Holy shit is that plastic man

Holy shit is that plastic man

Also what's that thing batman was keeping in the fortress of solitude? It looks familar.

Yeah, he's stuck in an egg for some reason
The vibrational key tower from CoIE and IC that gives access to the multiverse if I remember correctly

That's what it is. Holy shit is batman fucking insane?

>He's not getting a solo

Looking kinky there

Wasn't he stuck in that because he was going unstable or something?

is that a rhetorical question?

He is Batshit insane

I should reread coie
And I need to read the other crisis for the first time. I haven't even read flashpoint.
What little I read of identity crisis was enough for me though.

wait so if they used the cosmic tuning fork to combine the last 5 universes in COIE couldn't they use it to rip those universes apart? What would that look like?

I'm reading the casting now. What's this mother of my son shit batman is saying to talia. I have been out of comics for a few years.

Batman had a son with Talia. His name is Damian and he is the current Robin. This happened before the nu52 even started so you are way behind.

>Identity Crisis
>Part of the Crisis Trilogy

what a retard

After Doomsday Clock we'll get Plastic Man, JSA, Young Justice, LOSH and Shazam

I don't think they know they can do that, no Crisis happened in this universe, I don't even know how and where Batman got that shit.

And the DC heroes wouldn't even consider destroying entire universes anyway, that's Marvel heroes stuff.

>For a few years

You don't even believe this newfag, you've been away for an entire fucking decade?

Forgive my ignorance, but what is COIE and IC?
I'm unfamiliar with these.

Never mind, Crisis on Infinite earths and Infinity Crisis. I have read COIE ever and forget everything I read in IC :(

Please, nobody answer him. Please.

You can be the change you want to see. Don't spoonfeed them this shit. Tell the newfags to leave.

CoIE is basically Marv Wolfman Kills the Multiverse.
Infinite Crisis is the sequel that brings it back via Superboy Prime shattering reality with a punch. Neither are required reading for the Nu52 or Rebirth DC.

Okay, so leave.

Leave

Let's be honest, the Terrifics is the best fit for him. In this day and age he wouldn't be able to carry a solo for long.

Moron. Identity Crisis isn't actually a Crisis

>gets angry when people don't know about comics
>refuse to teach people about comics when they have a genuine interest
Do you just like being angry or do you have some sense of comic book elitism?

>And the DC heroes wouldn't even consider destroying entire universes anyway, that's Marvel heroes stuff.

this

>I haven't even read flashpoint.
Don't. While it's not nearly as horribly offensive as quite literally everything about Identity Crisis was, it's just fucking stupid and has a bad ending.

>no Crisis happened in this universe
Except that they have because they've been referenced before? Final Crisis has been referenced as recently as the last issue of Metal.

That was a joke user

The Terrifics is a great chance for characters to get a solid run when they can't carry their own solos.

Why Romita JR such shit.

His father never taught him how to draw proper.

I believe Eel was locked away on the moon because he's an insanely powerful metahuman that terrifies Batman who has a prior criminal record and is mentally unstable.