How accurate is this picture?

How accurate is this picture?

Jews don't have that nice of an ass.

i'm pretty sure the person who made it didn't have to write USA next to uncle sam or israel next to the jewish bunda

It has failed to identify us eternal Anglos as the source of the problem.

I mean, is the wife in charge?

Father is Israel, Women is USA, Israel holds ISIS hands, USA holds saudi arabias hands.

aww that's cute, Qatar thinks it's a big boy

I mean neither is Saudi Arabia, but compared to KSA, Qatar is a little pipsqueak.

Make no mistake though, Qatar and Saudi Arabia are not friends, Qatar is friendly with Muslim Brotherhood, while Saudi Arabia and Egypt hate them with a passion

There's this one Jewish gal I know who's thighs make me cream my khakis. I almost had her but she moved schools eyy

I love it how someone had to edit in the names of the countries because the average American is too stupid to identify flags.

This, the ass needs to be saggy and riddled with cellulite.

>school
MODS

Israel has a nice ass

Qatar probably has more money than your continent and it is 1000 times smaller.

I think people underestimate our role in the world and the global power structure. Our nation is dying like any other, and our state is weak and treated as a lapdog, its true; but our ruling classes are nonetheless at the center of ever shit thing that happens. There's a reason mi6 is mentioned in the same breath as the Cia and mossad. We are second only to the Jews in our destructiveness: The only difference is the jew elite looks out for its own, ours only looks our for itself

Fucking degenerate, I hope you get stds and your dick falls off.

Israel is fucking irrelevant. They exist because they are surrounded by inbred retards, because they got sympathy points after Holocaust and because America needs allies in ME. Jewish lobby in America plays a role but it's mostly geopolitical.
To imply they lead anything or play some major role is ridiculous.

Where's russia?

FRANCE UNLEASHED!!!
MOST INDEPENDENT DOG!!!!

Why is the leash missing for our dog ? Is this implying that we're free but still following ?

You are willingly cucked

What dog is that in between Germany and Italy?

Who would know Qatar's flag? No one, that's who.

Leaves out the Emirates, and Uncle Sam should be a tranny at this point.

At least we can do a trick

>a fucking leaf

This. It's also why political comics suck because they feel the need to label everything.

Military-Industrial Complex isn't sitting high above US and Israel in a cigar-shaped craft with a leash on everyone, so this image is incomplete

>katar
Qatar?

Oy vey

If your trick is getting rich Arabs to pay for your election campaigns. Or getting run over and blown up.

Kinda disappointed they didn't draw you as a poodle. I think poodles are neat.

this.

same with jersey, uae, and Switzerland

OUR GREATEST ALLY IS THICCCCCC

>Not a Bulldog
Not accurate.

Isn't usa israels bitch?

USA is Israel's bitch.. Other than that, it's good

I kinda sorta dated a jew. She had a nice bubblebutt.

Cute little doggo buttholes, aww!

Jewish women actually tend to have thicker asses and thighs than regular white women

this

clearly you've never met one.

Isreal is the embodiment of a Fem-Fatale

>implying the USA isn't a middle aged man who is getting dominated by his loud and overbearing wife

It's god damned accurate and I need a higher resolution

You are thinking of older ones. They look that good young. Maybe you are thinking she should be older considering Uncle Sam's age and all the children which by all means yes she should be a pile of mush.

Not accurate at all.

1. it's Qatar (it's a Q not a K, whoever drew that is a inbred retard)
2. the dog leash should be around USA with Israel holding the end of the leash
3. I feel like Saudi Arabia and Qatar should be grown ups with muslim bitches and slaves around them cuz they are fucking rich and shit. (Oil baby)

That's all I got. Feel free to add more.

Who dis?

I know we're supposed to hate Israel, but dat ass though.

U.S.A. has the wrong hat.

IsRaHELL should be a stinking Rabbi pounding his SHLONG into SAM'S ASS.

the arabic letter qaf doesn't have a direct english translation. it can be a written like a 'Q' or a short k 'ΔΆ'

Yes but almost everywhere it's with a Q so it has to be Qatar. Hell even google search uses the Q instead of K.

just because its the most popular variation doesn't mean its the only one

Israel is a fat balding man pulling an Internet love scam. The USA is the pussy deprived beta throwing money at them for a "plane ticket".

pics or gtfo

It tells me that the illustrator (an American) is under the delusion that they are somehow exempt from the rule of the eternal Jew.

So yeah, it's pretty accurate in that respect.

LEAF
E
A
F

TRUTH
R
U
T
H

LEAF
E A
A E