt a daughter that aged rapidly and then tried to sleep with her.

Sasquatch and Puck are geniuses if they got that flying brick up there without booster rockets. Why a space shuttle anyway? Given the alien/supernatural/Stark/Parker tech they have access to they could easier and faster construct a better ship out of a paper bag than go back to refitting 1960s tech.

Why the fuck does Brand's voice sound so off?

It's not erased just because it wasn't mentioned in a three-page summary.

just looking at the thumbnail, I mistook Black Panther for Dr Blue Balls from Watchmen

Why does Carol get all the hot nemeses.

twitter.com/brianreed/status/922547690616975360

Stohl and/or Bandini has been playing a lot of Destiny.

Because she's more easygoing rather than stressed to the point of breaking.

Has that twink been shirtless?

I wonder how many people attribute Chewie to KSD instead of Reed.

She's been meditating; she's wearing a Namaste tee. She even installed a Zen garden on their station.

I wonder if this makes her old enough to be Glory's love interest?

It's probably one of his cousins. There was a character in Ms. Marvel who's Bruno's roommate at that Wakandan school who called T'Challa uncle as well

Neat.

You'd think they would have tightened security after CW2..

It's weird, I don't care for Captain Marvel in general but I really like this book. Good cast, solid dialogue, the story's fine. There's just nothing to talk about and the rest of Sup Forums shuns all things Carol.

It's a solid comic book so non-Carolfans on Sup Forums have nothing to shit on. America storytimes can get filled up in an hour by comparison.

Also Rodriguez is doing some Jess stuff again. Hopefully it's that team up book that they toss around at every con.

>Alpha flight will never be its own thing ever again
I tired of one of my favorite marvel teams being reduced to being a prop for Carol fucking Danvers.

I'm just glad they're in a good comic rather than in limbo or killed off on the first page of a crossover.

Maybe it's just supposed to be a Wakandan thing Amanat dreamed up?

I guess I'm just salty because I much prefered the 5-issues by Butters/Fazenka and then the 5-issues by Gage^2. The fact that that volume, which was the best 10 issues Carol had had since she became Captain Marvel, was cancelled just to be replaced by this KSD-like fluff really steams my beams.

>Puck literally rofling
Cute.

This is the only Carol and Marv ship that I like, too bad it got dropped once Ellis left.

>solid dialogue
Fuck no the dialogue is awful and the writing was really shit in the first half of the Generations issue especially the whole Star Wars references.

I also hate when Carol goes "Yannoooo"

I have to agree with this and I hate that Marvel fucked it up with CWII.

I guess Butters and Fazenka moved on to do more TV and Gage is too busy with ROM and IDW.

I like Eve & Mim, together they make a good cosmic Mystique equivalent. I hope they're actually new characters and it doesn't turn out Eve's actually Veranke or something.

Gotta make Roma-- I mean Carol LOOK STRONG!!

We got a bit more of it in EMH too at least.

>dat Glorybutt
She's going to make some girl very happy.