twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sounds good.
except for the part with Jackie, and Janna
And instead make it about the high council's big goat adventure

There can be more than 1 episode user

Eclipsa/Ludo blind date

Jackie gets her legs fucking broken with a crowbat

This

>Janna dragging Jackie into insane situation that Jackie knows is a bad idea, but she goes anyway because she loves this crazy girl

11 minutes or 22?

Toffee returns: a) as mindless goo devouring everything for revenge; b) as a flashback; c) as nightmares haunting both Star and Ludo

>filename
>he wouldn't eat candy bars that've been under her dress for hours
Wow what a fag

How bout just Janna's big freakin movie
Jackie can't even carry half an episode

Well, that's what he says on this picture.

Jackie is not a good character.
Honestly, I get vibes of Nazz from Ed Edd n Eddy out of her, and she was the flattest character on that show- yet STILL had a lot more going for her than Jackie.

I know, I guessed it was a translation but wasn't sure.

Janna dies but nonchalantly comes back as a ghost

>she sees your dick

SvtFOE needs more cockshock and penis awe

>tfw she'll never climb on your snookers

BIG

You're an idiot if you think Nazz is more of a character then Jackie

You shouldn't have even replied to him

Except she literally is, but it's ok because they had like 6 seasons and a movie with her. She didn't do anything important (nothing in the show before the movie really was important) but she had a large range of interests and quirks. Something Jackie doesn't have.

>you try to help her out
>she's too hot 'n bothered to care
>ywn feel her entire lower half grinding against your dongle

i hope she likes fun size

user pls, i just saw an ad on someone getting paid to dry hump

>mfw standard
I guess that's something.

You have obviously never watched either show cause in just two seasons Jackie had more screen time and focus then Nazz ever did.

Ferguson becomes a part of the cast again

47 off Ferguson probably faps in class

all sizes appreciated

>yfw he had more fanservice than Marco

b)flasback
we need to see the that sociopath in his prime

Echo Creek Massacre when?

You all are a bunch of idiots. Go fuck yourselves

Veterans day special

CIA comes around to capture Star

>CIA
>not the MiB
>Star is secretly one of their top agents
Agent S when?

CIA is for foreign governments. Unless they know about Mewni, it'd probably be FBI jurisdiction

>Star becomes terry davis and BTFO the CIA
I like this

Have we seen this yet?
youtube.com/watch?v=vYJDAUfMp8M
It's a pretty terrible mashup, but the intro skit actually drops some new lore.
The Seeing Eye spell feeds off people feeling "awkward and uncomfortable". Also the spell is sentient, which I suppose makes sense, since it is summoned.

S3 is gonna drop Marco for full on suck-ass mewni adventures

Marco was the only reason I finished binge watching Star

>CIA?

>He fell for the "promos never lie or deceive" meme.

>Star vs Scully and Mulder lookalikes
This'd either turn out silly, spooky, or some mixture of the two.

>implying he isn't going to get some magical sword that allows he to do some mgr shit

>tfw no lolcow AU with the Star vs. characters
Mina Loveberry is CWC____
and Tom is Parkourdude91

hahaha I am loving all these stupid Marco fans getting btfo

sorry you bet on the wrong horse

>Star is still her impulsive, head-strong self who always finds rainbows behind the storm clouds. Now that Star has returned home, on the run from Ludo's evil minions, she and Queen Moon try to uncover what is behind the disappearance of magic in the kingdom. When Star discovers her family’s history is linked to the use of dark magic, and may be responsible for the monster mayhem in Mewni, she must dig deep and confront Ludo and his corrupted magic wand to save Marco, her family, and the kingdom of Mewni!

wtf is this description even. It's like a mix of the Season 3 episodes we've already seen and some made up shit. Unless Nefcy gave the Disney social media team a brief summary of the plot for season 3 and they didn't know what order shit would be revealed in.

>Mina going on all those tirades
>drinks her own juices
>on a "love quest" to find the perfect guy
>draws PonyStar
>videoed herself naked on several occasions running aorund the castle
Kek

>Star is terry davis
>Mina is chris chan
>tom is Parkourdude91
What about marco, janna, and jackie?

actually make Sensei Parkourdude91 it's more fitting well lemme see Janna could be Pixyteri
gosh i need some helpwith the other two
unless you'd rather Marco be Parkourdude and Tom someone else

That's obviously just the Battle for Mewni summary, with the obligatory weird Disney promotional "keep Toffee's existence a secret and just mention Ludo" thing. I remember seeing that months ago

If it was for the rest of the season Eclipsa would be somewhere in there.

If they somehow revive him, wouldn't that put Eclipsa back? Could be an idea.

