RWBY/RT General #1240: Palm Pilot Edition

Rules of RWBY/RT General:
>1. Love RWBY, Hate RWBY, Be excellent to each other, party on dudes
>2. Read the pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>3. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion
>4. Have fun fapping

1080p archive:
mega.nz/#F!S1E3wTRQ!4RH3D97O1-ZiW_lMAu7xog

RWBY Volume 5 Episode 2 link: wpc.1765A.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/fe879ecc-c4b4-4811-9ab1-34e7bc8decaa/index.m3u8
(Edge runs it fine)

Previous thread:

First post for depresed Jaune

Xth for SUN IS BEST BOY and I love him!

W

BEST EDITION

>still didn't fix the OP
At least you got rid of the booru link

Boss I think you blew your load a little prematurely.

Pilot-kun is the hero we need.

Merc is the coolest

Quickies are known to occur

Just get a 1050ti for dirt cheap

About time!

I sort of miss Ciel. I mean, I'm not upset that she vanished, but I certainly wouldn't mind her making more appearences. Maybe she'll be with Winter and Penny 2.0?

Oghkay, we're back, user, from Sup Forums, you're on da air. What's happening, user?

>filename.
Yeah he's pretty excited. Look at this fucker, you can't tell me he isn't ready to be ripped apart.

Fair enough boss, but you're the one cleaning it up.

To be fair this is the first time I've ever made the general. I usually leave it to someone like Greatcow.

>People still think we're getting Penny 2.0.

PILOT-KUN YES
also, we need a 5th rule: stop fucking with the rules

I'd believe it.

Right now it's a long shot to see her again unless Yssa starts talking to the CRWBY about her character coming back. I really want to see her again, and maybe she will show up during an Atlas episode.

I love this meme.
I hope he kills the LGBT character so it can upgrade is the Bane of Diversity.

> Blade of Racism
Every time.

whiterose is the purest form of love

The last game finished yet?

Odd way of spelling Lancaster user, you may need to brush up on English.
Just sayin', it'd be embarrassing if you kept messing up simple spellings like that.

Waiting for 22 and 66

Does anyone else really dislike the Poser models now, after getting used to the Maya models? I'm not an animation or modelling guy, so I can't articulate it very well, but they just look slightly more rough and unnatural to me.

they're both awful

huh oddly enough I don't seem to have a single lancaster image? Must have been a glitch sorry user

Not really, I find they still have some charm.

Hey Mike, first time listener, long time caller. Just calling in to say that Yang is the GOAT and nobody even comes close.

its the hands
I think I actually do prefer the poser faces though, they were more pale & looked more anime-like.

that might take a while

just don't get your hopes up on seeing her again

Maya has models in higher definition and the animations tend to be smoother because the software is current best that is widely available.
Maya is the industry standard for a reason.

The reason they look so rough is because even when RWBY was first being made Poser was outdated.

Ciel was killed off-screen by Adam's blade of racism

Bite Neo!

>Ciel was last seen in the tournament stadium after Penny's match together
>Adam doesn't show up until the Grim start dropping into Beacon

Of course your heresy would have no logic.

Post more art of, he's a good boy.

BEST SHIP

>implying Blade of Racism can be stopped by distance alone

wew I looked at the thumbnail and almost thought it was bumblebee for a second. I still threw up though.

Well, he's certainly racist towards humans.

full

Some Poser models are superior to their Maya counterparts in my opinion, which often confuses me.

Like, what the hell happened to Ironwood and Mercury?

They would be amazing quickies.

How Blade of Racism would look like ?

Rooster "Good Enough" Teeth

yang x neo
the ship that needs a step ladder

With pleasure.

That's the point

So, which character is most like best girl? Dumb as all hell, wild, crazy and stubborn but has agood heart.

I wish that was me behind him.

Ruby I guess? But even Akko has development

I don't know who I hate more. Jaunefags or Sunfags.

If only that was his actual outfit.

I actually dislike the Maya faces. The Poser faces were cuter.

Sun is cuter and not a threat to precious waifus, so Jaunefags.

This makes me wonder, if Monty was still around, what anime moment in last three-ish years (damn has it been that long?) would he think was cool and suddenly insert into RWBY?

I feel he'd be wet at the idea of inserting his own Jiren from DBS, a henchman who is more powerful than Salem, but only fights when it's someone only he can defeat.

Gwen

Jaunefags by far.

The eyes in Maya at times look less alive if that makes sense. Yang in V4 was really suffering from it.

Still think Rubys face after Pyrrha died is the best expression the series has done. I really bought the idea her spirit and innocence was shattered.

>like jaune
>he barely does anything of significance
>like sun
>he's been reduced to comic relief
I really should've picked better characters to like.

>I feel he'd be wet at the idea of inserting his own Jiren from DBS
>only fights when it's someone only he can defeat.

Maybe you should hate yourself for being such a little bitch?

I'd be cool with that.

What if Raven wants to marry Weiss
Then kill Jacques and take over SDC ?

>The eyes in Maya at times look less alive if that makes sense. Yang in V4 was really suffering from it.
That's because Yang was dead inside

I'm pretty sure Sun triggers Tumblr and waifufags twice as much without even lifting a finger.

Which... which one?

You should hear that scene in japanese, Ruby sounded absolutely heart broken and a bit dead inside when she woke up at home.Cinder's NANI?! was on par with the WHAT?! as well, it she sounded alot more pissed off at that silver eyed fucking than surprised. It was great.

the weird thing is that there was no Qrow saying "I gotcha kiddo. I gotcha" in the japanese version it was just that weird defining sound.

What if Raven inflated into a giant blueberry haha wouldn't that be crazy

Nah, the skipped the majority of her sadness from the end of V3 because reasons

V4 was her being frustrated, not empty.

but why?

It's gonna be the case. I don't think him ragdolling Nora and Ren in the OP is an exaggeration.

Nora's eyes are awful as well

Stop