PSA: The current CTR strategy is to attempt to convince everyone that Trump staged the assassination attempt

PSA: The current CTR strategy is to attempt to convince everyone that Trump staged the assassination attempt.

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/jesse-benn/sorry-liberals-a-violent-_b_10316186.html
archive.is/rMe0Z
youtube.com/watch?v=O8VnUSoUTII
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>people seeing through this bs
>SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL

kill yourself

Exhibit A

Nobody could fake running like a bitch that well.

yawn

>spend nearly a year publically advocating for people to take it upon themselves to try and assassinate a Republican presidential candidate
>pretend said candidate orchestrated it himself when some potatohead actually tries what they've been practically begging someone to try

Doesn't matter anymore. They cannot hide the truth any longer. They have tried for the last year to no avail. The more they fight the worse it gets for them.

>Soon

I legitimately feel sorry for them.

Thank you for Correcting The Record. 0.2 shekels deposited into your account.

These posters aren't CTR, they just want to get a rise out of Sup Forums for fun.

If they staged it, the SECRET SERVICE wasn't in on it, and there is now one guy in a WORLD of shit.

Thank you for proving his point.

to be honest.. trump looks like he staged this

I've been a lifelong trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me.

Because staying and potentially getting shot is so fucking noble.

No one had a gun

lol trump lost you fucking loser

reminder i will be shit posting and adding you to the collage

Okay.

Tick tock CTR enjoy your last check.

their strat is either convince people it was staged or discredit the event by claiming no confirmed firearm, or by misrepresenting the seriousness of the situation.

bump for knowledge

He behaved the same way as he did when that other guy rushed the stage and that one was real.

#LibsKILL
#KillingforClinton

Spread this if you want to win!!!!

It won't work, CTR.

Killing undesirables creates martyrs.

The far right used to be only a fringe element in our country. With the killing of its leader it is now mainstream.

This will not end the way you hope it will.

Thanks for the heads up. That's the kind of idea that can only be astroturfed, so if I start seeing it, I'll understand why.

there's a good chance he did stage it but can you blame him?

fuck off shill it doesn't look staged at all

this

CTR you're working for people embroiled in pedophilia rings.

how can you sleep

And you lost your country

He will lose. She will win.

This too, they may be A-B testing for the most effective strategy right now.

Nazi?

Did you see how he ran off the stage, he had no fucking clue what was going on.

>last check

LOL, I know how this kind of people work, they will dissapear, and good luck trying to get back at them to get your money

He looked like a pussy hiding behind that guy. Hill win

how fucking girly jewish retard-brained do you have to be to think the secret service would stage this shit

Damn you're a good cuck. Suck that BBC whitey

HAHAHA NICE TRY CTR. NICE COPYPASTA.

pretty sure its just shitposting you fucking autist

>lifelong trump supporter
Since he was the media's darling in the 80's and when he ran in 2000, amirite my nigga

They paid some bald white dude $50k so he could get ass raped in prison for a decade. Hopefully the court documents and arrest records surface to prove that he's a plant.

Who would ever believe that? After all of the shills, the media, the establishment essentially calling for his muder it is perfectly believable that some leftist fuck would actually try to do it.

Useful idiots, pushing the globalists' agenda.

THIS DAMAGE CONTROL

Tuesday is gonna be funny as fuck when you claim you didnt actaully lose.

PSA: The current Trump strategy is to attempt to convince everyone that there was an actual, for real assassination attempt and not judt a fight in the crowd.

Give me one example of hillary advocating someone murder trump

LMFAO there it is folks, a fuckin faggot CTR

see its a ctr shill. they're not even trying anymore. limp noodle

> the SECRET SERVICE wasn't in on it
why would they need to be on it? they see trouble in the audience they evacuate their VIP. they'd be retarded if they let him stand there while something was stirring in the crowd

>and there is now one guy in a WORLD of shit.
no weapons found (according to CNN). what will they charge him with? public disturbance at most

>LMAO TRUMP LOST!
>election isn't even over

confirmed for shill

Not hillary u fucking nigger, the (((media))).

You're obviously in need of some coin, friend, so here's a reply because we all know you get money for every reply.

The response to any nut buying into this kooky assertion that Trump did this himself is to bring up the Project Veritas footage of Creamer and Black orchestrating violence in past Trump rallies.