>as nightmares haunting both Star and Ludo
Nightmare on elm street parody pls

Tom is Elliot Rodgers. Or do they have to specifically be a current /lolcow/? That would make Parkourdude invalid since he was an elaborate ruse.

>That would make Parkourdude invalid since he was an elaborate ruse.
i still say sensei then i don't give a fuck parkourdude is great
but no they can be any lolcow and Elliot Rodger works for Tom he gets so mad and leave a video of him about to do his day of reckoning only to utterly fuck it up

>Jackie gets her legs fucking broken with a crowbat
?

Crowbar

She gets btfo by one of crowbcat videos, probably the gta 4 vs gta 5 one, since she looks like the type of person that would prefer gta 5 over 4

What's Star's favorite Pokemon? Marco would probably be a Hitmonchan guy.

>That one episode of Teen Titans where Robin hallucinates Slade, but it's Star seeing Toffee and fearing Marco's in danger again
>Ludo is having phantom pains and still hearing voices from his hand
>Moon having vivid nightmares of what could have happened if Star didn't come back
>It's all Eclipsa influencing their dreams, priming them for when she resurrects Toffee for real
Fund it

Obviously Rapidash

Her favorite one would probably be the cutest she just caught, leaving all the old ones with professor oak to be forgotten about.

Just remembered this existed

>The Seeing Eye spell feeds off people feeling "awkward and uncomfortable".
That could just be Spider With A Top Hat speaking figuratively ("feeding off" = enjoying it), but then again the whole "inner wand world" thing is pretty abstract, things don't have to make sense at all.

I think the most interesting thing is that it shows the All Seeing Eye can actually be used to see things that have already happened. For example, Star doesn't have to peep on Marco while he's showering, she could "play back" a recording of him doing it at any time from anywhere.
You know, hypothetically.

Who would be the gardevoirfag

I like the idea of Star "seeing dead people" meaning she has a vision of Toffee or something (the clips of the demons and stuff from the "Haunted" clip seem to be from a few different episodes), but maybe not. That kind of situation seems like the easiest way to use him if they really want to without needing to actually bring him back though.

The goo stuff was fun and I'd like more trippy shit along those lines

Sensei maybe

>a few different episodes
I think it's just from different segments. A few of them seemed like an introduction. Considering it's a "haunting," they may be tracking someone through the Underworld.

The inside the wand stuff is generally blown off as not canon, and saying that this whole promotional is not canon makes things easier.
"So you're, like a...like a creep? It's okay Marco...wave that creep flag."

Francis, the fat nerd kid.

>I think it's just from different segments.
Some of the scenes, namely most of the cutaways, are animated by the other studio, meaning they're from a different episode.
For example, it seems like the spooky hooded guys around the blue light is from the same episode as that recent "Star punching a tree" teaser, not the "haunted" episode.

Yeah I can see it now. Good eye.

>the spooky hooded guys around the blue light is from the same episode as that recent "Star punching a tree" teaser

That would make sense, I suspected it's the Stump Day episode. How do you know this to be true though?

They must be worshipers of Shub Niggurath. I'm interested to see how Nefcy gets away with a Lovecraft parody episode on a Disney network.

Daily/threadly reminder to love and defend your waifu, and to thank the drawfags
War is the mother of all invention and waifu wars help the inspire the creations from drawfags

also, even though i'm a jackiefag, i don't realistically see her winning the marcobowl in the very end. let's ride the good times until the very end, fellow jarcofags

I'm hoping for more history on the mewni and monster conflict and historical hate. was toffee wrong for trying get rid of the mewnis, who apparently steamrolled all the 'monsters' out of the land in as seen in mewni independence day? maybe it plays into why eclipsa married a monster, trying to mend the relationships between the race of mewni and race(s) of monsters. It was pointed out when Buff Frog took out that board game to play with Moon, and they disagreed

Your OC doesn't count

>Shub Niggurath
>The Black Goat of the Woods with a Thousand Young
>the Stump just has a bunch of little cute stumplings who turn out to be vicious

I agree, I pretty much just take it as stand-alone short stories, just Star's imagination about how her wand and spells work. It does at least make it seem like we'll be getting another Spider With A Top Hat-style episode this season, since it'd be weird for them to do almost a minute of new animation just for this dumb gag video.

Either way I will accept every scrap of canon support for Star being a voyeur.

I could possibly see S3B... Well, not really. I just want to see and probably fear of Star VS. Marco, because shipping politics.

Toffee was right for the wrong reasons.

Right: maybe removing magic from the equation is the only way to level the playing field and bring about a better life for monsters
Wrong: Toffee's reason for doing that was essentially "fuck other monsters, what about MY immortality"

I'm mostly just echoing Seddm's analysis, but my default assumption is that the promos are always edited at best and deliberately misleading at worst, using clips and soundbytes from other episodes any time they can get away with it.

