West Los Angeles CHECKING IN ! ! !

I did it for my own selfish reasons, so fuck you in the ear bitches! This is for all the haters! CHECK IN ! ! ! !

your padre would be proud

Good man, thanks user we will remember you on the day of the rope.

godspeed and take care west l.a. bro

i will be munching on tommy's on berverly and rampart tonight

HOLY SMOKES WE ARE NEIGHBORS

looks like your vote doesn't matter.

Who else /Trump/ in west LA?

guess how i know you're a dirty spic

Yup I did too a week ago. Got my LA mail in ballot and voted for my boy Donald.

God bless you man

Meetup when and where?

My niggas

MAGA

God bless you OP. You're doing the right thing.

No ballot here but I'm standing in line right now at the Trump Denver rally. Rally is at 9.30, I took that at 4.30. The line in front is over 200 yards

I spotted it too.

Only a Mexican would use blue ink on the voter's ballot. APPALLING!

talked 3+ West LAers into voting Trump

Really faggot? The man is voting for your stupid fucking candidate.

Guess how i know you are dumbfuck hillbilly?

Oakland reporting in. I mailed my ballot off the other day. I doubt he wins California. Anything's possible though.

What the fuck is that weirdo ass ballot your state uses?

Also...

>using a blue pen
Your vote isn't gonna get counted, idiot

>that semen demon granny

Each county is different. Mine was a fill in the arrows type.

Really?

All the way from Australia?

What kind of autistic ballot is that?

You're doing God's work user, may He bless you with 3 sons endowed of strength and masculinity and 3 daughters, pure of heart and integrity.

Well done. Voting for Trump in Cali is like Custer's last stand.

Admirable.

North Hollywood here, waited 5 hours in line to fucking vote today. I regret nothing.

>posting the edit

What happened to just having a box you fill in next to the candidates name like a normal state?

Santa Monica Trumpet here, don't have a pic, but I can tell you my ballot looks a bit different, he's number 17 on mine.

o/

based user. OCbro here. MAGA

There are different versions, like with a test in school.

Might be due to the fact that we have something called propositions, which are like democractic legislation. We vote on several potential laws that (((ordinary citizens))) have come up with, on the state and county level. There a long list of stuff on our ballot.

What the fuck kind of ballot is that? Fucking scantrons.

>having your votes numerically linked to a freaking scantron
What kind of ass-backwards voting system is this? And for LA of all places?

My state does that too, we just have giant ballots that go front and back.

>9
>11

Like others have mentioned, it's not done on a state-wide basis here. Our county may have found this way cheaper, who knows. We aren't the best-run county in the country, it could just be some guy owned a scantron printing company and lobbied for this.

>numale bernie fag
>still has sticker on mini sledge
yep it checks out. Still a good pic. Glad to have you supporting an outsider.

>>still has sticker on mini sledge
It's not worth the time to remove those. I just let them fall off on their own.

>5 candidates
>200+ boxes you can fill in

Why..

we in this hoe

take the blocks out of your ears and realize there are additional things to vote for in this country

That is my point. The tool is new and has never been used. He owns it as an accessory for his numale costume where he LARPs as a masculine male.

Anymore pics?

Mine still has the sticker. But that's because I don't use that hammer much. I've had to replace the handle on my claw hammer twice though.

Well done lad. Maybe Commiefornians aren't all actually as bad as i've been led to believe.

>hillbilly
>not hillshilly

>new zealand: 4.5 million people
>california: 38.8 million people
For every person you've ever met in your country with a different view from you, there are 8 people in California with a different view from any one of us. Why would you think a huge state was completely ideologically homogeneous, m8?

K.

>I did it for my own selfish reasons, so fuck you in the ear bitches! This is for all the haters! CHECK IN ! ! ! !

Voting in Los Angeles

haha you fucking retard. Cali literally goes Dem forever.

Your vote was pointless

You are an idiot and need to go back, you're making america dumb

Make California Red Again!

Fuck yeah user.

Dude that's not what's important right now, what's important is that Trump gets as much support as he can and that's by voting for him

I can tell that you're Trump voters without looking at the booklet because you fill in the bubbles like a person with five extra chromosomes.

Vote anyway. make them uncomfortable.

Post your scantron, Marquavius.

Voting Trump is not selfish, it's noble and prudent. Be proud, for today you're a man.

What kind of weird ass voting system is that? I just clicked on the screen

Voting for Jill Stein on Tuesday, but only because I can't vote to put both Clinton and Trump into a freight container and have them dropped into the middle of the Pacific Ocean.

>digital voting
i got some bad news for you user...