WonderBats confirmed!

>JL soundtrack list released
>'Bruce and Diana' is one of the tracks
>Another is 'Hippolyta’s Arrow' confirming the 'mourning you parents' and 'mourning Steve' comeback.

WonderBats is back on the menu boys! WonderBats thread! I mean, sure, I might be celebrating too early, but fuck it. We only ever got flirtation and a sad end in the DCAU and we lived with it. Diana is riding the Bat-Cock!

the wonderfamily is going to fuck the batfamily?

Why does she bully him so much?

Disgusting

He dresses like a sexy bat, he's basically asking for it.

Agreed.

I don't agree.

Because it's hilarious to bully a strong powerful man who think he's SERIOUS BUSINESS but stutter in the sight of you

Why are WonderBat fans so desperate?

>you
fuck off, Diana

It's better than Wonder/Super power
couple shenanigan in New 52.

Neither is good.

Thot!

Because canon bats wants catwoman

Better than catbat

>Disgusting >Batcat

Wonder/Bruce has cute factor though plus much better chemistry than "Me strong , You strong, let date."

>Desperate

I'm just happy user.

Kek, for now. Funny books always ape the movies to a degree, and I like BatCat too, so I'm content either way.

>Implying AAA movie versions of character aren't the true versions, despite being inspired by the comics, due to the audience it reaches climbing from maybe a hundred thousand to hundreds of millions of people, if not billions by the time of home release.

Is that Tobey Maguire

Never thought i'd see reverse roles in these two

>'Bruce and Diana' is one of the tracks
Because they have scenes where they speak to each other. We know the major story arc involves Bruce and Diana putting the team together.

Probably traced from him, but the face actually reminds me of another actor.

Take it back

Explain what their chemistry is aside from whatever the fuck “cute factor” means.

Well, for a start off, Gal was hired partially for her chemistry with Affleck. The 'Trinity' featurette on the Wonder Woman blu-ray (or YouTube) gives a strong case for it, outright saying how it's more interesting and implying its the direction the DCEU is going.

She is the best of the Amazon's and womankind and Bruce is arguably the best of mankind. She brings out the best in him, while not softening him, and she in turn serves a bright light and some hope in a dark world. You can see their actual chemistry (which is hard to put to words) in the old JLA run, DCAU Justice League show, and how Affleck and Gal interact in BvS and the JL trailer.

that was shit too

>She brings out the best in him, while not softening him, and she in turn serves a bright light and some hope in a dark world.
You just described Superman And Batman’s relationship.

>You can see their actual chemistry (which is hard to put to words) in the old JLA run, DCAU Justice League show
So basic, run-of-the-mill sexual chemistry. Nothing important.

Your movie explanations are irrelevant, by the way. They have no effect on the comics, and WW/Supes are still a couple in the current animated universes.

The Only true ship is Batman x Barbatos

Womankind? Are women different species now? Are closer to bonobo?

Hearty kek

>And a Clark is fine too.

It actually makes sense if you think about it. Wonder Woman was a effectively a DC 'Disney Princess' story before Marvel got around to it.

Now, Batman and Wonder Woman are the biggest and most loved part of the DCEU at the moment, and have had sparks in the DC universe before. Having them flirt and crush on eachother (even if they never actually get together) will have the normies and shippers both lapping it up.

>That moment when Alfred foreshadows meeting a nice girl to make him honest, right before he meets Diana at Lex's party. Sure she isn't from Metropolis, but that's where they meet, and the lasso of truth. Honest. Truth.

>That comic
Why?

wonderbat fags are so fucking pathetic that i'm wondering if they aren't trolling at this point.

Oh, look, you disagree and aren't actually interested in someone convincing you. It was all a lead up so you could rebutt. Man, I'm shocked.

Is there more?

Yeah, it's an entire crossover comic with Marvel, too. This is a previous page. Sadly it's been a while so I've forgotten where it's from though. Shouldn't be too hard to find.

Because it's hilarious. Opps, didn't notice it was the same page.

Welp I'm off. As long as the books dont go for synergy, I'll be safe. King I'm counting on you to make an unshakable, unbreakable status quo

Let me know when your shit ship comes up with something this good

>King I'm counting on you to make an unshakable, unbreakable status quo

Solicits for Batman January 2018

>SUPERFRIENDS” part three! Batman and Wonder Woman fight together in an epic battle that will define and redefine their relationship. What bonds these two pillars of the DC Universe together? What might tear them apart? Find out as Batman continues his quest for the one thing he’s never had: happiness.
On sale JANUARY 3 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T

>“SUPERFRIENDS” finale! Since the beginning, the friendship between Batman and Wonder Woman has stood at the heart of the DC Universe. Now that friendship is coming apart, and as it does the universe itself begins to crumble. Don’t miss the conclusion of Batman’s epic team-up with Wonder Woman!
On sale JANUARY 17 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T

WonderBats is as good as dead coming January

Dc aren't marvel they won't go for synergy

>What might tear them apart?
>friendship between Batman and Wonder Woman has stood at the heart of the DC Universe
>Now that friendship is coming apart

Well, them fucking would certainly have an effect on their friendship, and piss of Catwoman. Do it Bruce.

>This garbage is better than this crap

I only shop wonder bats for my fantasy of them having a daughter that super powers and be part of the bat family

Are you sure?

Batman already loves Gotham. He don't need a real woman.

Holy kek he really enjoys the tears of the wonderbats fans.
Can't wait for the shitposting.

>Bruce, I want to ride you.
>I wonder what Joker is doing.

