Looks like the FBI shot their load a couple days too early. Welp...

Looks like the FBI shot their load a couple days too early. Welp, guess we're gonna be "with her" for the next four years.

Fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ADldeoKM9pE
youtube.com/watch?v=uWbXQQG9B6c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm feeling my energy go

but at this point no leak will change the outcome. except it's something against trump

how in the fuck is clinton rising.

Bill Still: Trump is up by 11% in Florida according to early voting results- youtu.be/ADldeoKM9pE

Polls exist to influence, not to inform. Do not trust polls.

But why does Nate Charminultrasoft say Trump still has FL right now?

She's not

Its over we were never going to win. None of our pol conspiracies will ever come true. She's never going to jail, she's never going to get assassinated she is just going to win and Luke every election before some people will be happy some will be upset. Life will go on as normal there will be no civil war. Even if Hillary got zero votes and there was a video of her killing and raping a baby she would still win. There is nothing anybody can do about it she is going to win no matter what and it has always been that way. We have been blinded by our own community it's over and has always been over. We look like the new bernouts it's sad.

Wow! Hillary is getting REKT in the early voting data!

All of the swing states are either tied now or leaning towards Trump! How did this happen?!

Clinton is guaranteed to loose now. How could this happen?!?! She had the news media and Hollywood working for her. Plus she did everything she could to rig the vote. Why didn't she win?!?

WHY?!?!

these numbers remind me so much of 2012 umm wish this was nostalgia but I just might die

early voting doesnt count actual votes in florida, jut party affiliation of voters.

t. florida man

polls be faking and shiiiit...

Or media, or word of mouth. If people only allowed their skepticism to govern their ideas more than being a "herd type" I think half the threads about this shit would evaporate.

Watch video, accounts for that because about he same % of reps are going for trump as dems are for Hillary

He set it to "Max" so it looks like Clinton is still rising but is actually trending slowly down at this point.

op as well as everyone in this thread bemoaning these fake polls are making great money from the Clinton campaign. You scared.

I want to be lieve

do you faggots even try? are you bored?

Another CTR shill thread.

(((Realclearpolitics)))

Honestly. When you really think about it - you can ONLY reach people that PICK UP THE PHONE, and WANT to talk about who they are voting for.

If that doesn't make polls completely irrelevant ...

Couldn't even make a realistic fake poll to flog this time eh CTR?

Kill yourself before your trial it's the only way out

I supported him only ironically

Because he knows that a spike in hispanics doesn't mean shit in Florida because Cubans do not vote democrat on the regular. Trump has about an 90% chance of winning the state at this point and the hard numbers show it.

youtube.com/watch?v=uWbXQQG9B6c

V-Vladdy boy?

> Propaganda
> Confirmation Bias

These two.
These two MURDER skepticism.

No we won't. Post all kinds of old Bernie anti clinton ads on facebook and twitter for all the days leading up to the election.

Early voting dont mean shit. Fuck em. Meme magick will prevail, kek is with us.

Honestly I still think they've got one more big surprise-- the FBI thing was a test for them to see what timing they should use for maximum damage before election day voting starts.

This. Look at that most recent upward slope, it's almost vertical. What a bunch of crap.

i think this entire thread is full of bots

>1212

KEK WILLS IT

same. Now it's time for logic and reason to set in and realize our country is probably safer and better under a corrupt evil woman than a crazy idiot.

at least the corrupt evil woman won't deliberately fuck us over if she knows it will hurt her polling numbers and reputation

latinos
Trump screwed his own chances at the beggining of the campaign

Have fun surviving on the shitty timeline, faggot.
In mine, you'll be dead very soon.

>1212
;_;7

>Record: Corrected
Thanks.

giuliani is in deep shit lmao

the devil you kno

Also, you realize, that if you take any politician and put them in the scrutiny, of course they're lying sack of shit.

The real difference between Hillary and Trump is that no one gave two shits about Trump for the past 30 years

I've yet to receive any phone calls regarding polls as well as every single person I know and have asked, so I still refuse to accept any of them whether they are pro or anti trump. To me they are completely fabricated and the only way to know is when they 'count' the votes

Once shes elected she doesnt give a fuck

i retract my statement. in a shittier timeline when she got electd, she wouldnt give a fuck. right now we are i nthe ultimate timeline. steins gate. El. Psy. Congroo

You are my new favorite person

>only 3 more days and still not even close to 100M

Its over goyim, Hillary won

No one cares, shitskin.

Remember Brexit

The polls are designed to deceive and influence. 90% of the polls on the day of the vote had Brexit losing. Almost all of the media was against Brexit as well as most of the banks and business interests.

Obongo even made a special trip to the UK to tell the voters that they would be fucked if the voted for Leave.

Brexit still prevailed.

Florida is full of Satanic serial killers.

>la times

que?