youtube.com/watch?v=pm8n9qVIK_8

MAKE THIS GO VIRAL

That is why i posted it here.
You fags need to spread this
#AmericanComeBack

Bump

How is this sliding?

Start a new thread,
We need a better graphic to get the attention.
But it is sliding fast

bump

this really is incredibly well made. the ending is something else.

holy fuck
these feels, what are they?

>tfw you get teary at the end

I never asked for these feels

duubs for truth, spread this message fellow anons. Let's make MAGA happen

Holy shit this is amazing. What hashtag are we using to spread this?

BUMP! FOR THE AMERICAN STORY

I just just been putting #AmericanComeBack and
#TheseFeels
Can you think of anything better?
#TrumpFeels

VIRAL THIS SHIT

POZZ THEIR LIBHOLE

Help think of a hash tag you faggots
#AmericanComeBack
#AmericanComeBackStory
#TheseFeels
???

I only wish this had come out sooner. I wonder if Fox (or at least Hannity) would pick it up.

>I will never work for Trump

We need to shit post Hannity and shit post michael savage with it
Dana Loesch
anyone else ?

Why even live?

bump

I cried. Not gonna lie.

Why did this only come out now?

Tweet it out. Spam Drudge with it. E-mail it to everyone at Fox especially Hannity, O'riley, and Lou Dobbs. E-mail it OAN as well.

NAZI DRUMPF FUCK OFF

>you'll never work for Trump in the 80s

This. It's way to close to election day. We need to make it viral ASAP

Wow nice shit post reply
Are you in your room listening to the DK
parroting out your lyrics while eating tendies
parrot fags are easy to spot

Sharing it now

BUMP
MORE ANONS
ASSEMBLE

Lol I like Trump and all, but there is no way this is a true story

Why is that?

I'm really start to hate you people with a passion. Like, deep, white hot rage.

Emotion is what moves people. This video is on another level. Trump should spend all his money replaying this as a 5 minute ad several times a day starting now or on Monday, don't know which would have the greatest effect. This would make a great ad on YouTube videos too.

Don't interrupt a tendie lover when he is parroting his punk rock lyrics that make him feel like a political big boy

So wait who's the boxer in the video?

I can confirm all of this lads. My family has been in the NYC real estate industry for a while now. I don't want to give anymore away.

Whoever made this need to make this a series, of everyday people that worked for Trump and had similar stories.

These will work better than any attack ad he could ever put out against Clinton.

I cant take it anymore

I'm catholic, but if Hillary, who is the devil herself, wins, I'll be sure there's no god.

I wish I could meet Trump, I'm sure I'd be all autistic and awkward but he'd probably have something good for me to hear.

>alternative media friendlies

.@Cernovich @CassandraRules @mtracey @StefanMolyneux @RealAlexJones @PrisonPlanet @DRUDGE @IngrahamAngle @AnnCoulter @RubinReport

.@WayneDupreeShow @JasonLeopold @RogerJStoneJr @JamesOKeefeIII @AllenWest @michellemalkin @HAGOODMANAUTHOR @billstill @StevePieczenik

.@NolteNC @DineshDSouza @kinseyschofield

>MSM Friendlies

.@CLewandowski_ @seanhannity @oreillyfactor @rushlimbaugh @ASavageNation @marklevinshow @JudgeJeanine @Harlan @LouDobbs @Varneyco @BretBaier

.@ChuckRossDC @ggreenwald @Consortiumnews @zerohedge @TrishIntel

>Congressional friendlies

.@tedcruz @marcorubio @TGowdySC @jasoninthehouse @SpeakerBoehner @ChuckGrassley

>Celebrity friendlies

.@RealJamesWoods @EastwoodUSA @RobertJohnDavi @ScottBaio @therealroseanne @ScottAdamsSays @KidRock @sseagalofficial

>Campaigners

.@realDonaldTrump @mike_pence @DonaldJTrumpJr @EricTrump @IvankaTrump @KellyannePolls @KatrinaPierson @heytana @PastorDScott @SheriffClarke

.@TeamTrump @DanScavino @BorisEP @JasonMillerinDC @GenFlynn @GovMikeHuckabee @pastormarkburns @MichaelCohen212

>Wide reach

.@mitchellvii @JackPosobiec @LindaSuhler @JaredWyand @WDFx2EU7 @Rockprincess818 @DiamondandSilk

>Go for broke

.@FBI @FBIRecordsVault @NewYorkFBI @FBILosAngeles @FBIWFO @FBIBoston @FBIMiamiFL @FBIPortland @FBIDallas @NSAGov

>Trending hashtags

#ButInAGoodWay #FallBack2016

You can see his eyes getting red at the end, you know he meant everything he said.

