HOW LONG HAVE WE BEEN ON NAMEK

This is going as well as expected.

when does greg get rose pregnant so she can die giving birth to steven

I want Tony's autistic strength to glass James

>that blank autistic stare
I'm in fucking stiches

>In Monday's update, Tony floors Eglamore with a judo throw

Calling it now.

Surma, the "Dear Jon" letter is the traditional way of saying "Your non-discretionary commitments and obligations to society aside, I felt needy and demanding of instant relief and resented that your lack of presence meant I am not the most important thing in your universe at every moment, even though I am not, and have chosen to see this as willful failure on your part."

Millions of self-absorbed child-women arrived at this course of action not by accident, but through massive trial-and-error that led women everywhere to the conclusion THAT YOU DON'T DO THIS WITHIN PUNCHING DISTANCE IN FRONT OF ALL PARTIES INVOLVED.

God damn it, she really is a motherless child, isn't she? She doesn't know shit about anything.

Theory time....I don't think the jungle stuff happened. I think he really *did* do something to her. The idea that he somehow mentally manipulates people and turns them to him keeps coming up. It was brought up this strip, it;'s been brought up before. Too many mentions. I think it's a fake out to get us to sympathize before the "he's really super evil" reveal.

>that blank stare
does tony legit have autism

That would be so awesome. I'd lol

just like my japanese animes

We've only been saying that for years.

Nah.

>glass James
I don't see how giving the guy you cucked a glass of booze will help

he just literally said "i am incapable of showing emotion when more than one person is around" as if that were either a real thing or an excuse

All according to kei don't wanna finish.

Come off it. We've seen him at his absolute worst. He's a miserable wreck of a man who wants nothing more than to crawl in a hole and die; only reason he hasn't is that he may still be useful to keep Annie out of trouble.

This *might* actually help Annie's self esteem. Her parents were a dumpster fire. How bad is she herself doing, really? At worst she's pissed off some Fairies that will probably forget all about in another week or so.

And even then, at least she got something worthwhile about it. Surma and Tony did all this for some 99% humidity tick-and-beetle orgies.

DRAGONROID RAGE

It IS actually pretty funny to discover that Annie's parents were far dumber than she's ever been.

>those last two panels

I've seen enough yaoi to know where this is going.

>if you combine a who're and an autist do you wind up with a functional child if the whore does most of her mothering from her deathbed and the autist closes up
The answer is no.

>tony's shirt gets ripped showing how buff he really is which triggers Eglamore's ego even further

>People keep saying that Tony brainwashed Surma.
>Dedicate a whole chapter to show that they fell in love naturally.
>People use it to theorize even further that characters are being manipulated by Tony.
Being Tom and writing romance is suffering.

Or it could be this guy who seems like an ass is really decent deep down.

Either way, fuck Surma, "you were never around" because he was doing something more important than baby sitting you, you cunt.

Annie get off Sup Forums. You're not 18.

Wait, so a trip that Surma and Tony go on requires both of them to be in close proximity to each other, alone, for hours at a time, observing a tree where eventually a pair of slugs go at it? A trip organized by the Court, with that particular observation also organized by the Court? The same Court that made sure that Eglamore wasn't around for Surma to remain attached to him and into him?

Everything about this stinks of Court tampering, to the point where I wouldn't be shocked if Annie is the result of a Court eugenics program designed to create a more controllable fire-human hybrid. Fuck, I'm willing to bet that they expedited the death of Anja's parent to make it happen.

>Either way, fuck Surma, "you were never around" because he was doing something more important than baby sitting you, you cunt.

So? Relationships are a two-way street. Just because he has a good reason for it doesn't mean she has to force herself to stay in a relationship she's not happy with.

Here lies Tony, he never scored. Except for all the dozens of times he fucked Eggers' girlfriend.

I guess that means Annie's social skills aren't entirely Tony's fault.

>He has scratches all over from heated love making

But they couldn't predict Surma would decide on a whim that she canted to go with Tony. It's not completely impossible, but that would be some questionable writing.

She could just not fucking act on her impulsions WHILE in a relationship. It's bad to harbor feelings for someone eelsebut to act on them knowing full well there is another party that stands to get hurt is beyond shitty Tony is bad for not curbing it but she has majority of the blame.

He has some charm power that he can't control and only works when there's just one person around.

>t. kissless virgin

>Bring your autistic new boyfriend in front of a herculean superhuman and tell him he's dumped

Jesus fuck how dumb can you get? That's just asking for a double homicide.

Why would a fire elemental girl not act on her fire elemental desire to have hot sex with some nearby guy and act based on her fire elemental feelings?

Annie seems to deal with her mighty need for seed pretty well.

