Who would win?

TTG or stuff like Villainous, Adventure Time, Steven Universe, OK. KO!, Infinity Train, We Bare Bears

Cartoon Network:
Teen Titans Mother Fucking GO

Sup Forums:
I hope all of them fail. Or am I wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0bSiUlamT-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=KGfYKwdJSIs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They should all fail but Teen Titans Go doesn't have as much of a shitty fan base as a lot of the other shows. Don't see anyone telling an artist to kill themselves over drawing Robin a certain way.

Who cares about fan bases though?

I dont care if your being ironic, you are fucking scum and deserve to be shot

Why are you so mean? It's just cartoons we're talking about.

Just saying in that sense Teen Titans isn't as bad as the rest of them, which isn't saying much.

True, I suppose, but I never actually care about fanbases, I tend to care about the art form and the shows themselves.

Face it, the 2010 CN revolution is pretty much at an end, with Regular Show being the first to go.

The Amazing World of Gumball is infinitely better than all these shows.

I disagree. It fell off a cliff after season 2.

Because TTG is cancer and everyone who supports it, wether ironically or not, deserves to be skinned alive for being apart of the degeneration of CN

Well, OK then, I admire your autism.

Your the autistic one spamming that shit, retard

No. It isn't. Fanbases have nothing to do with the show.

This.

I mean, let's face the reality of the situation, TTG is literally taking up half of CN's tv schedule, there's no escaping it for now.

I never said it did.

>It does not matter what is actually the best quality show, but rather what is watched the most.
Hostess (creators of the original twinkies) was always the better quality cake snacks compared to Little Debby's, by a few leagues. But the most common buyers are kids and mothers wanting to buy treats for their kids. They were also sold in the same areas, but the Debby snacks were also much more affordable.
Eventually Hostess went bankrupt and were even bought by the conglomerate that owns Little Debby's. Thus we now even have lesser greased twinkies that barely taste like how they used to.
youtube.com/watch?v=0bSiUlamT-Q

2016 PPG is a pretty good example of delicious twinkles being bastardized into modern versions
youtube.com/watch?v=KGfYKwdJSIs

Kids (the vast bulk of CN's viewership) generally just watch more TTG than any of those other shows. Thus it thrives.
>this was my intended conclusion, but I posted in fear that my low battery was going to cancel my comment

Kids are fucking retarded and dont know what they like. Theyd like steven universe better if CN told them it was their "new favorite show". Their is mo excuse for shit titans go to be spammed and if cn wanted a hit theyd listen to the internet instead of toddler diaper shitting brats who only watch because there too stupid to change the channel.

I miss read your original post so i apologize for that, but what we could do is actually confront CN at a con or something about it. Its not like we cant do nothing. Its obvious not watching will do anything.

Yeah, like they'd give a shit. The only way to confront CN is by not watching TTG on tv any longer, and that's up to little kids. They'll eventually grow tired of it, I hope.

This is why i dont want kids. Many things about the past decade, inpart because of there love of TTG, has made me despise the modern generation of kids and young adults

Well that's the free market in a nutshell. All that really matters is profit.

This is why the current version of capitalism is fucked. Because theres no motivation to actually make quality programing. I dont even know if they care about profit since there ratings are shit now that they only play TTG

>no incentive to make quality programming
They literally only get money by making something people watch and enjoy. Which means not appealing to the 2k at most people who browse this board(mostly pirates), and instead actually making something their fans watch, which as much as we can all hate it, is TTG.

Whatever it is you enjoy, there is someone who makes it in hopes of your money. The japs are making tons of teen and adult animation and they'd love your money.

TTG is competing against all those shows, and it's winning. Nickelodeon and even the Disney channel are having the same results with their versions of cartoons; hence why the creators of 'Wander over Yonder wanted to left.

Capitalism may be the best system we have, but it is heavily flawed in general and inevitably lead to consequences like this. Kids just like stupid nonsense, and they make up the vast bulk of all the viewers.
>The best burgers shacks pale compared to McDonald's in terms of profits.

No one likes TTG, however. The fans hate it, and the ratings for it are shit. Theres literally no reason as to why they spam it and i think its because of some shady money luandering scheme if and when they have to declare a loss for the channel.

>TTG: full braindead screaming and reaction faces with nearly no actual plot

>Everything else: stories that take an ounce of braincells to appreciate

Its no surprise our braindead youth consumes alot more TTG on actual cable television (which provides ad money) than anything else.

TTG is this to this era's what spongebob was to the 00's, except this time they really arent bothering trying to have humor intelligent enough for adults to enjoy, because they realized by now that its more profitable to market to shit-eating children with cheap humor and loud wacky reactions.

it basically tricks kids into thinking it might be good and continuing to watch it, and they keep falling for it hoping to be rewarded with a good episode

But kids dont even like it, nobody watches it and the ratings show it. With steven universe or adventure time even the re runs got consistantly good ratings

>No one likes TTG, however
>The fans hate it
Wrong, you're projecting your own feelings onto others
>the ratings for it are shit
The best on cartoon network

>nobody watches it and the ratings show it.
It's the highest rated show cartoon network has
>steven universe or adventure time even the re runs got consistantly good ratings
You're making this assumption without any evidence, even though many in the industry actually recognize the fact of serialized shows doing poorly on reruns.

