Ty Simpkins Set To Return For AVENGERS 4

>Extras being cast as funeral mourners.

RIP Tony?

Will be absolute madmen have the guts to axe both him and Cap?

digitalspy.com/movies/the-avengers/news/a841248/avengers-4-ty-simpkins-iron-man-3-harley-keener-return/

>Will be absolute madmen have the guts to axe both him and Cap?
They absolutely have to start creating legacy heroes for the movies since they plan on keeping the franchise going indefinitely.

He was one of the worst things of Iron Man 3 and I never wanted to see him ever again.

Thanks, Feig.

I don't even remember him in avengers 3

Is this a Civil War is avengers 3 meme or did you not see Iron Man 3?

I actually like when they bring things full circle in the MCU

I guess this could mean Tony dies too although I can see RDJ not wanting to be completely out so AI Tony perhaps?

Isn't that the Jurassic World kid

Yes it was but I've only just realised he's the kid that iron man goes to see in his broken suit.

>Ty Simpkins
Yes. Not set to return for the sequel, thank god. The kids were the worst part of World. in fact the kids have been the worst part of every JP except the first one.

Peter, I turned myself into an AI!

Could be a funeral for Tony or wedding since Tony and Pepper need to hitch.

In the end it has to be about Tony.

Seeing this kid's face again reminds me how much I hated Iron Man 3.

No they don't just retire the characters and focus on new ones.

Reboot in like 15 years.

Yea I hated the kids in Jurassic World. Rewatching it, it was still good but they stood out as really bad. I wish they'd just omit children characters in the movies entirely.

I couldn't decide who I found more annoying the older brother or the younger one. The older one was a bit TOO realistic as the sulky pent up teenager going through puberty which would have been fine, except they also made him look like an underwear model.

>They absolutely have to start creating legacy heroes for the movies
Will he go to the funeral with his female black genius friend?

Are you serious? He was the best part. Because Tony completely shit all over any attempt at "bonding" cliches while still helping the kid

Evans wants to go on and do other things. RDJ's exact words were he wants to stop before it gets embarrassing. Their contracts are up. They have to write them both out.

>after I met Mr. Stark I started to meet other people who like building things
>unkempt afro looms in the distance

>tfw they pull a Dark Knight Rises ending with Tony

seriously though, the franchise pretty much went from a great-ass Tony to a semi-villain Tony who only quips and offers literally nothing personality-wise to the team. He was one of the best characters of Phase 1 and turned in to the worst team member of the Avengers by the last few movies. Might as well kill him off

How was he the worst when he and Tony had some of the best bantz in the film? They didn't bond, he didn't see him as a father figure or something, he just fucked off

RDJ still wants to be Iron Man tho, look at his social media and his latest interviews, he lobes it.

He meant embarassing as him being a pretty old dude climbing in the armor and not being believable to the audience anymore, embarassing as an old fart Harrison Ford playing Indiana Jones.

But he still wants it and people still want him, but it's all up to Marvel.

He's also far and away the most expensive actor and is actively rallying to get raises for the other actors.

Marvel are going to want to get rid of him sooner or later and now is the perfect chance since they have plenty of characters and franchises to make up for his loss.

I wonder how he'll take Tony adopting Peter Parker?

Not really. Everyone gets their trilogy then gets retired so they can focus on new franchises. Iron man got his trilogy. Cap got his. Thor got his. The Guardians have one more to go. Strange gets two more. Ant-man gets two more. Black Panther gets two more, etc. Then just keep starting up new franchises as the trilogies end to keep things going.

Spider-man will be around as long as Sony is willing to play ball though.

Hard reboot or obscure as fuck characters getting solo movies first? Live action Blue Marvel? Will Gwenpool ever get a movie?

>Will Gwenpool ever get a movie?
I really don't see how they could. Without the context of Spider-gwen or Deadpool, neither of which will ever be involved with the MCU, half the joke of her character would fall flat. Then the other half, her 4th-wall breaking comic awareness, wouldn't work because she's in a movie, not a comic book.

At best, you could play it like Last Action Hero but for superhero movies, but bringing awareness to the fact that it's all fictional could just crash the suspension of disbelief for a lot of people. The suspension of disbelief doesn't much matter in comics because 4th wall breaking had already existed for decades. Not really the case for the movies.

The one thing I'd really like to see that's on the more obscure-side for Marvel would be doing a "Marvels: Eye of the Camera" mockumentary. An in-universe documentary about the rise of superheroes would be pretty damn interesting.

"Obscure" characters. They have endless possibilities.

Ghost Rider, Moon Knight, Dethlok, Black Knight, Thunderbolts, Avengers Academy, Blade, Howard the Duck, Ka-Zar. As soon as they announce a movie for a character, they instantly get upgraded to st least B-list status.

Remember when people thought he'd be a young Star-Lord?

Feige is always willing to pay RDJ. That was the whole reason behind his Civil War with Ike.

If what you say was true then they would have gotten rid of him a long time ago.

Instead him wanting to be in Civil War more than a cameo and asking for the raise is what caused Feige to orchestrate Ike's downfall.

Also Feige loves RDJ so as long as he and RDJ want it, RDJ is staying.

Obscure characters because once Guardians proved they will bank money no matter what they can risk doing anything.

>Will Gwenpool ever get a movie?
No.