Dumbing of Age. DOA. (Dearth Of Aggravation.)

I barely even care anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

dumbingofage.com/tag/joe/
dumbingofage.com/2010/comic/book-1/01-move-in-day/prediction/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What is going on with her hair in panel 3? I can't understand it at all. It's better than the forelock, at least.

All the lines are just... bad. Especially in the last panel at the bottom of her glasses.

The cups look really weird.

And Amber has no reason to be so hostile toward Joe. At all.

Time to take bets! How many strips before we swap characters/scenes again?

Joe is too good for this series.

Then why are you still posting it?

seriously get a new act, Sup Forums doesn't need your FIRST reddit bullshit

Here's what sucks:
>I objectify women! A lot!
>Hey, have you considered how your behavior affects people?
>Sure, I'll try to be better.
>Free doughnuts and apologies!
>Hmm, Sarah is someone I don't know very well, even though she is in my friend group. I'll try to get to know her.
>GO AWAY FOREVER!!!
>Amber is also part of the circle to some extent. I guess she's a good person to try again with.
>You suck, and my dignity decreases with every passing moment near you.

I can plenty understand why people at the school don't like him, but the pure vitriol is offputting and not really warranted. He's trying to be a better person, which no one else in this comic is doing, and he just keeps getting crapped on. It's not right.

At the very least have the courtesy to match the typeface

Shut the fuck up Amber, Jesus

It's like every fucking strip she's in now she's jacking her ego off. "WOOOOOA IS ME, I NEARLY KILLLLLLED A MAN, I'M SUCH A BIIIIIG DEAAAAL".

If you've done something shitty, no-one is obligated to forgive you the instant you decide to no longer be shitty.

Shut up, Willis

Don't forget that we still don't know who found the password to Joe's RSS feed.

Don't forget that password-protected RSS feeds are something that exist apparently.

Don't forget that according to Google, you could bypass password protections for RSS feeds as early as 2008.

There's always a Jerry in these kind of comics, man.

>we still don't know who found the password to Joe's RSS feed

Didn't he like, hand that shit out unasked?

MORE LIKE DUMBERSHIT FAIL

or something

While I completely agree with you, the extent of their reactions just seems excessive. You can politely tell someone you don't want to be around them without turning into a banshee.

Yeah, but mostly to people he knew. A bunch of people got mad at him when they found out.

If it's someone who was given the code on screen, Raidah is my pick. It could also be Danny. I swore that Dorothy also had the code given to her but I couldn't find it when searched for the interaction.

Micks and Jews, bad news.

Easiest way to do it is to search Joe's tag.

(Use AdBlock!)
dumbingofage.com/tag/joe/

Danny is the one who set the list up so we know he has the password.

Joe asks Danny if he's subscribed:
dumbingofage.com/2010/comic/book-1/01-move-in-day/prediction/

Danny and Dorothy dated for multiple years, so it's reasonable to assume she would know about the list as well.

I don't have time to look into it much more than that, but I'm sure it's been mentioned more than this.

Everyone in Leslie's class except for Joyce and Leslie knew about the list.

The worst part is when he honestly explains that he knew her name and if he was using pick up tactics he would have used a more common name.

>Don't forget that password-protected RSS feeds are something that exist apparently.
>I don't know what basic HTML authentication is

Basic HTTP authentication is deprecated because user/pass are unencrypted and therefore sniffable, but it exists. As long as your RSS feed reader conforms to the HTTP spec it's capable of doing this (it's up to the reader's author to decide whether to cache the user/pass or to ask for it every time).

That being said I'm talking from the perspective of someone who works in this field and I'm completely willing to believe Willis was just talking out his ass here.

Yeah, I did that, that's how I found that strip so fast as well. I know Dorothy knows about the list, but I don't know if she has access.

Y'know what I just realized might have been hilarious? If Sarah had convinced herself that Joyce was going to get Jacob to break up with Raidah on Day One and was ready to mingle with him, and decided to enlist Joe in helping her figure out how to PUA her way into his pants.

It's mostly because I've never had to deal with password-protected RSS feeds that I didn't know they actually existed until looking into them.

Amber's hair has basically turned into the optical illusion of her wearing an old-timey space helmet filled with shit

... Cannot unsee.

I've said this a lot in these threads, but the thing that gets me the most is how there's actual potential in the character dynamics. Joe would be the perfect person to teach Amber how to fake confidence and the effect it has. But no, Amber shits on everyone because she shits on herself, which is totally healthy and cool behavior.