Why would Butch Hartman include mpreg in his tv show...

Why would Butch Hartman include mpreg in his tv show? He's an adult christian man not a thirteen year old girl on deviantart.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aIi3sWdC4sU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It wouldn't be as funny if Wanda was the one pregnant.
Her mood swings and cravings are too common

>why are things happening that don't mesh with my worldview?

Really thought this through making the thread didn't you OP

>What is absurdist humor

A pile of shit that eternally cemented animation as nothing but randumb weed trash since the 40s.

I'm glad some people in the 90s-2005 had the decency to use animation for storytelling purposes rather than commercial toy selling and idiotic randumb humour.

Ren & Stimpy

Just because he's Christian doesn't mean he can't get off to some sick shit.

>A joke
>in a cartoon
>"How could this happen"

Lurking in Hartman threads is one of the weirdest experiences. Like, despite the fact that most of you are probably coming straight from jerking off in a waifu thread, you still gotta praise Butch’s “good christian values” and pretend like he’s the savior of western animation despite only making one good show, max.

And I thought Sup Forums was supposed to be better than Sup Forums.

>And I thought Sup Forums was supposed to be better than Sup Forums.
Don't drag us into this shit.
Even tho Doug TenNapel is considered the "based christian dev that hates gays" we can still admit that Armikrog was a rushed piece of shit.

As bad as Sup Forums is, we have SOME amount of quality standards, where Sup Forums straight up loses all self awareness on shit like this just to push a specific agenda.

No one actually thinks Hartman is a good animator and most Christian shitposting is shitposting, a fucking VeggieTales thread has more nuance than anything Hartman related.

And you can appreciate someone being a stand up guy and complement it without being that yourself. I think McCraken is a great guy but I'm not nearly as pleasant as him.

>Why does Butch hartman have such a big fetish for guys with buff bodies

Is he the gay?

>And you can appreciate someone being a stand up guy and complement it without being that yourself
Yes but if you do it all the time it becomes ridiculous.
It's becoming an entire generation of neckbeards that jack it every 5 minutes to Radiohead doujins and then come here to preach about the good ol' christian values, there has to be a point where this bullshit stops.

Not really because most of those are shitposters who'll say anything to get a rise. Do you think OP isn't a shitposter?

He also has a thing for hourglass figures, the man simply wants all of us to be what we could be. He wants all of us to make it, brah.

He didn't know it was fetishized

>despite only making one good show, max
TUFF Puppy wasn't too bad.

Because deep down all christian men are degenerates

The only difference between the two is that adult christian men are better at hiding it most of the time

Is mpreg suddenly frowned upon?

not the only thing he didn't know was fetishized. youtu.be/aIi3sWdC4sU

>only making one good show,
>FOP
>Danny Phantom
>Tuff Puppy
>Bunsen is a Beast
>Tons of background work on other good shows
Hartman has literally done almost entirely good work throughout his career.
>Butch’s “good christian values”
>There is something wrong with recognizing a successful animator is a good person worthy of respect
>more nuance than anything Hartman related
>It's not good unless it's nuanced

Is overrated and mediocre.

so you just have shit taste. got it.

This.

They already got Savino, Hartman is next.

>neckbeards that jack it every 5 minutes to Radiohead doujins and then come here to preach about the good ol' christian values, there has to be a point where this bullshit stops.
Damn you're laying it on thick Savino, if you want to stop the bullshit, complain about Butch lewdness to CNN not on a Chinese rice board.

While you're on here, try to take down Big Boss too, Dan Schneider.

Because it's absurdly funny?

mpreg is good though