Wonderbats on suicide watch

thats different. King has an endgame for batcat so no wonderbat ever

hahaha he only fucks cats (Selina ) and bats (Barbatos) and demons (Taila) no demi gods to stick his dick in

What's with Boomer's face

>batcat
Someone need to object.

100 run incoming say hello to the adventures of baby helena Wayne and Big brother Damian in main canon soon

Implying having had the DCAU, a nice little section of the post-crisis JLA run, and now the DCEU have WonderBats isn't good enough for me (us). I don't really mind CatBat in the comics. They are a cute as fuck couple in Gotham.

DC #1000 is the wedding.

He's too good for love. King needs to add a plot twist to call the marriage off.

>King last work on DC before Johns resets the status quo to fuck with him

so how many bridges with dc King burnt down with the
>SUPERMAN IS A C CLASS VILLAIN FOR BATS
on this year's comic con?

Is this a joke?

user user ANON, you know that Dark Nights will end up with Judge Bad De'ath killing selina in the most gruesome way possible to bring them to their side right?

Fuck off cunt. It's happening

>"Me strong , You strong, let date."
It saddens me that everyone thinks of that as the main draw

its not, Jugde Death is killing her on the last issue

>DC
>Killing any relevant character.

However Batman might drop the wedding if it really tear appart the JL.

Wonder/Clark kinda just feels like the head cheer leader wanting to date the head jock. Liking a guy for his physical power , kinda runs opposite with her theme

No. The wedding needs to be called off. Batman don't need that ho.

WELL user, batman is too happy ATM and he didn't went into his grimdark persona during N52 and Rebirth, so, she's going to be AXED for a long time

Until the cat goddess resurrects her

Metal isn't even affecting the main title.

Batman comic is BEFORE Dark Nights Metal

Then why is there 0 reference to catwoman or the wedding?

>an unshakable, unbreakable status quo
>10 years from now
>"hey remember when they had batman get married?"
>"lol yeah that was fucking retarded"

Because she knows he wants to kiss, he knows she wants to kiss, and the only thing stopping it is Bruce being an anus with his feelings and/or commitment problems.

the "kids" episode pretty much said that Diana is the Big Sis to bruce's childish immaturity

cause metal is fucking retarded?

just throwin it out there......

Normies love WonderBats though.

That, or because the wedding won't happen. That may be why at the beginning of metal Superman implies that Bruce just had some very bad time.

I though normies loved WonderSupes because durr stronk people go together

What's wrong with that? The head cheergirl does usually hookup with the quarterback

A good starting point is her being durable as fuck and able to beat most if not all of Bruce's enemies. So the whole "I can't let anyone get too close or they could be in danger" thing is not too much of an issue.

They are also complimentary too each other in most relationships; friend or coworker. Batman highlights Wonder Woman's strengths in a public setting while Diana is able to put Bruce in his place when he gets too cray cray with the "justice". Batman is a thinker and having him paired with someone vastly stronger than him helps to focus on that and reduce batwank... If the writer isn't a hack, that is. It's one of the reasons people love the SuperBat duo when it comes to crime fighting.

There's also the whole thing of (a non shittily written version) Bruce being a huge humanitarian, which is what Diana is commonly envisioned as. Unless you have the "hurr, me strong female character!" characterization most people hate.

user their not killing Selina. she hasn't even appear in metal yet also fuck the dark knights I'm talking about their master. barbatos she only wants bruce's dick

user bruce was emo when Damian and Tim "died" let him be fucking happy if clark can have a wife so can bruce. Hal was even fucking about to prepose to carol in this weeks Hal and pals The age of married superheroes is upon us

Cause Metal is about Barbatos and Bruce's low key relationship

... He did not fucking say that. There is no way someone is that retarded.

hes had a hard time cause he's known for the past year or so he's the gateway for a fucking Yandere batgod demon

How do you even know that's really Barbatos?

Wonderbats is such a shitty ship
Fuck Bruce Timm for this

It's fun to tease the guy you like

has the same bat skeleton necklace as the demon form and batman lost is all about their relationship through time so its not hard to figure out their the same thing user. Barbatos is a shapeshifter batgod

This. Wonder Woman is better off with that Blondie or the furry.

Id like to see bruce drop the act for a second just to put on the cape and give a total white-bread goober impression of supes just to makr her laugh

It's big strong girl with the bad boy playboy with a tragic past. Normies eat that up. No one ever liked the cheerleader and the boy scout in their fiction user

>No one ever liked the cheerleader and the boy scout in their fiction user
Isn't that like the basic male protagonist setup? Hot chick falls in love with plain dude because he's good at heart or something. It's women that go for the bad boy they can mold into a good man thing.

But it sort of undermines wondy's theme, conforming to the social gender norms of man's world. For all her strength , and independence, her warrior pride, and growing up in a prosperous matriarch society all she really wants is to be plowed the a chad who can bench the most weights. It just promotes the idea that women are only at their happiest when they submit themselves to a man.

>Movie is about Bruce and Diana as main characters working together to assemble heroes
>track from OST entitled "Bruce and Diana"
>"HURRRRR THAT CAN ONLY MEAN THEY'RE GONNA FUCK"
How stupid can you be?

to give a mangafag reference to how cancerous wonderbat is its as cancerous as the Talker (Touka) and Kaneki Relationship in TG even though that one is canon But to give Perspective Kaneki became a monster that destroyed Tokyo just cause he wanted to see Talker one more time and the same thing would happen with wonderbat