>How do you know this to be true though?
I don't KNOW, but I think it's a good guess considering there can't be too many episodes involving Star wandering in the woods of Mewni at night, and the occult circle of mysterious hooded guys in similar woods also at night are likely to make a giant blue flame as the result of whatever ritual they're doing.

Considering the shit they pulled wih BfM, I'd say so too.

I habeeb it. Can someone post a link to the Stump Day booklet scans? It confirms The Stump is a Lovecraftian Dreameater demon that demands an annual blood offering.

>was toffee wrong for trying get rid of the mewnis, who apparently steamrolled all the 'monsters' out of the land in as seen in mewni independence day?
Would it have been wrong for the Allies to genocide all ethnic Germans in retaliation for the Holocaust?

Toffee had an understandable motivation for his actions, but it was ultimately a selfish and unsympathetic one. He was acting in his own interests to eliminate the only threat he knew of against his immortality; the benefit to monsterkind as a whole was incidental, and he was willing to manipulate, kill and enslave other monsters to accomplish it.

>maybe it plays into why eclipsa married a monster, trying to mend the relationships between the race of mewni and race(s) of monsters
Eclipsa was obviously a monster sympathizer, just like Star has become, but again her motivation for abandoning her duties and leaving behind her family must have ultimately been selfish. We don't circumstances of her rule, her life with her Mewman family or how she came to know her Monster lover, but she certainly could have done more to improve general Mewman-Monster relations by retaining the throne as Mewni's Queen. Instead she abandoned everything to run away with her lover, and she is immortalized in history as the terrible Monster Loving Queen who scorned her people to live with their savage enemy.
Her choice was understandable and likely more sympathetic than Toffee's megalomania, but was still "objectively" the wrong thing to do, and hard to defend as a moral position; she did it for love, but she abandoned her daughter.

i'm curious about where did you got that "fuck the other monters" bit. yes he got ludo's original minions blown to mush with castle avarius but i took it as him being machiavellian

Not the user you're replying to, but in the Moon flashback story, The Monster King is in the Mewni waroom. He explains Toffee staged a coup. He started a civil war among the monsters. It seems Mewnipendence Monster Massacre was a buried hatchet when he started his insurrection.

Marco knows a way to revive Heckapoo and goes back to her dimension for years to do it.
Get rid of Jackie and it just might work

Hopefully his actions lead to another monster crusade.

Can some one edit this but with Moon and Monsters.

I like this, but not in the edgy way you want. I'd be down for a couple of bumbling FBI/MiB/Foundation agents as recurring filler characters.
Bonus points for them completely ignoring star and instead electing to fuck up Marco.

He also enslaved other monsters for Ludo's corn operation.

Could be argued Ludo did that, but since Toffee had to indirectly force Ludo to get back to his original plan of taking over Mewni (the spellbook stuff was more of a temporary detour), it seems pretty likely Toffee gave the orders for him to do it and Ludo carried them out. Going by how the other monsters feared Ludo it also seems Toffee may have encouraged him to kill them/throw them down the hole/whatever-- this is the guy who told him to execute the children singing off-key after all.

Also just everything related to the many times he screwed Ludo over in general.

>G-men get told there's an "alien teenager" living in the house. Nothing else to go on.
>They ring the doorbell. Marco answers the door.
>"This must be the kid."

>The promos spoiled a major plot point
How stupid are you to believe it's not a fake out?

Found this while on a hike today. Anyone else seen this?

>Eating pizza
>With Star
Could you imagine?

The Allies were bombing towns full of civilians

None of Toffee's actions have been for the good of anyone else but himself.
Even if he rationalized that something like killing magic was for the "greater good," he was more than willing to kill and enslave other monsters to get there. Getting Ludo's goons killed wasn't a necessary sacrifice, he just didn't need them anymore and their safety was of zero value to him, at least less than the slight possible benefit of keeping them in the room as security (despite the fact that it would have been impossible for Star to meaningfully harm him).

Even before he turned into I MAKE THE PLANS, his murder of Queen Comet destroyed the only chance of peaceful coexistence between Mewmans and Monsters.
Toffee gave them Queen Moon, who in her twenty-something years of rule has brought Monsters down from having an organized society with an army and Mewman-recognized leadership to uneducated savages scattered in Mewni's wilderness.
>I did my job! And as your queen, I will continue to do my job of protecting this kingdom! I will hunt down the remains of the monster army and scatter them without country or leadership! Are there any questions?

Is this loss?

Why are people saying Marco is being written out