Should I give up capeshit

Should I give up capeshit

Other urls found in this thread:

comicsandcola.com/2017/10/50-modern-comics-part-1.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you don't like it any more, then yes.

You should never have given a shit about capeshit.

I'm starting to grow tired of cape comics (I started reading comics with DC Rebirth), so I branched out and now have a healthy balance of cape and non-cape. The key is to read cape comics different from the norm, like Deathstroke, Mister Miracle, Doom Patrol, etc.

Keep reading the writers you like for Capes, and branch out into different stuff alongside it.

Yes.

Read eurocomics.

Just read Valiant comics instead.

No, indie comics are trash for pseudointellectuals and feminists, capeshit is the last bastion of masculinity in the west.

Yes, I have been reading them for two years now and I'm already bored with them.

>Read eurocomics.
If you want to be bored out of your fucking skull.

Probably. I stopped reading them around January, what with Marvel going to absolute shit and DC canning DCYou and boring me to tears with Rebirth.

If you don't enjoy them anymore, there's no need to force yourself to read them. Plenty of other comics in the market.

This. The waves of endless shit you have to dig through to find a good indie is ridiculous.

Comics in general are boring except for few if we are being honest.

It's fun, but it's the McDonalds of comics. Good stories will emerge, but they're few and far between. Read those as they surface, but you should probably move on to something else.

My capeshit phase began and ended with Batman TAS. Nothing since has managed to top it or come close. I did catch episodes of Superman TAS and Batman Beyond when they aired, and while they were good they weren't as good as Batman TAS.

If you still like it, no. If you don't like it anymore, yes.

>a wild cartoon fag appears and tries to be relevant

The only relevant aspects of capeshit ever were the cartoons. Get your shit together man.

well, thats just not true, now is it

Read what you want to read no matter what genre it belongs to.Or let Wonder Woman in the mirror murder you. Your pick.

Read these:
comicsandcola.com/2017/10/50-modern-comics-part-1.html

>2017
>still reading capeshit
Wew

It's beginning to be difficult to tell the difference between a shitpost and a genuine imbecile.

>Should I give up
yes

It's just capeshitters trying to justify the fact that they can't be fucked to expand their horizons

This. Better art, better writing, better format, and no writing to cape audience

All you have to do is wait 4-5 years for each volume to hit.

yeah, it's also a pain to wait for translations

I am tired of cape movies.

Last one I watched was Civil War, it was really great, but I did not watch any single one after that.

And I dont feel like I need to.

yes. liberals and sjws ruined everything that used to be fun about it.
don´t just give up one capeshit. give up on comics all together. grow up and start a family instead of wasting your life on this crap

What's the context of OP's picture?

just follow different series at once to pass the time

DC Horror Special. A bunch of teens used a Ouija board to contact ghosts, and got possessed by a crazy amazon. She then kills anyone she comes across

What are your buying habits like? I mean, how many cape books do you get each month?

I get two or four. About that. And it's a good amount. I wouldn't say you shouldn't get them. But I wouldn't buy a ton of cape books.

Consider the following: instead of buying new capeshit and perpetuating the sjw bad writing bullshit, go to your LCS and buy back issues. This not only gives all the comic price to the lcs, but it relieves their back stock. Not to mention you get to read stories from when comics weren't so shitty.

What series are you following?

Got any recs?

Nah man,just give it a break and explore the more obscure aspects of comics. Read Disney comics,read Paul Chadwick's concrete, read archie,just find something to read that brings you some happiness and joy. Maybe read some more obscure capes like 1963,astro city, or big bang

What kind of comics are you interested in?

Are you implying there isn't hordes of shit in the indie scene you have to dig through to get to good stuff?

Fantagraphics, D&Q etc. do a good job at curating

Yes. not him

Does anyone know the name of that French graphic novel series that has to do with time traveling or steampunk? Its not Valerian and I only faintly remember one cover of it having some guy and a blonde chick on the front with art slightly reminiscent of Campbell.

>Fantagraphics
9/10 you'll be picking up some weird stoner shit.

Ekhö monde miroir?

I fucking love you.

You're welcome. It's pretty mainstream and it used to have some fans here so it was easy. I should storytime one day.

Follow writers and runs.

Read America. It's going to make you love cape comics again.

Go back to Sup Forums

not that user but Orbital and Sky Doll are ongoings that I'm following

It's stupid to say indies have trash to wade through to get to good stuff when it's exactly the same with cape comics as well. What's your point?

yes

CAPESHIT IS FUCKING GARBAGE

It has 'shit' in it for a reason

eightball was pretty good, imo

Im not sure if you should give it up competly,but try ro read other things,read less cape,only those you really lik

all of you are retarded

its actually worse with capecomics

Yeah.