It just hasn't come in yet.

She can do whatever she likes, just can't complain when she's called out for shitty behavior.

>get a gf
>fuck off for a few years
>she falls in love with somebody else
>HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN

>falling in love with someone else is shitty behavior

I know I'm on Sup Forums and all, but still, I'd expect a bit more sense

>years
It's at most a couple months at a time, if she couldn't handle it she should have simply broken up instead of cheating.

He looks 35 and balding compared to everyone else.

Roids will do that to you.

Falling in love with somebody and cheating on your partner are two completely different things.
I don't expect a virgin like you to tell the difference though.

>"You were never around!"
>tfw literally me

>she should have simply broken up instead of cheating
what you're seeing here is the breakup part

First you break up from your partner and then you fuck the next. Have you ever been in a relationship?

>gets magic roids, thinks he's finally going to make it
>gets joocy
>starts balding
>dick is a shrivled raisin
>raging out and ripping other people's shirts
>girlfriend still leaves him for some dyel manlet autist
Elgamore might have made it, but at what cost?

Have you? Life's rarely that neat and tidy and both parties were on trips with no apparent means to call the other.

Love happens. The best Surma can do is bring the news out as soon as possible, so there's no secret affairs going on.

Eagleman was essentially dumped as soon as Surma hopped on Tony's jock. It's not like she had the means to officially dump him at the time seeing how they were both in remote locations without even telephones apparently. I mean, the guy isn't even out of his training garb and she dumps him on the spot. There's no sneaking or duplicity. She does it the first chance she gets.

What if they were on a break?

The concept of waiting to end things with your partner before jumping on the next cock you find doesn't seem to exist to you huh?
>But they were far away from each other, it's totally justified to cheat if you're far away
Fuck off.

Never become too swole to control that's the eternal lesson.

T. Jimmy Jims.

all's fair, etc, etc. People aren't going to put a stopper on their emotions because "Oh! I need to file the required paperwork first!"

Apparently breaking up with your partner and not betraying him by cheating on him is "paperwork" for you virgin cucks. Holy shit.

You seem to have a very bureaucratic view of relationships. Say Jimjam was meant to be gone for years. Should she wait that entire time to get that hot twink action or else be labeled a cheater?

Also, the relationship was dead before Surma and Tony hooked up. She wasn't having both at the same time, she exchanged one for the other. I'd agree with you if she were sneaking with Tony behind Eggman's back, but the second she's able to talk to him she cuts things off immediately. In fact, she's probably a little TOO prompt and straightforward about this. Eggsnmore is going to fuck that pretty little twink up.

You are talking to people that have probably unironically fallen for the open relationship meme, just walk away, they are not worth it.

>years
He wasn't, you dense fuck.

Yeah, but what if he 'was'?

Like Annie knocking down Winsbury back in the day? Would be cute.

What? Are you just shitposting or are genuinely this delusional and projecting?

These buzzwords you keep using is the reason we are fucking with you and will continue to do so until the thread archives.

>shitpost and reduce quality of thread
>Why?
>b-because drumph
You know What? I'm glad Imma is banned, go join him.

>we
That's sad brah

Last I checked, Surma is a person and not some pet dog or piece of property. She can make decisions on her own.

Things weren't working with Jimmy for a while before the trip and when she found somebody else, that relationship was ended. Waiting would change nothing.

ESL? It's a hypothetical to demonstrate the absurdity of your position. If they followed your rules in such a situation, they would be having blue balls for years and for what? Jimbles was dumped before he even stepped foot back on Court grounds, before she and Tony even did anything. There was no relationship to betray. Surma and Tony would be holding off on their own relationship for however long just to wait for Eagleface to come back for his inevitable dumping. What if Eggbert caught wind beforehand? Could he keep Tony and Surma apart by fucking off indefinitely on purpose and not allowing himself to be officially dumped? Should they chase him around the world trying to dump him so they can get laid? Because truthfully I'd read that.

When you dump someone you need to tell them first. Maybe for Surma there was not a relationship to betray, but there was for James.
As for your hypothetical scenarios, they still don't change the fact that what she did is called cheating. Sorry man, not my rules.

Clearly what they needed to do instead of this was lock Tony and Eglamore in a room together. Eggers would eventually fall for Tony as well and this whole situation would be resolved.

You're joking but this would probably work, not in a sex way though. Tony is a broken man and James would realise that would be him if he stuck with Surma.

She only brings it up after cheating on him. That's bullshit. Have the decency to actually talk to him about it or at bare minimum not fuck some guy out in the jungle while in a relationship

When exactly is she going to break up with him, you fucking autist? She doesn't see him for long ass periods of time. She can't even write to him.