>Children aren't allowed to have anything: The Post

The ratings are fucking shit, especially compared to when they had a variety of shows on a few years back.

It really feels like these idiots who run CN dug their own graves. I fucking swear they want to kill the channel.

Its either a plan to kill the channel and somehow profit from it, or miller really is that fucking stupid and is some TTG kool aid sipping retard and eats their shit up

Tpbp

I haven't turned on Cartoon Network since they canned Sym Biotic Titan

So honestly, I don't care what the fuck they do to those shows.

You fucked up the meme.

The very fact CN just ended on of their finest, that's another great show off the roster in favor for a shot show like TTG, new Powerpuff, or new Ben 10.

But at least Regular Show got to end nicely on its own terms.

>But at least Regular Show got to end nicely on its own terms.
It was cancelled

>overdoses itself with meta references
>better
you might want to try again

Fuck off and lets kids enjoy their goddamn cartoons

>but I don't like them
You're a neckbeard, no one cares if you do

i still say TTG is infinitely better than where steven universe is headed

exactly, people who virtue signal are borderline retards who block out memories where they watched shit themselves

keep on screaming this nonsense, you'll be right someday

It was given a last season, to which the show was able to wrap itself up nicely.

At least it did not just simply hey cancelled like 90% of other cartoons.

No, these brats need to be told they have shit taste and are the degeneracy of animation. They could have quality shows shoved down their throats and they wouldnt even miss TTG

Show me proof its popular
>ratings
Maybe on premires ONLY because these tikes have nothing else to watch. They dont actually like it, they have no choice. Also reruns and ratings arent as good as older shows, even premires of adventure time were better

>t. virtue signaling ass blasted faggot

Im not an sjw cuck just because i fucking literal cancer you goddamn retard

you're correct but Sup Forumsmblr is still asspained off "The SJW"

>The ratings are shit compared to years ago
So are all their shows ratings. TTG is still the highest rated show CN currently has, and you're still ignoring that fact.

>The ratings are fucking shit, especially compared to when they had a variety of shows on a few years back.
no shit what show isn't
ttg still pulls in the best

Its only high rated because its all they play. If they had more competition retarded kids wouldnt be watching it

You're very upset that kids like something you don't

No, there watching shit and should be punished for it. Its not their channel to ruin

What am I looking at here exactly?

Wait, care to explain? There was an episode mocking SJWs?

Sup, edgelord? Nice to see you again.

I didnt say that these kids need to be killed, nothing i said was that edgy

>It's all they play
they air 4 different new episodes on fridays and it's the highest rated one during that time, consistently. Stop being retarded.

Oh this is bait

Forgot Unikitty is coming on tonight.

6 tonight then

It sure is

TTG at this point is gradually falling in ratings, and from what I see from various posts all over Sup Forums in the past most people who have kids use it as mere background noise, if only because nothing else is on suitable for kids.

>from various posts all over Sup Forums in the past most people who have kids use it as mere background noise
That's not even mildly reliable.

>TTG at this point is gradually falling in ratings
Still number 1 on CN

Because it was pushed the moment it came out. Compare how it was heavily promoted and had plenty of reruns and merchandise ready before YJ and GL even ended to Beware the Batman, which came out in the same year.

Do you even support any of these shows or do you watch them online without buying any of the merchandise?

Lorefags proving once again why they're the worst.

>You don't want to have kids because they're watching a cartoon you don't like
I don't think anyone would want to breed with you, user.

Yes becuase everything you watched as a little kid was such high art right? Kill yourself autist.

Tbh if i haf kids i would rather then watch ttg then SU and its propaganda.

>nuPPG has bad grammar
how the fuck did this pass the QA?

>QA
this is not a software development you fool. The editors should have double checked it, but I guess they didn't do their job at least 4 times.

>I don't want to have kids because they watch cartoons I hate

this

I think it has to do with everything being animated in Asia.

>kids should be punished for watching a kid's cartoon

I sincerely hope manchildren like you don't reproduce.

People that spend far too much time online bitching about things instead of just enjoying things for what they are.

Raven's happy gut, which can actually be heard laughing by the end...

Make a new Dexter

They essentially did, but just reversed the genders and focused on male Dee Dee

It's called Johnny Test...

>Cartoons that suck but attract 14 year old girls with no quality control
vs
>Cartoon that sucks but allows your dying medium to circle the drain for a bit longer than it otherwise would

>youtube.com/watch?v=0bSiUlamT-Q
Back to my friend.

Not him but your link took me to a thread on /r/ with a pedo requesting a video of a 15 year old girl twerking.

that girl looks prepubescent to you?

Bregoli was about 12-13 when she started doing this.

Meh.

In 2017, Go is genuinely better than every one of those shows.