>faggots ITT pretending they got upset because other said so
>keeping your eyes off the goal
>race mixing
>no one comments

1.) Go back to pleddit.
2.) While the guy is genuine and is le cheesy murican comeback, you must understand that this is propaganda that isn't for us so put your panties back on.
3.)The forced and sly attempts at softening us up need to be avoided as we have a goal to achieve

If you fail this, do not expect to be a part of the Ethno-State in the coming years.

>@realDonaldTrump @mike_pence @DonaldJTrumpJr @EricTrump @IvankaTrump @KellyannePolls @KatrinaPierson @heytana @PastorDScott @SheriffClarke
>.@TeamTrump @DanScavino @BorisEP @JasonMillerinDC @GenFlynn @GovMikeHuckabee @pastormarkburns @MichaelCohen212

#AmericanComeBack

> This time I know what I am fighting for.

I thought he was going to say Trump helped his wife out with the medical bills or something.

Turns out he was just inspired by some shitty letter Trump's secretary printed off and got him to sign lol.

Hey Ahmed, don't you have some underage girls to pimp?

>Hey Ahmed, don't you have some underage girls to pimp?

Nope, you're thinking of Donald Trump

>medical bill

Considering he was working for trump she probably had insurance baka

#AmericanComeback

Holy fuck this ad man.

Goddamn, I don't think I've been choked up like that in a long time.

Powerful.

Do your part.

>Emotion is what moves people.
Definitely this. Probably going off topic here, but all those videos created by Sup Forums (or similar) on Youtube have one thing in common, they all appeal to emotions. The Flood Comes (Die Flut Kommt) and 'Gates Wide Open' just to name a couple, and channels such as "ThisIsEuropa" and "Omniphi", they're all perfect examples of how our side can win and take back the West. The days of "White pride, gas the niggers" and shitty MS Paint slogans are over, I and everyone else do not want it back, it's disgusting and ugly, it's most likely the main reason why our side never advanced from the 60's up until 2008'ish.

So, having said that, our movement is winning because we know how to appeal to the masses, we do it old school. It's what the Left doesn't understand, you can see how desperate they are, they're scraping the bottom of the barrel now, they're bringing out videos of them singing "Fuck Trump" in order to appeal to the new generation of people, because you know, it's 'trendy' to swear and talk in a disrespectful manner. They have reporters that are carrying on like idiots on TV through the guise of 'entertainment'.

No matter how hard they try, they only have themselves to blame for creating these conditions.

Bump. This needs more eyeballs.

Exaggerated fake or not. It's very moving and there are many instances that Trump has been a caring person. If this becomes viral they'll probably be more hidden gems waiting to come out as well.

>Trump will never come on your back

Why even live

done

DM'd to twitter. Bump for more visibililty

Bump

Moleneuououx has retweeted it.

Post BBC, and Sup Forums will flood the thread.

#AmericanComeback sounds better, and is the hashtag we are currently using.

FUCKING MAGA

i feeled when they revealed the letter at the end.

>dad, you are my champ

feeeeeeeels

God bless you Don Jr

>hired off the street
>gives him suits
>can I bring you a steak

Oh come on now

trump takes care of the people who work for him.

We've been doing it for free, but trump will take care of us too.

this really isn't that out there compared to all the other Trump stories. Read art of the deal. Doing shit like that is just something he does. He's a corny well meaning guy.

Twatted it to Dilbertman.

bumpin

Legit moved me to tears

What a guy

I'm usually not a fan of sappy stuff but this was really good. Production looked great too.

That was beautiful OP.

You're not a faggot today.

I hope this is all true because boy did it move me

>Trump will never hire you

This is the type of shit that has been needed all along!

Where was this months ago, this is the type of feel good stuff that leftists and normies get into the most.

Same. Same.

Great video