That fucking distant was the relationship. She complained about many flashbacks ago.

>James, I ...
Thanks to that meme I almost wanna imagine a love triangle between them.

>Sorry man, not my rules.
Evidently they are, since you're the only one preaching them.

Either there was no way to contact others on their trip or Surma wanted to tell Elgamore in person instead of over a letter or phone. Like said, keeping away from Tony for weeks wouldn't change the end result that Jimmy has been dumped during that time.

It's not perfect but that's just how messy life is. Expecting people to be like robots and do things in proper order is just childish.

Annie hasn't experienced the need yet.

Also, she subjected herself to ethereal lobotomy.

Who the fuck knows what she's going to do when the fire spike goes into heat.

Lmao some of the raging autists from the GK thread on the SA forums are totally posting here today.

He really is lucky he dodged that bullet, sure Tony conversing with some demons is bad but Elgemore could seriously fuck shit up, either by spiraling into a depression and not fulfilling his duties or just going into a rage.
It's a shitposter, ignore him.

Pretty soon Annie is going to be getting psychopumped.

I thing what he's getting at is if things were SO bad why didn't they break up sooner? Or talk about this before right now? Sorry buddy Surma is in the wrong here and she's trying to deflect like a mother fucker. But hey, guys are dogs when they cheat but women get a pass right?

You literally don't understand that she couldn't.

Chapters ago, when Surma spoke about her relationship with Eggers to Anja, the distance and lack of comunication was already brought up.

She broke up with him as soon as she could. Which is when he got back from his dragon slayer training.

>people still post on Something Awful
That's incredibly sad. Like seeing chrischan drink his own spunk with orange soda on cam sad.

Because it wasn't 'SO bad' to break up but enough that's she's practically single as she waits around for her partner to show up again. She realized there was something better with Tony.

You can keep saying "cheat" like a defective budgie but she went to tell Jimmy as soon as she could.

>cheat is in brackets
Really?

>"brackets"
Really?

SA is the internet's superior forum, filled with superior posters.

Redditt and Sup Forums are for mouth-breathing plebs.

Eglamore, why you gotta sperg out

Whether they're your rules or not, you have to think about how much sense they make in this situation. There are three perspectives to consider.

>Tony
The easiest. Basically a bystander. His only crime was being charming and hunky. He even considered James while he was getting straddled by his gf.

>Surma
Wanted to move on ASAP. She didn't want James anymore and had no intentions of being with him any longer. If a relationship requires reciprocation, it died in the rainforest when she stopped reciprocating.
Emotionally she'd already moved on. Abstaining from sweaty sex in the jungle would be EXTREMELY courteous on her part for the sake of... dumping Jimmy anyway. Which she would have done if given the opportunity and didn't hesitate to do when she did. Shit may have happened backwards due to circumstances, but the spirit of her actions is pretty consistent with what you're talking about. She was basically swiping her breakup credit card because she didn't have the funds available at the time, but knew she would be good for it down the line. "Funds" being having the ability to actually communicate with the guy in some manner.

>Jimbalaya
Just as dumped as he would have been had they waited, or had he showed up unannounced to their jungle fuck hut, or even sometime right before Surma jumping Tony's autistic bones. Certainly it sucks for James, and in that position I'd probably feel betrayed too, but from the outside I don't think it would have made that meaningful a difference.
Things that would happen on that trip either way: Surma falling in love with Tony, Surma resolving to cut James loose. That's the shit I'd care most about if I were James, and I wouldn't feel any better had they not touched each other until they told me all this then immediately run off to fuck in one of the Court's numerous abandoned teen sex warehouses, their moral obligation fulfilled.

Circumstances fucked with timing, but it was all inevitable.

No man, they're not my rules. If you were ever in a relationship you would knew what I'm talking about.
There is no context to analyze here. You mess around with another guy while you're in a relationship? You're cheating.
>But she fell in love with Tom and James was far away and their relationship had troubles already so it's justified
No. It's still cheating. And I'm sure Surma wouldn't deny the term cheater herself.

>He still has the snail trail Surma left on his stomach.

If it was the big strong manly man cucking the nerd, you wouldn't be nearly as upset. Most of Sup Forums seems to think that's how these things are supposed to go.

Don't base your expectations of what's acceptable on you fetish, kids.

>Implying Sup Forums virgins wouldn't celebrate an autistic nerd cucking a "chad"
Welcome newfriend.

Which Sup Forums do you frequent? I can practically hear the REEing and cursing of Chad.

Imagine if Tony was black.

Nah. Read the thread.

This is how people can tell you are a femanon.

>ITT: Salty fucks who got turned down back at and think it's a woman's 'duty' to stay loyal to them.

Yeah, why expect integrity from women?