Teen Titans Go!

youtube.com/watch?v=OIKW02DgCj4

WE WUZ KRYPS!!!

Also, Spider-Raven is cute.

After season 2 did TTG become one big parody?

I thought that was a warpsmith for a second

That's dumb
everything this cartoon has ever meant was dumb
I fucking hate it

This is why I hold out with Teen Titans GO. Because it could be such a GOOD "Let's Make Fun of SuperHero cliches/origins" gag series but it keeps going back to those horrid LCD jokes.

I like that spider Raven.

TTG will be the first exposure many kids have of the DC universe. Those kids won't care about the previous show (yet). So let the writers, who clearly love the universe as much as they take the piss out of it, run wild with the jokes. All the more to imprint kids with. Adam West being many people's introduction to Batman didn't hurt anyone.

The show was parody from day one, problem is that most people didn't get the memo.

This so much. Show is a hit with kids and years later that interest might extend to the DC universe as a whole. Instead of focusing on how the show delivers its content, be grateful its introducing a new generation to a medium growing stale.

>Show is a hit with kids

Easy to be a hit when it’s been spammed the moment it came out.

Does it ever occur to you schedulefags that this gets spammed so much BECAUSE it was a hit?

It would not get spammed so much if it wasn't a hit

Are you retarded?

Are you?

TTG already was one big parody. If you ever took one of the episodes as serious and totally-DC-canon, you're so deep into the autism pit you might as well avoid human contact forever.

>Implying I take TTG seriously

>tfw Raven will never take a shit on your car

Was TTG the first DC cartoon to make references and jabs at Marvel?

>Raven laying eggs

wew

First DC cartoon I ever saw that outright directly mentioned any marvel heroes like Spiderman.

B A S E D TTG showing the big balls they have yet again. Casual reminder that they brought both alien blood and real blood back to CN too.

The premiere episode had a shitload of reruns scheduled in the first week. They didn’t do that with any of the other DC shows that premiered around the same time.

After TTG there weren't anymore DC shows until JLA. Other non DC shows got their premieres played a lot too.

You could've just said "yes". Less typing for both of us.

The same can be said for you.

>Raven laying eggs
haha

Poor baby

why is everything shot in this show shot at a 3/4 view? In fact, why are most cartoons not getting creative or in depth with their angles??? Fuck everything

Wow.

Holy shit.

>why is everything shot in this show shot at a 3/4 view?
>3/4 view

I'm a newb. Explain.

Made for children. Western standards. This has been a pretty common complaint for yeeeeears.

Not going to lie
The literal last joke in this episode is my only and favorite joke in this show

Facing diagonally between the camera and the left of the stage.

Puppet animation will do that to you. creative angles means having to make new parts or hoping your puppet is stylized enough that you can distort it and it won't look awkward as fuck. It's just easiest to accomplish what you need to do.

You'd see more creative angles in traditionally animated shows. like frame by frame, or a puppeted show that seems to have higher production costs.

>make fun of batman's past with a fake origin story
>and telling it to fucking robin

if all this show does is trigger people, it has served its purpose.

>talking about Darkseid and who could fight him
>Robin trying to explain to Beast Boy why Spider Man would never fight him
Loved it

whats with TT fans being pissed at everything that doesn't follow the cartoon lore
they honestly think the TT version of Starfire is the best version