Why did Trump stage a fake assassination?

Why did Trump stage a fake assassination?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/marcambinder/status/795080972278468608
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people.

Hes desperate

FPBP!

To make him looks like a victim.

Yeah! Go Hilldawg!

Step aside Drumpf. It's her turn!

HILLARYHILLARYHILLARYHILLARYHILLARYHILLARYHILLARYHILLARYHILLARYHILLARYHILLARYHILLARYHILLARYHILLARYHILLARYHILLARY

Honestly, I would do it too if I decided to run for president.

It would make everyone support me, even the cucklords

sympathy votes cause hes fucking donezo.

thankfully the american people know better and it will be like jo cox all over again.

Can you believe how close we were to an un-Civil War? It was averted moments ago by patriots in the crowd.

Don't know how much you would have to pay a guy to do life in federal pound me in the ass prison.

>why would a rectionary candidate stoke his reactionary voterbase with an extremely reactionary event

Hilldwag give up, You hired another one of your race tratiors to almost kill him. Face it, it's going to be another Jo Cox causing people to realize trump was right and to end up voting for him.

Cry all you want, Heck do it on my lab. But you really need to realize that you never had a chance. Once trump ends up winning because of your failed false flag. It will cause all the Hilldwags to go back in their caves.

Wanted to try out his new running shoes

Sage goes in all fields

HILL OR REE
I
L
L

O
R

R
E
E

>leaf forgot that remain = Hillarys fate.

maybe he didn't do it for money
he did it for drumpftard reasons?

Once we get his name, we can run a query in the wikileaks emails to see when and for much Mr. Assassin was conscripted by the Clintons.

Fuck Hillary, and fuck niggers.

Why did your caliphate stage a fake democracy?

So you could come here to take some more Trump dick in your throat.

Bernouts are the worst kind of people.

Fucking saged.

he needs votes.

It was Hillary. To distract from the first bunch of her emails getting put on wikileaks a few hours ago

Keep in mind this is the only entertainment turkroaches have. Watching midgets holding guns and making people's noses bleed.

Actually Drumpftards would be the worst type of people. They haven't even gone to college.

fp and also bp

Guy probably has a Bernie tattoo and a hefty donation to the Clinton foundation.

FPBP, whitey better fuckin' run.

Is it your first time here?

>MUH DRUMPFTARDS MUH LEAF MAKES ME SPECIAL

Keep crying, Your country is a failure. The British were wrong for invading it. We should've expanded America to 100 States instead.

>trying this hard to cover up that you sent an assassin

Nice one

Because he has only three days left. He is going all in.

why does some turkish nigger have anything to say about it?

>ABLOO ABLOO ABLOO

LEAF!

see what I mean?

Truly barbaric.

>mainstream media screaming that Trump is literally Hitler for the past year
>like, LITERALLY Hitler
>mainstream media constantly claiming that he's the greatest existential threat to society in American history
>mainstream media constantly claiming that he's the embodiment of pure evil, and must be stopped at all costs

>now hillshills are acting like there's no way someone would be frenzied enough to try to assassinate him
>hillshills now claiming it must be a false flag even though someone already tried to kill him earlier this year

yeah I'm not buying it

>DAY OF THE RAKE

Soon leaf, soon...

Says the Roach whose Roach Sultan staged a fake coup on himself.

To get votes from mayonnaise folk

What's the matter? Still asshurt about the British. It's not my fault people in your country lack emotions. Keep claiming you're white when you aren't. You're South American Rats who should stop bitching about a fucking island.

>Tu quoque

Like you totally aren't some Persian freak from Khamenei's asshole. Face it Cananda died once you elected a fucking idiot who hates his own people.

nice 'liberal education' you've got there. Jesus Christ what the fuck is wrong with canadian people?

Why did the Russians collaborate with Hillary's campaign and the DNC in an attempt to assassinate Trump?

SLIDE IT DRUMPFAGS

lol nice fake coup.

>I AM PROUD OF BEING STUPID
Dump supporters are living in a different world from us regular, well adjusted adults.

