There are people in here unironically voting for Trump

>there are people in here unironically voting for Trump

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11574117/
strawpoll.me/11556058/
strawpoll.me/11578285/
hillaryclinton.com/feed/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>there are people in here unironically posting racist frogs

no there aren't. they are being satirical

Too bad u can't vote bucko

Of course, why would I support a corrupt, globalist, (literal) satanic witch?

There are no real Trump voters on here. Nobody is old enough to vote who posts here.

>there are polls who actually think Hillary isn't a criminal

>leaf

Reminder to Newfags that Canadians are not useful sources for opinions or facts.

Ah, the desperation stage of grief from the CTR shills
>I-it's just s-satire anyways, r-right?

iam not.

Yes I lost my kid, does your satanic pedo ring have anything to do with it Hillary ?

>there are people in here unironically voting for Clinton

Get something out of this shill thread; lend big don your energy

strawpoll.me/11574117/
strawpoll.me/11556058/
strawpoll.me/11578285/

I like how the person pretending to Shill for Hill is intentionally making Hillary Pepes wonky-eyed, the MentallyHill repost them anyway cos they're just that dumb.

>hillary and trump nearly tied on internet polls
>despite the army of russian server farms working overtime to influence the election on the internet

Kek, Trump is done.

I thought most of the "shills" were just people shitposting. I really doubt there are many real Hillary shills on here, if so they are wasting their time.

This

>despite the army of russian server farms working overtime to influence the election on the internet

They must of hacked our phone lines also, that is where most of the polls come from is calling people in America.

>muh russians
kek you hapless nerd virgins

it's like mccarythism except wrong

>muh emails

Look guys! I'm a dumf supporter!

it is wrong because Hillary has made money selling Uranium to the Russians and taking money from the Chinese.

Heh, somebody actually took the time to make that image, too funny.

It's one thing when some neet Sup Forums kid in his basement makes a Pepe image, but it's somehow much more pathetic knowing that someone at the CTR or DNC was like "oh shit, guys we need to combat this memetic warfare, get to work and start making hildawg pepes". Jesus Christ, this is real life?

>Guns
>Hillary supporter

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

nice meme

>That’s Pepe. He’s a symbol associated with white supremacy.
That’s Pepe. He’s a symbol associated with white supremacy.

hillaryclinton.com/feed/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/
>hillaryclinton.com

Racist Hillary!

Where's the original?

I always thought the joke with this image is that the area behind her is barren.

on Sup Forums we know damn well pepe isn't a white supremacy symbol.

This guy gets it

Already did. Whatcha gonna do about it, faggot?

damn that's great

at least drumpfs are admitting she will be president.

Kiss you...

woah

I feel like watching this election is similar to coming down off a really bad acid trip. I'm even listening to 70s light rock to take the edge off.

You are spineless, with scruples thin enough to see through. But don't worry, nigger... If you ever become a real man we will accept you; we practice true tolerance, not the cuck-brand shit you SJW smear all over the place.

>Hiltown, Population: 1 stroke riddled pepe in a wig
Well, I guess its good to see that support for Hillary is still... a thing?

shush you

Amazing, these teacucks who want to stick their smelly cunt up in the air for the treasonous cunt to finger while London falls to camel jockeys.

Weren't you losers told not to use Hillary memes because they were laughably ineffective?

if they are ineffective why are you telling us to stop?

I really like how the lack of proper punctuation turns what should be "you came to the wrong place, kid" into "are you looking for a victim of my pedophile ring?"

>I can't read