Hello Sup Forums

This is just a friendly reminder that the most powerful person on the planet and the most influential President in United States history is black.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2zYT3FYC3z0
youtube.com/watch?v=Oc1JOrn2Txc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wouldn't be a big deal if it was someone like Dr Carson or Sherriff Clarke.

Then can niggers stop bitching and whining about how "TEH WITE MAN IZ KEEPIN US DOWN AND SHIET" then?

Muhammad Ali was black and powerful, too.

That Muslim nigger cunt is now dead.

i can believed he spazzed and said ay yo hol up like 50 times

reminder that he's white

>most influential

That's why we are looked down upon on the world stage

>most influential
On what are you basing this assertion?

and?

>most powerful man in history
>cant silence a small crowd of his own followers

>coalburner mulatto bastard
>black

Soros is black now?

He's not white, his presidency is cultural appropriation!

half white

Why does "" the most powerful person " use a teleprompter?

youtube.com/watch?v=2zYT3FYC3z0

Who decides what "" the most powerful person "" gets to say? Isn't Obama's handlers therefor more powerful than he?

Not for long. The next one will be orange.

Yeah, with brothers named Abo and Abongo. What a fucking loser, no wonder putin has him sucking vanyas big red cock

Yes, I could tell by how thee world was turning to shit

youtube.com/watch?v=Oc1JOrn2Txc

Also, you'd think with all that, he could have married a real woman. Still, best he got used to being bent over early, I guess...

>Have black president
>Literally double the US national debt. Over 230 years of debt doubled in an 8 year period.

Around blacks never relax

He's not very powerful if he can't get a crowd of his own supporters to shut up after 5 minutes of yelling into a mic. If that happened in North Korea the whole audience would get free helicopter rides.

You spelled sock puppet wrong.

Brown*

that's not putin

also obama is half white and was raised by his white grandparents. he's literally more white than black. of course nigs will deny this

To be fair, he WAS speaking to a crowd of illiterate niggers. No surprise that it was hard to get them under control.

i disagree. obama is just a puppet and a public figure.

Obama is also the most non-partisan president ever elected and his record proves it. More cross-aisle appointees than any previous president by a considerable margin.

Yet to hear Republicans tell it he's satan and wants to gas chamber all conservatives.

>Black man gets the cushiest position in the world
>He still doesn't do his job.

Whitey keeping him down...

Merkle is white, so this means nothing. Also isn't Obama half white?
I mean if he was full black would he have gotten this far?