TRUMP ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT

Holy shit, they just rushed Trump backstage and some military looking guys carried someone out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aQMUj6ETaNg
youtube.com/watch?v=5XEubRysdp0
youtu.be/uGgjKxTjCI8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They guys that carried out the suspect

REALLY?!?! NO ONE IS GETTING IN HERE?!?!?! WHAT THE FUCK!!!

I thought it was a damn troll until I turned on Fox...

Crazy ass Dems KNOW he will win

He's back out now though. Such a badass. Hillary would've went into hiding for a month if that happened to her..

Also, here's the stream

youtube.com/watch?v=aQMUj6ETaNg

Yepp.

She would be in hiding quick.

which guy?

Shieet.

Bump so others can see

The prophet Dilbert Man was RIGHT again

Wow.

She'd shit her diaper and faint. He's totally chill. Fucking serious madman

>carried someone out.
pls be muslim

i'm still shaking

holy shit that was scary as fuck

There are like 10 different threads about this. You can't expect everyone to post in yours.

the helmets are the guys that carried out the suspect. Suspect I'm assuming is on the floor.

He ran like a bitch just like last time

link?

There was nothing, I think I was one of the first ones and I was surprised it wasn't rushed into like the others posted after mine

>literally pushed out by two secret service staff
>"He ran like a bitch, user!"

tits or gtfo ctr

>implying he ran away instead of being rushed off by secret service
>Implying Hillary wouldn't have tripped, shit her pants, and died of a heart attack if something like this happened to her

CTR is getting desperate aren't they?

>inb4 ctr trying to spin this incident as a publicity stunt by donald

Fishswine really needs to an hero

hey fags check out the camera man who got btfo'd by the crowd, some kinda fat mexican dude trying to push his way into the crowd

There's already talk about it being publicity on twitter. The very idea that the secret service would do such a thing is laughable.
Then again maybe along with the FBI they're pro-Russia too, HOW DEEP DOES IT GO HILLARY?

sorry for watermark

It reminds me of when someone threw their shoes at Bush and he managed to dodge both of them, joked about it and went back to what he was saying.

Say what you will about Bush but that was pretty awesome and bad ass.

OH GOD DONALD ALMOST COMMIITED SUICIDE IN FRONT OF EVERYONE!

In all seriousness I bet Hillary had a part in this.

Yeah that's not "running away" that's being forced the fuck out because there was a credible threat.

Do we have any more info? Was the guy armed or had a bomb or something?

WE NEED TO SPIN THIS. THIS IS OUR GOLDEN GOOSE!

we need a video from the stage
youtube.com/watch?v=5XEubRysdp0

Fuck mein neeger, that shit looks serious

youtu.be/uGgjKxTjCI8

The crowd yelled to trump and the SS that there is someone with a gun to make them aware, then he got rushed out

>they're kicking me out the door!

Hillary like

Someone is going to kill you. Do you:
>let your security drag you away to safety
or
>awkwardly push your security away and yell at them to stop defending you so you can get shot multiple times in the chest and bleed to death on stage

Pathetic false flag

Liberal mentality 101:

Guns can not hurt you in a "Gun Free Zone"...

those dumbasses would probably do the second option.

look folks, this is what happens...get him out , et him out, how much how mch did you say they pay you?
ALLAHUACKBARR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shills and libtards are really gonna try to spin this in their favor, don't they realize if the tables were turned, they'd blame trump supporters for something like this

I tried telling my close minded friends about this, linked the video, showed the pictures and it still wasn't enough, they think he staged it lol
not too mention they completely believe Clinton isn't a sexual predator, they also don't believe Epstein is a perverted sex offender EVEN with my linked sources... WTF

This is the fault of warning labels..

If we took warning labels off of hairdyers, televisions etc that said do not use in the shower... most of the total dumbasses in our midst would already be "thinned"...

but no.. we gotta keep the idiots alive. *shrugs*

>they think he staged it lol

Because people will believe what they want to believe. That's what this election taught me. It's all about what they want the truth to be, not what the truth is or even might be.

IS THIS FUCKING TRUE, WHY IS CNN AND FOX NOT COVERING THIS NONSTOP?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!