Alright faggots, who would win this one?

Alright faggots, who would win this one?

They're in the forms shown, i.e. Hal is in his full willpower mode and Trunks is in his Super Saiyan Rage form.

Hal
Now go back to

green lantern has lifted specter, a feat no super saiyan could accomplish.
fuck off back to normalfag

Fuck off back to Sup Forums.

Oh please. If a thread like this: can hang around until post limit, ya'll can fuck off.

>This thread that doesn't belong here didn't get deleted
>Therefore this one should stay too
No.

Fuck off we will discuss this

Already did

Since rage form is just stupid non canon form I'm going with his ss2 form instead and say that he can beat Hal.

I doubt it. Hal in that form was powerful enough to kill Sinestro-Parallax and blow up warworld at the same time

We going planet busting then ss2 is more than enough to do such a feat. Then there is destroying sinestro, I have a good feeling trunks would be victorious.

Parallax > anything DB has displayed

Throw sinestro on top of that + a whole planet exploding...and Hal survived the explosion, too.

>I have a good feeling
Because that's all DBfags have when it comes to these threads

>Parallax > anything DB has displayed
How so

This. There hasn't been a more impressive feat than freiza blowing up a planet in early Z.

>inb4 muh universe punches

Dubious at best.

Destroyed and recreated the whole DC 'verse. Kicked the Spectres ass quite easily.

Except for Buu killing Gods, no yeah doesn't matter right, making a wormhole in time and space by screaming at it.

Ok, xeno can do that and he has no battle power. But why did op choose such a state vs something small like trunks.

God is a very subjective term in eastern media as a whole, DB perhaps more than anything else, when compared to western deities.

The gods buu killed were not impressive in the slightest.

>Ok, xeno can do that
>Xeno can beat the spectre

Oh I am laffin. Spectre strips Xeno, both of them, of their power and send him to burn in hellfire for his crimes against life.

This is only after cell saga they weren't. Then you get the next big thing which is GoD. Then more after that, if dc can keep its Lore going I dont see why DB cant.

Yes, but buu didn't kill the GoD.

He can
Of course you seem upset over the concept. Why do DCfags get so upset when something can compete with their comics?

No, but he did tear a hole through time and space by just shouting.

Xeno isn't even immune to changes in the timeline, ya drongo.

The fucking Flash could figure out a way to kill him.

That doesn't mean xeno is powerless, and yes xeno can die, it's why he has guards. Plus the flash isnt immune to time. What are you on about?

Parallax had absolute mastery over time.

Hal kicked his ass.

>What are you on about?
You were saying that Xeno could take the Spectre. No way in hell.

Xeno is master of all things. Let me ask is there only one parallax? Can there be multiple due to similar time lines?

There wouldn't be a fight
Xeno just "my finger point" and poof he's gone.

>Xeno is master of all things.
He's not all knowing, nor omnipresent.

The fact that there can be two of him also means he cannot be all powerful.

Wheres this from?

>Let me ask is there only one parallax?
>Can there be multiple due to similar time lines?
If you don't know then why are you arguing it?

I can say the spectre can do the same, but with much better feats behind him.

Whatever you need as a consolation prize for having to endure DB Super user.

Because you started the thread.

Spectre erased a universe?

Try again my dude. I would've made the thread with Gardner instead.

He's not me.

Zero hour. Either that or one of the times it's been referenced in more recent comics.

I just created a character who his 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000x powerful than Xeno, his name is "Stickie."

He's created a big bang before..and fought the Anti-monitor almost to a standstill.

The AM destroyed infinite universes

I just created a character called parallax
He's a master of time and can beat up super man an of he was once Hal Jordon!

>Jordon

>and fought the Anti-monitor almost to a standstill.
He could've stopped him. Or at the very least preserved the universes that AM destroyed. It's not very clear what they mean at the beginning of Volume 3 of iirc.

Creating a universe is not a problem when Gods are concern.
Spectre has that infinite realities on him since Xeno only had 18 universe that we know of.

>Creating a universe is not a problem when Gods are concern.

Sure it is. You think fucking King Kai could whip out a universe?

Yeah I think it was something similar to what happened when the Spectre tried to smite Darkseid.

Sure he had the power to do it, but Yahweh prevented him from doing it in one way or another.

All part of Gods plan or whatever.

When you are talking about a lower God who presides in the land of the dead, the dude is merely a watcher. Supreme kais are the ones the make the planets and shit.

>45 replies
>7 posters

For what purpose?

Death

Conversation? Why else are we supposed to do on Sup Forums, ya bloody spastic?

>Sure he had the power to do it, but Yahweh prevented him from doing it in one way or another.
The Spectre chose not to act till the final moment. God "killed" the Spectre for such gross misconduct.

Gonna sound like a fag here but I dont see why DCfags and DB fags cant get along.

Downsides of a human host, maybe.

Because of "my dad can beat up your dad" mentality.

cause it's feats vs assumptions. These two things can never reconcile.

Like left vs right in politics. feels vs reals

Trunks of course. This Hal isn't even that strong. Only God of Light Hal can beat Trunks.

Someone keeps spamming these shit threads.

Not as bad as Steven universe threads

I know it happened during zero hour but its not from zero hour, was asking the specific issue

>was asking the specific issue
Maybe during convergence? or some point of rebirth.

Not sure where I saw it.

Quit making these shitty excuses.

Nah parahal has no rebirth appearance yet and i dont recall seeing that page in convergence and the tie-in

well...he's not wrong. SU threads are cancer beyond belief.

Here's the full page. Maybe that helps. I'm interested too.

Found it. It's from History of the DCU part 6.

52 issue #7

Parallax can't even beat a Sun Eater without sacrificing himself. He's weak.

Saiyans can't even breath in space and db characters can survive attacks that destroy planets easily but don't survive the explosions of planets.
dragon ball is fucking shit.

DBZ characters used to win these handily due to yellow but now I don't think Green Lanterns have any weaknesses at all.

The weekness erased about 20 years ago... why do people keep talking this shit?

Yup. Their durability is really only impressive when fighting other people who use the same powers they do. I.e. Ki.

I wouldn't be remotely surprised if a regular nuke did more damage to Goku than a Ki blast capable of shattering a planet.

Yeah that yellow weakness hasn't been a thing for decades. They're really only weak to other ringslingers whose level of emotional control surpasses theirs, or something that compromises their willpower. Mind control etc

That and Superman can still give Hal a run for his money. The recent issue of Hal and Pals with special guest Superman have been great.

They can survive the explosion but they can't breathe. That's it. But this could be overcome by a normal Ki barrier.

Frieza survived a planet blowing up near him and he was cut in half at the time.

Frieza is entirely different to sayians. Much harder to kill

If his body could survive the explosion in one piece someone with a stronger shield could as well. The blast isn't the problem the real reason they cant survive it is what said.

Would be a good fight, actually.

Hal.

Didn't even read final night

Can we discuss how OP is a faggot?

freeza is best boy

>Sup Forums mods being shit means Sup Forums threads are allowed here.

Hal, simply because Trunks jobs more.

>Trunks jobs more.
He is his fathers son, after all.

I hate Sup Forums and their powerlevel faggotry