Alright, enough with the bullshit I really want to know, of Trump loses what are we going to do? Are we going to fight...

Alright, enough with the bullshit I really want to know, of Trump loses what are we going to do? Are we going to fight? Or are we going to just sit back like a bunch of pussies and let the pedo death faggots control everything?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/rMe0Z
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You'll sit back and do nothing because you're all fucking cowards who love to scream about SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED and FUCKING NIGGERS but lack the conviction to follow through with your idiotic rants and hatreds.

if you idiots were really patriotic you would again join together as A WHOLE COUNTRY AND REUNITE as americans YOU FUCKING MORONS after the elections AND TRUST OUR GENIUS SYSTEM OUR FOUNDING FATHERS HAVE GIVEN US that doesn't let SHILLARY start FEMA camps

Kill Hillary.

>pedo death faggots

speaking of that

archive.is/rMe0Z
Poderast's creepy art fetish

you give a place and time i'll be there preferable somewhere in the midwest the coasts are the enemy and we start taking down bridges

lol ctr if you gonna change Ip's between posts learn how to type in a different fashion.

>.2 cents

dis

Sup Forums is a board of peace. Nothing to see here mr. FBI man.

>if we lose we will overthrow the most powerful military in the world with my ar-15

You've got a bit of a point. I'm not going to run out my front door with a gun and go shoot the first blue-haired bitch I see. Correct.

If groups begin to organize and meetups are planned, I will drive into the city and I will meet with like-minded people. Only an idiot is going to go and commit crimes. I think many of us are ready to organize and continue the movement. The information is there and we can make things happen within the law.

Hillary is going to die soon anyway from natural causes. You really want to shake shit up, you kill Tim Kaine.

whatever you say fbi guy.

sage

k pepe was cute but that is going too far user

thanks Sea Tea Arrrr

>waaaaaah waaaaah someone disagrees

lol #triggered

I'm a michigagander let's blow up the Mackinaw bridge, that will show em

Op check this out. What does it mean?

Oh u know

to be honest.. trump looks like he staged this
I've been a lifelong trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me.

The first step is demanding a recount in all the close states

Stfu leaf

FUCKING CIVIL WAR YOU FAGGOT
GET YOUR GUN AND GO OUT SHOOT JEWS DUMMY

Shut The fuck up KEK leaf. The real leafs are here now.

TRUMP 2016