You are not entering Valhalla

Unless you are a true nord. That means only Swedes, Norweigans, Danes and Icelanders. Only real men can enter, and you need to fall in battle when you defend your country from violent refugees. Tell me Christfags, do you really wanna hang out with Jesus in heaven when you can be feasting with Odin and your brothers in Valhalla?

>Pic related

Bumping this shit with some asatro master race

Kill yourself, loser

>true nord
skyrim is just a video game you bonehead

>Swedes
>real men

lel

Do Swedes still pretend they're vikings?

Lol you arnt either Sven you think the NORSE gods really want a bunch of beta cucks like the modern scandi's in their warriors paradise your gods look down on you with contempt and disgust

Looks like kek agrees

No i dont even drink mane

no u KILL ujrself mogens.

checks out but you're still wrong famalam. OUR WOMEN RUINED EVERYTHING

Tfw sven culturally appropriates Vikings.

you only get to go if you die in battle. thats it

Does death by a gay anal bukakke of AIDS and Herpes by kebabs count as death in battle?

Otherwise this swede isn't getting in.

Apparantly homo oP doos

Quads of truth
Checkmate, you idiotic pagan faggots. If you truly want to go to Valhalla, try doing more than complaining on the internet about "muh christfags"

>56% being this assblasted

Is..... is sven trying to fight back?

That's cute LOL

>A kingdom of cucks

Yeah I'll pass

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

I would say you swedes should not go to valhalla right now i don't think they will be nice to you faggots who completely fucked up sweden

Because you let them...

I was born in France lol, the U.S is less than 50% white (most of those are niggers and spics).
U.S is dead.

Sweden is 40 times worse in every regard though LOL

>scandis
>real men
Those halls will be empty forever.

Come on man at least use a proxy that isn't Germany. Have you already forgotten about your female führer Angela Merkel?

>Only Swedes, Norweigans, Danes and Icelanders
>Only real men can enter
>Try to choose both
Must be pretty emplty place

>Implying France is any better
France has the highest muslim population in Europe aside from Russia. Every city in France is literally fucking lost. It's worse than Malmö with the Calais migrants. The truth is, every western country is cucked more or less

Are albanians welcomed?
We are great fighters.