Okay Sup Forums, explain this. If liberals and progressives want an ACTUAL liberal and progressive president...

Okay Sup Forums, explain this. If liberals and progressives want an ACTUAL liberal and progressive president, why are they voting for Hillary Clinton and not Jill Stein? Jill is anti-war, while Hillary is pro-war. Jill is anti-establishment, while Hillary is part of the establishment. Does anybody have a good explanation for this?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/794999547600793600
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because people are uninformed sheep that don't know what they want.

They're "literally shaking" of Trump and don't trust JILF to beat him

Because the Green Party is anti-science and caters to nutters like anti-vaxxers and homeopathy pushers. Not to mention

>third party

She's pretty cool to be honest

wow

They're ignorant morons, like all Americans. If the media doesn't cover it, it doesn't exist. Without being in the debates, they have no chance.

Because many Hillary voters are only voting for her because they don't want to Trump to win no matter what. Voting for Jill would be a wasted vote they could have spent trying to keep Trump from being elected

Because progressives are infantile retards, who cant do what TV hasn`t told them to do and cant say a thing, if they have not heard it on TV.
And TV says they must vote shillary.

> Jill is anti-war
Green is actually pro-war. Pro nuclear war to be precise. All they do is much more harmful to nature, than conventional energy. But half of their tech chains will survive the nuclear bombing.
They`ll have sustainable community for about a decade on what`s left. And that will give enough time to rebuild.

Creating this opportunity greatly increases the nuclear war probability.

Because the news tells them to vote for Hillary and they like "feel good" labels more than policy research by a wide margin.

Jill Stein isn't anti-vax, her issue was that the FDA who approves the vaccines takes money from lobbyists representing companies like Monsanto. And it's a good point.

It's not a good point at all you fucking cuck, because the board that approves that shit is primarily composed of people from learning institutions or non-profits. Lobbying is shit, but it's sure as hell not a reason to entertain any of the sort of idiocy that's letting shit like polio show up again in measurable numbers.

They're literally retarded.

*FDA and CDC

Are you lobotomized? I said not anti-vax. She never once said she doesn't want people getting vaccinated. She wants people vaccinated.

She said she wants these vaccines monitored and approved by educated boards that AREN'T paid millions by separate corporations.

Is Jill Stein voting Trump?

>Believing scientists and doctors without question
Oy vey goy let me strap your kid to a bored and mutilate his dick. Also I'm gonna inject him with this syringe of viruses and heavy metals. What do you mean you have questions? Don't be a fucking anti-science fucking white bigot fucking goy, you fucking white racist goy. Also I'm keep the foreskin

Possibly. She's said on national television that Hillary is worse than Trump.

Probably not, but she did say that Donald Trump was the lesser of the two evils.

Bump

Because they believe a bunch of narratives they see on their (((facebook))) feed.

If they wanted any of that shit, they would've voted for Bernie in the primaries.

>American education

But the primaries were rigged against Bernie?

Jill is a wasted vote. Sorry senpai. America chose retardedly to be a two-party system.

Hillary is the shitty sequel to a blockbuster movie that wasn't very good, but made enough money to justify another one with a 100 million dollar advertising campaign and a tie-in with a fast food restaurant.

Jill is the underground indie flick that gets good word of mouth but that's as far as it goes.

It's not too late to change your vote to Jill! Let's teach the DNC a lesson!

muh two party system

Should've burned down the Democratic Party, but they didn't.

Their laziness fucked them.

Because liberals are literally retarded

I wonder
twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/794999547600793600

Plebs are susceptible to the rhetoric of psychopaths and narcissists.

I like the concept of sovereignty, especially with all the social changes that are coming our way. But if I was an open boarders cuck, I would absolutely go with the doctor JILF, who is intelligent and gives a damn about people. Especially over Hillary Clinton.

But most people will find a single issue, like misogynist or some fucking insanity, and establish it as their entire metric for political alliance. No deeper thought or foresight is necessary to them. That explains average voters, at least.

You just described the growing rift in the left. The neoliberals/globalists and everyone else.

Jill is actually stupider than palin, I didn't think that was possible.

Bump

They've all been swallowing down the anti Jill smear campaigns. I've seen more than a few cite current year man's 3rd parties ep as reason not to vote for her.