Give me one example of a mainstream media outlet advocating someone murder trump

It was pretty obvious. They're all using the same type of picture.

Any post with a Hillary Pepe is 100% ctr. Her real supporters think it's a white power or hate symbol or something.

Go fuck yourself idiot

>no weapons found (according to CNN)
They said that after like 20 seconds. No official comment from SS or Trump campaign yet.

> attempt to convince everyone that Trump staged the assassination attempt.
>implying it was real
Lol. Fucking idiots

huffingtonpost.com/jesse-benn/sorry-liberals-a-violent-_b_10316186.html

Hilary is a girl and Trump is a guy, user

You seriously need to get your eyes checked

>no gun
>trump still scared shitless

You expect this guy to be able to stand up to other world leaders? Trump just cucked himself.

>implying it's possibly to stage an assassination attempt without whistleblowers
Nice conspiracy theory family

Every single thing the left has accused Trump of had been a projection this year. Everyone saw the church for the obvious false flag it was. We know Bill has raped some women and children. Give up ctr. You're too incompetent and only make your side look worse.

Everyone knows the secret service works for the Russians. They don't even need to select all the squares with street signs.

Lol, Hillary was scared of the rain. The current President can't even control a crowd of people.

HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP

>mainstream
>huffpo

I'm sorry, try again. That basically a blog, anyone can put stories up there.

>implying Hillary is stupid enough to give the command herself when her presstitutes will do it for her

>still hasn't forgotten how Hillary bashed 25% of the country, justifying further attacks

Now he knows the feeling of the average inner-city black man walking to work or school every single day. I sincerely hope Mr. Trump takes to time to reflect on this event and let it inform his future policies for people of color.

This might be their last desperate move

#LibsKILL
#KillingforClinton

Spread this if you want to win!!

>according to CNN

CTR here, you're wrong, we actually don't post anything relating to trump anymore, the election has already been decided, we are just monitoring the general mood now.

He couldn't even see with the stage lights, he only heard loud screaming from the assassin and the crowd.

archive.is/rMe0Z
Poderast's creepy art fetish

Nah. CTR has been out harder now han it has he entire election. Here and on leddit. Internal polling must show Hillary that Trump support is going beyond her rigging capabilities.

>leading polls
>BETTER STAGE A STAGE CRASHER WHO MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE HAD A WEAPON
Libcuck logic is astounding

Seen this post almost word for word in 2 other threads and you're telling me CTR is a myth

Seen this post almost word for word in 2 other threads and you're telling me CTR is a myth

Move those goalposts pal

KEKEKEKE Please OP - riddle me this: why pay half-wit beta shills to conduct online campaign research when Tim Kaine is available for free?

>literally not an argument

Assassination attempt? Another one?

>spent all day yesterday wading through more spam and lunatic MUH PIZZA threads
>go to sleep
>this happens
>I missed it all
fug

Shooter was CA resident with Co2/air pistol confirmed.

to be honest.. trump looks like he staged this

I've been a lifelong trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me.

>assassination attempt
>no weapon

youtube.com/watch?v=O8VnUSoUTII

So the SS agents were obviously in on this, I see. And they basically pushed him off the stage, it wasn't like he just ran off by himself.

Yes, I agree, obviously a false flag for sympathy.

the only thing that bothers me is :

If the guy was in the crowd, why does nobody saw him
If he was JFK style, how did he miss

So blatant, you're not even CTR you troll for free, Nerd Virgin.

> no weapon
Yea but we'd rather not reach the bullet-through-the-head stage to prove a point so we can listen to you faggots say
> good he deserved it
and then put a bullet through your heads too

ded

Grow up.

Seen this post, almost word for word in 2 other threads and you're telling me CTR is a myth.

I can't tell what's real on this board anymore. I was mocking the idea of this being staged.

All of you guys are fucking retards. You claim to despise these people, yet you give them exactly what they fucking want

your line is tired ctr bag of shit, go drink bleach

1. What would make him stand out?
2. As per the information given now; didn't he try to grab a police officer's gun?
3. If we go by the official JFK-story, it would be even more likely that he missed - the shot(s) that hit JFK were hard to pull off.

>People think this was the first attempt
Am I the only one who remembers the faggot that ran up to him with a fucking knife? Pretty sure there was another moment where some pothead shillary fan tried doing it too.