Why are atheists so negative?

Atheists are literally the biggest killjoys that exist. Scroll down to the comments on a religious video and you see love and prayers being shared between people of all races and both genders. And then you see comments that basically just throws out insults to the christians and they completly ruin the mood. What are their end goals? They usually don't even bring up any arguments they just rip into people that has done nothing towards them. I'm not even that religious but man, these people are cunts.
>tfw you can't say a prayer over the internet without being attacked by fedora-tippers

I'm sorry those are the kind of people you've met. That's how most 'new atheists' tend to be, but after a bit they chill out.

I'm an atheist as far as reality goes. I will say that Catholicism is an irrevocable part of my worldview and I consider it apart of my heritage. I appreciate it's contribution to western history, culture and philosophy.

My only request is that the state be separate from religion. People can believe whatever they want on their own time and dime and I couldn't care less. Is it really that all of them are cunts, or just the ones on Youtube?

COSE MODERN CRISTIANS IT HERETICS WHO FORGOT THE MAIN:

purity and humility

i dont do this
but remember atheists were executed by christians purely for being atheists
oh no, mean youtube comments
what are you a fucking sjw?

>tfw you can't say a prayer over the internet without being attacked by fedora-tippers

I highly doubt that's the case, but still, the internet is full of all sorts of people, "trolls" included. You have every right to say a prayer just like they have every right to insult you for it.

THE GOD SEND TO YOU ATHEISTS WHO HAVE GOD POWER FOR PROTECT YOU, BUT YOU DONT GIVE EM YOU WOMANS LIKE DO Joseph.
AND NOW YOU ALL LOST GOD.

I appreciate it friend. Sweden is extremely atheist, I think it actually tops the list in Europe at least. It's extremly hard to be christian here, much more so than the United States. That's why I usually never reveal that I'm religious anyway. But it's fine, I usually go on christian forums where I can express myself freely.
I have no problem with atheists, I understand if you don't believe the tales that are being told in the bible. I can't really say I believe them either to its fullest. I just wish more atheists could just respect the message behind it without going all berserk on specific tales. But I agree with you that the state and religion should be seperate obviously, in a modern society.

Cause they're minions of Satan who hate christ, because they know he will be judging them one day and sending them to the lake of fire

YOU WILL BE JUDED BY GOD IN HANDS OF ATHEIST.

There's no reason to be upset, just repent. He came to save all

I understand people share different views obviously, and I wouldn't mind it if they argued against someone on a public video. But when they go specific christian forums and videos just to go on an angry rant like, I just don't see the point of what they're trying to accomplish

FOR YOU
purity and humility
ONLY GODS GIVEN WAY, BUT YOU NOT GO IT WAY

I noticed that too, I see a lot of fagtheist bitch all the time about some random person on kikebook who comments "thank God", God bless, or OMG" and these words don't even hold religious meaning in the first place, it is commonly used to express feelings.

Atheist on the internet get triggered so easily just by mentioning the word "God".

Who knows what their intent is, or why they have their specific axe to grind. I'll also be a bit biased here and say that Christians absolutely do not like people disagreeing with them. Ever since 2013 and especially 2014 on the internet, Christians have spammed the fedora meme incessantly and insulted people who even respectfully disagreed with them. I've seen it. It happened to me too. Atheists are also rude, but I had my arguments with them years and years ago, and I don't have to deal with them anymore.

NOT, IT NOT IRONICALY

Well, most of the Nebraskan atheists I know are pretty much like me.

I've seldom left the American midwest, and had no idea that that's what Europe is like. Last weekend I made my parents a painting of Pilate washing his hands, like, most of the ones I know don't act like autists who sperg out at religion all the time. You can't drive down a street here without seeing at least 1 church. They're everywhere.

I also think it's weird that secular Swedes don't think think Islam is equally as deserving of ridicule. From my perspective, Islam is easily more ridiculous, if not at the very least because there's more supernatural material to mock. It doesn't help that most Muslims insist that Islam is scientific instead of just admitting that the stories are dated, etc.

Because as much as atheists refuse to believe humans are spiritual creatures. It my be the one thing that makes us human. And lacking that, they in some way cannot know the totality of love.

>cannot know the totality of love.
SO YOU MUST FORCE YOU CHILD TO LOVE EM. ALSO YOU WIFE IS GODS PROPERTY

>"muh atheists were murdered"

fuck off

because it eats away at them, that if they're wrong, they are completely fucked

there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth

>Go back to ho chi Minh chink chong

what a baseless statement.

>atheists were lynched in the past user!!! therefore you can't point out how unnecessarily shitty they can be today!!!1

nice sjw logic faggit

Atheism apparently is a religion because they sure as hell act like it is.

(You) #
(You) #
#
NOT, IT NOT IRONICALY

YES IT IS, AND YES, WE SURE.
THIS TELIGION GIVES US GODLIKE POWER TO PURIFY MODERN CRISTIANITY
WE HAND OF GOD

>both genders
triggered

calm down, eat a hotdog.

NOT

It's quite simple, Sven. The end goal for the atheist is to make everyone as miserable and hopeless as themselves. They seriously think that by being a theist of some sort that you are de facto more ignorant and less intelligent than them. They interpret your faith as blind ignorance.

They don't have end goals. They are just bitter faggots who can't handle people having solid beliefs that differ from theirs (they don't know what to believe)

This is also coming from someone who is not any religion.. and I guess I would be atheist to most believers rofl