Describe your favorite animated show/comic in one sentence

Describe your favorite animated show/comic in one sentence
>Space monks kick ass until a robotic white devil shows up

A multilayered, rewatch-friendly look at self-destructive people and the webs they weave, and also funny animal-people

Kid cries for 4 seasons and makes Sup Forums mad

Steven universe has four seasons?

Awesome samurai kicks ass for 50 years and then shits the bed when he falls in love.

Yeah.

heh,

I like that description.

Accurate. I sure did love that show

>white devil

It's basically Voltron and it only lasted one season despite being fucking awesome.

Nazi sympathizers fight fitness gods with their oilly balls.

Crazy masked hockey player goes full punisher with help from her ghost friends

i recognize that

People keep ruining a family's summer road trip because the son has a nice watch.

Genndywars is really your favorite? It's alright, but the overall material's pretty limited in quality.

In the future, emergency services are family run.

it's limited, but that's what makes it work. Its nonstop badass action with one of the coolest antagonists in any animated show ever. My only problem with it is Qui Gon JinnĀ“s big nose on the flashback scene.

Depressed celebrity ruins things for everyone

>Comic
Beloved superhero finds his end after breaking his golden rule with a psychotic godly manchild

aforementioned white devil is almost killed by a gang of retards and chemotherapy patient

It will always kill me that they didn't spring for the actual actors to do voicework on the series. The show makes the transition between episode 2 and 3 make more sense which is an accomplishment with those movies.

CHICKS DIG GIANT ROBOTS

meanwhile angry man presumed dead takes control of a force of elite warriors, only to job to an old man in bath robe

3 scammers get bullied constantly.