IT'S-A ME, MARIO RICK!

IT'S-A ME, MARIO RICK!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mO26RQkfID8
youtube.com/watch?v=r6dtmEq7rdw
youtube.com/watch?v=F_ySRmt3KX8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bowser is a better lover for Peach than you Mario. Always remember that is why she always gets "kidnapped" by him.

Daisy wishes she was kidnapped

Fuck off

I'm honestly surprised that nobody's done a Pickle Rick edit with Mario's mustache and hat (complete with Cappy's eyes).
Maybe that's for the better.

MARIO RICK IS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

>there's a costume referencing this random fucking SNES commercial that only aired in Europe
Man.

B-B-BOWSER ISN'T *BURRRP* REAL, L-LUIGI!
WAHOO WAHOO BING BING!

Hence why Mario gets blue balled at the end of Odyssey.

MARIO RICK IS GONNA HAVE A GOOD GOOD TIME

Aw geez Mario, I don't wanna go on another wild adventure. Every time we do, I-I end up getting hurt or turned into a bee.

I fully expected the game to end with Bowser and Mario staying on the moon while Peach stole the airship.

>It ends with Mario and Bowser realizing bitches aint shit so they fuck each other instead.

youtube.com/watch?v=mO26RQkfID8

spoilers fagbagmcfagfuck

That was the point.

youtube.com/watch?v=r6dtmEq7rdw

Sure was nice of the *uuuUUURRrrp* Ricks to invite us the council, gay Morty?

I'm eagerly awaiting Sup Forums's hatred of Odyssey. Their contrarianism has never failed me before and it won't fail me this time.

HES GOING TO TAKE YOU BACK TO THE PAST

>That Samurai Mario

>Long ago... In a distant land...
>I Bowser, King of all of the Koopas, held a wedding on an airship
>But a foolish samurai plumber wielding a magic hat stepped forth to appose me
>But before the final blow was struck, I tore open a portal in time, and flung him into a random city, where my evil is law!
>Now the fool seeks to return to the past, and undo the wedding with Peach!

Wowawoowa, I cannot-a believe it, Mario. All-a dis time I was a growing-a stronger!
>Full disclosure, Luigi, you're not. Temporary invulnerability is-a just a side effect of da Super Star dissolving in your rectal cavity
Ohh-a-nooo!

Sure was nice of Aku to invite us to the future, Gay Luigi?

>SM64 mario

nigga you make me hard

WHY IS MARIO CROSSDRESSING!

SM64 looks like shit.

The only one who looks like he's dabbing is Luigi. The others look like typical anime showboat poses that usually strongmen characters do.

Either that or Kamen Rider Stronger's pose.

>Gappy costume

Because Japan.

>nintendo takes child's meme and ads it to child games to continue to appeal to children

News at 11!

>64 mario

i am almost ashamed that i was not able to stop myself from gasping like a boy who got what he wanted for christmas.

To be fair, the Luigi one was a Ubisoft game

Looks more like Dr. Wily to me.

Doesn't the pirate and cowboy costumes come from mario party 2?

oh come on, Waluigi and Mario are not dabbing in this

inb4 teenagers from normiebook and underages on here turn this into another le sign of the end of good entertainment in the world xD thing like the emoji movie because they don't understand that it isn't for them

Of course Waluigi is the only one who can dab without looking like a tool.

>that only aired in Europe
youtube.com/watch?v=F_ySRmt3KX8

>Waluigi
>dabbing

Nigga please.

Isn't he just doing the Usain Bolt thing?

I turned myself i to a beloved character luigi

No it is an endorsement of the homosexual life style from nintendo

You know, I'm genuinely surprised they don't have the brown and red costume from the original Super Mario Bros, Metal Mario, or Robo Mario. Seemed like obvious ones.

damnit I read it in his voice

Reminder.
Fixed.

Because Link does it.

I look forward to this game consuming my life for the next month

>Diddy and dress

why

What do the last 4 pictures represent? other costumes?

Cappy was named after the character from Hamtaro when Peach was named after Minky Momo as Momo = Peach.

Fuck off, Famicom. Characters can't retroactively be named after characters that were created after they were named.

Mario was named after a landlord and Famicom does not talk about the hamsters.

>Famicom doesn't talk about the show he's completely obsessed with
Are you retarded? Also, that landlord would've had to be born before Mario was created. Unlike your faggoty hamster comic, which was created over 10 years after Peach was named.

Cappy was made almost 2 decades before that hat was created when Minky Momo was created over 3 years before Peach was created.

Tell me how Peach was named after her then, you fucking retard.
Going by your shit logic Peach was named after Momotaro.

Cappy is the one named after a Hamtaro character. Magical Princess Minky Momo came out in 1982. Years before the name princess peach was used

is this loss?

*bing* *bing* WAHOO, MORTY

Thing thing is that Peach & Momo mean the same thing and Minky Momo was huge back in it's hayday.

Princess Momo would of sounded to generic so a foreign word was needed and Peach was that word since they mean the same thing.

Miyamoto made Hamtaro games on GBC and GBA, moron

*into a
Eh. I'm sure the gag got across anyway.

Mario x Bowser >>> Bowser or Mario x Peach

Fuck that bitch

>people still don't realize this is a Mofarrah and Bolt reference

Honest question, what's dabbing even about? All I know is that it's some black people thing and they cringe when white people do it.

I'm not even a big mario fan, but that picture is amazing, I was not expecting them to put the work in to dig up a bunch of one-time mario costumes used for promo-material and spin-off games

Man, fuck off, accept the fact that you're wrong and move on.

>wedding dress mario
w-what

It's supposed to look like when you get high on dabs and begin coughing smoke into your elbow.

Close enough.

No he didn't Dennis you fucking illiterate moron.

DK is actually doing this DKC pose.

And a version without the lines.

Is Bowser gay? Daisy a cute.