Trump BTFO by based Fareed Zakaria

>These, then, are the core views of Donald Trump, expressed over decades, and confirmed by many of his actions: racism, sexism, protectionism, xenophobia and authoritarianism. His views on taxes and regulations are irrelevant. Your view of Hillary Clinton is irrelevant. Donald Trump is not a normal candidate. He is a danger to American democracy. And that is why I will vote against him on Tuesday.

washingtonpost.com/opinions/why-donald-trump-could-never-be-a-normal-candidate/2016/11/03/68483dd4-a203-11e6-a44d-cc2898cfab06_story.html

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11574117/
strawpoll.me/11556058/
strawpoll.me/11578285/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Fareed Zakaria
who?

People don't want a ((((( normal ))))) candidate.

>racism, sexism, protectionism, xenophobia and authoritarianism

This is true. That's why many like him.

kek

Dashcam

Donald Trump, whose daughter converted to Judaism and who himself called Israel an inspiration, is not under Jewish influence?

Whiny sand nigger

cataloged /r/4chan4trump

should be any moment the normies wake up and realize that voting for trump is the same as sticking their dick in crazy

>protectionism

what a crime against humanity, i'm shilling for hillary now!

>another intellectual eviscerates trump

#imwithher now

>notanargument.jpg

How do people like this act like they're non-biased and objective?

>is the same as sticking their dick in crazy
dont knock it till ya try it

Trump's not a conservative candidate though. He's a demagogue.

Lincoln must be turning in his grave over what has become of the GOP.

>listening to that sand nigger who still has a job, despite being caught plagiarizing twice

I guess CNN has to keep their quota up. What nigger are they going to hire to replace that cheating whore Donna Brazile?

Serial plagarists should not try to pretend they have the moral high ground.

Racial animus is the only reason behind his support. If you're concerned about stagnant wages and inequality you don't support a union busting, tax avoiding billionaire.

I am the Valkyrie of Shill Threads. It is my job to turn the longtime plague of shill threads into a positive output by posting polls for anons to participate in.

>strawpoll.me/11574117/
>strawpoll.me/11556058/
>strawpoll.me/11578285/

Shill threads will quite possibly be at their peak in the coming days. Stay moralized.

The author of "The Post-American World" and globalist wonder boy.

>Union busting

u wut? He wants to bring manufacturing back to the country and punish companies sending factories overseas. If the unions weren't such partisan shitholes, unions would be his biggest supporter. And more illegal immigration deflates wages for the poorest Americans, especially African Americans.

Please, Fareed Zakaria has never BTFO anyone in his life. The guy is an ultimate beta faggot

If it's like his other writings, he plagiarized it.

He supports right to work laws. Google it.

Who did he copy this time?

Trump is trying to move America back to its roots. There is nothing more conservative than that. The GOP is the problem here. They haven't actually been "conservative" since the 1980s.

>pro manufacturing AND pro right to work
holy fuck muh dick

You asked why is he union busting. Because he supports anti-union legislation, that's why.

>your view of Hillary Clinton is irrilevant
Boy isn't that true. So far 100% of the people I've seen supporting Shillary only did so because they didn't want Trump to win. Not once have I seen someone actually argue in favor of her policies.

>You asked why is he union busting
try again, that wasn't me

Yeah, I'm a bit color-blind.

This time around, the Democrats want to outsource all the jobs for the profit of multinational corporations, but they still have the support of unions because Republicans believe people should have a choice about union membership.

What a ridiculous time to be alive. I guess unions will be happy to have 100% of nothing instead of 30% of something.

I'm sure this has nothing to do with the decades-long merger of Democrats and unions.

More like drumpf