Security Nonsense

"What I did do was have a personal computer that was hooked up to a private phone line... So I could communicate with a wide range of friends directly without it going through the State Department servers. I even used it to do business with some foreign leaders and some of the senior folks in the Department on their personal email accounts."

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/30324
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/3062
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

link

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/30324

Damn this is getting slid hard

One last bump, this is fucking huge yet you faggots are focusing on podesta's dinner menu

He tells her don't do it, explicitly lays down things they could nail on her, and she goes and does it.

How the fuck pol

Literally a blank email.

What the fuck does this mean?

Read the PDF

I'm trying man but this batch is so dry

wew lad

>yeah it sucks, but don't use your blackberry
>whoops, totally used it haha lol

Read the attachment.

It means colon powel explicitly broke the law by usurping security measures and told hillary how to do it, and she thanked him and did just that.

Bump

Keep the focus up, anons

For this batch of emails always choose the Read Original PDF option to make them easier to read

Is this it? Does it do it? Or is it still not enough to finish this?

(We discussed this a day or two ago.) Reminder: Read the Hillary email at the end first. That's the order. Powell is replying to her.

1 of 2

2 of 2

>wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/30324
Fucking Red handed, there is no excuse. Not only does she admit that DS told her not to do it, but Colin Powel also said don't do it. For fuck sake.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/3062

Starting to look into Qatar, some emails from wife of UK PM Blair asking for contacts.

This email is Huma --> HRC, mentions a Qatari national attempting to set shoes on fire on airplane. Mentions that he might have diplomatic status?

No intent though

Using personal email wasn't against the law at the time Powell did it. Colin Powell was the reason Hillary voted to make that illegal when she was senator.

Hillary is such filth, passing laws for everyone else, not her too big to jail ass.

bump

Is this the smoking gun that ends her? /r/The_Donald is making a huge deal out of it.

>inb4 leddit

Fuck off you stupid kikes /r/The_Donald is based as fuck. The rest of reddit is cancer though.