Lol, keep it up nerd virgins!
She needs YOU!

stop taking the fucking bait retards /thread and saged

"Regular"
Abbas thinks he was born in Cananda.

>literally
I really wish people would stop using this word incorrectly.

He's playing 8D Korean League of Legends Sudoku

>Why did Trump stage a fake assassination?

Nobody's going to point out the irony of someone from Turkey complaining about a fake assassination?

The same niggers that staged a fake coup de taat?

Why am I the FIRST PERSON to even say this in the thread?

Even your pepes are fat and ugly CTR.

Hey Drumpf! (And his racist supporters)

No matter what you do, she will win.

>> whatever, you canadians disgust me, fucking nigger-lovers. You're too stupid to realize university is a scam, I dropped out when I was about 10k in debt just to listen to a bunch of canadian tier liberal bullshit

you are not, retard.
tu quoque won't make the assassination real.

The same reason Erdogan faked the coup.

Why did hillary pay someone to yell gun?

I go to University. It's full of arrogant shitheads who need a major dose of reality.

YAS! SLAY QUEEN!

Just like it won't make the fake coup real.

To btfo Hilldawg and make us gas the kikes.

oh please lol. if he really did he would've used a minority as the gunman.

Turkey, the filthiest place on the planet

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
drumpftards don't know what tu quoque means
thank you for the laff m8. you showed me how stupid drumpfkins are

Why did Hillary stage a rain storm?

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
Roaches still had a fake coup
thank you for the laff m8. you showed me how stupid roaches are

I like how you libshits use a racist hate symbol to promote your candidate

LOL. Say when. White man plays for keeps. All you shitskins are alive because we allow it. Begging for equal rights and respect. White people take respect. We take our rights. Keep pushing.

God the shills in this thread are TERRIFIED.

I've never seen anything like it.

Kek. Imagine if this had happenned to Clinton. Now imagine the ss trying to rush her out.

KEK
E
K

Checked

It doesn't have to be from the trump campaign. It could be from pro-trump factions within intelligence agencies.

>average white man

>It's a "PANIC TERRORIST EVERYWHERE THEY WILL KILL ALL OF US BUY A GUN AND SHOOT ANYBODY THAT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE A WHITE ANGLO SAXON PROTESTANT LET YOUR FEAR TALKING FOR YOU" episode
America, you didn't learn a single thing from the "George W. Bush" episode, why?

Why are gays so faggy? I'm not all up people's faces with my heterosexuality.

Note the black man in the back.
>strong
>confident
>not gay
>firearms
>in navy uniform, respects order and discipline.

Drumpfkins can try. and fail

WE BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN

The important thing is that I've got it pretty well established that you're a Bernout.

Funny yet sad, I kek at u.

why hasn't Hillary staged an assassination?

Either one of those cock gobblers would push your shit in, leaf. The day of the rake cometh.

Trump didn't stage anything, but his fanboys are retarded scaredy-cucks.

>black man comes to support your candidate
>FUCKING THUG HERE TO DISRUPT US, $1500, THUG THUG THUG

>man holds up a sign
>OH MY GOD IT'S AN ALL-BLACK TACTICAL ASSAULT SIGN WITH EXTENDED MAGAZINE

Trumplets will continue to claim it's a gun because they know the optics of a supposed assassination attempt are better for Trump than the reality that they overreacted.

CTR IS HERE AGAIN

Russia, I love your Vodka, but why the fuck do you have Putin as President? Putin, the guy giving money to Far-Right organizations in all the Europe because "MUH IDEOLOGY", why him? Okay look I'm aware about "we need a strong leader to keep the Russian Federation together" and all, but still why him? Please no bully I'm just curious...

>Canada

I suggest you to go listen to him speak. There's plenty of interviews and conventions with Putin with english subtitles on youtube.

You'll understand.

word dawg. fpbp.

sooooo many faggots who think secret service people would play along with a fake assasination attempt

stay mad, hillcucks

>a fucking putin shill
kek
+15 rubles

>implying it matters who they vote for in Russia
lol

only 3 days left

don't forget to pokemon go to the polls