TFW: How do you Sup Forumsacks do it?

How do you deal with it all?

Geopolitically, over just the next 100 years:
>White race projected to decline into extreme minority
>White birth rates sliding into the abyss
>Global warming set to fuck all our shit up and cause huge food shortages
># of Mudpeople still somehow projected to grow by 1 Billion
>Europe will be lost to the Mud and slime that simply waltzes into it
>Even if Europe is somehow redpilled, it will only be through indescribable amounts of grief and anguish
>Entire generation of white people set to suffer the onslaught and lifestyle of mudpeople
>Only global war and the death of hundreds of millions can save us

The rest of the west is potentially doomed as well
>Killary might just win and remove all borders
>The Republican party is dead unless trump wins and revolutionises it
>Canada is fasttracking itself to become new China

Socially:
>White women are embracing degeneracy at never before seen rates
>Walk down the street and listen to young white women speak... hear nothing but "Like Oh my god" repeatedly with no thought provoking filler
>Vapid escapism fills the their heads, obsessions with the Bachelor and Bachelorette or whatever mindless trash is the latest fad
>Degenerate online dating leads women to whoredom and creates long lasting detrimental effects and delusions in their heads

>Young white men are withdrawing from society
>Obsessed with video games or even worse, Japanese cartoons
>Raised by degenerate single mothers only to end up as disposable blupilled losers

It all just seems so bleak and hopeless, how do you hold your course during this storm?

Thread music: youtube.com/watch?v=6yY4bNCx9TY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bkysjcs5vFU
youtube.com/watch?v=uA9n4CeydRw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

newfag just got his weekly redpill. You'll realize way more than that. Just

>lurk moar

Also:

You're just at the first, most superficial stage of the Redpill.

>How do you deal with it all?
by not having white kids

Tfw 76%

7% middle east 1% carthage 7% nog 7% indian

Like a fucked up road trip.

>wants to turn this into a dick measure contest by comparing whos been here longer

Vadim plz, I am only referencing what I feel is most important

Were it to go futher, the thread would be infested with "you expect me to read all that shit" and "nice blog" shitposting.

I probably went too far as it is.

Also shouldnt you be scrounging for fucking cigarettes or converting whatever rubbles you have left into televisions? You do realise that if Hillary wins there will be extreme economic sanctions placed on your joke of a country... Are there even banks left in Russia to run on?

At l..least im 84% caucasian...
Rite guys?

You dont deserve those dubs

Well adjusted white children are the solution to these problems, why are you actively hastening the downfall of humanity?

Because we are indomitable

lol if Hillary wins both the US and Russia will nuke each other. I'm pretty sure it's Hillary that will start that.

You're not safe either canacuck. I'm smoking my last cigs. I don't think Trump has chances.

Don't give a shit. Just do whatever you want. Haven't hit pure nihilism, but I care about things much less than ever before, and I ain't even depressed.

The ultimate redpill is accepting the fact that there is no going back. Just segregation within our own countries.

read this and the rest of Evolas writings on modern society.

What is important is that ALL great civilizations decline into death, this has happened thousands of times before and is simply a part of the lifespan of a civilzation. Don't try to fight it. Ride the tiger all the way.

I'm at this this point as well

I'm always comfy on Sup Forums and gonna be comfy soon when winter hits

projections indicate otherwise

Did you not grow up with the romanticized iconic imagry of a house, wife and kids? Why should that be denied to an entire generation of whites? What better purpose can you find in life than the give your children a better life than you had?

>how do you deal with it?

By eating a spoon full of concrete AND HARDENING THE FUCK UP

Seriously you spineless autists never cease to amaze me, go out and live life while you have the ability to. If you want something bad enough there's a high chance you'll get it. Our generation is the biggest bunch of whinges I have ever witnessed.

Low white birth rate? Raise 4+ well adjusted white kids.

Sometimes I'll go outside at night and smoke the anger away and other times I'll go on twitter and say really mean and sexually inappropriate things to people

The latter helps a lot.

THIS. ASPIRE TO HAVE LIKE FUCKING 12 KIDS.

>projections indicate

This will never work while women have transformed into vapid nigger fucking whores.

The white birth rates are ~1.5, we are going to half with almost every generation.

You will not be able to maintain segregation when the majority of people are muds that want your nice shit.

Look at South Africa, the entire country serves as a prime example of the difficulties with your idea

because we have purpose

>How do you deal with it all?
>Geopolitically, over just the next 100 years:
>>White race projected to decline into extreme minority

I white flighted from mexican infested Southern California (where I was born raised before the anti-American traitor politicians in Washington DC and Sacramento willingly and intentionally opened the floodgates for illegal alien mexicans to not only illegally come here, but thrive here) to nice white Idaho.

White flight is a sacred sacrament that most white men alive nowadays will undertake.....unless they want to assimilate with the brown skinned illegal aliens and their millions of offspring.

But dont we know enough about this by now to prevent it from happening this time?

We know the causes of the downfall, at least some of us do, why cant we prevent it?

>vapid nigger fucking whores.

yeah see there's your problem
you're at the sexual frustration phase of the redpill
just chill out pham

If not, maybe do something about it if it urks you that much. We could use another happening if you're feeling particularly ballsy

listen you retarded bogan, this is about more than just me, I am well on my way to pulling my own weight, I am addressing the rest of these hopeless fucks, how do we reach them and redpill them before its too late?

Like river rapids man, just hang on and try and navigate as best we can. Never know whats around the next bend.

Checked for kek!

spoopy

Genetic manipulation at the embryo stage is going to make every wealthy person white or close to white. Others won't be able to keep up and will be slowly sterilized.

see White flight does not solve the problem it only delays addressing it.

You honestly have no idea what most women are up to around you huh? Go on Tinder or Bumble and educate yourself. Maybe they arnt banging negros but they are undoubtedly slutting it up...

>If not, maybe do something about it if it urks you that much. We could use another happening if you're feeling particularly ballsy

Yeah no im not a supreme gentleman, just tired of the divisions between white mem/women and the road we are headed down.

oh fug i'm even more hopeless now?

Why are you so scared of muslims?

Maybe we can maybe we can't, but either way we will fight to the last breath. They way of men is to go down with the ship. Women may simply assimilate but for a man to abandon the way of his forefathers is the greatest dishonor.

im just waiting for the destruction of mankind in general. It's going to be comfy as fuck.

I know modern girls have mileage, I'm not denying that

>I'm no supreme gentleman

alright. Right now there are two avenues to power, and the democratic one is quickly dwindling into the realm of a statistical impossibility. Are you ruling out violence completely? If so I've got some bad news.

to be honest.. trump looks like he staged this
I've been a lifelong trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me.

Well, don't keep us waiting in suspense. What are the deeper pills?

By not being a little bitch. Prepare for the worst.

Best advice iv read so far...

Interesting angle, we might select for specific white traits but I dont think thats enough to call someone white, its about more than that, its about preserving our achievements and accomplishments as well. When mudslimes take over areas they fuck the history up, look at ISIS, destroying museums.

Also, do you think ((((they)))) will just let us select for intelligence traits? That shits going to be banned everywhere except in China.

How can the West even compete? (It cant, its too cucked)

That's for you to find out

I'm just holding out for a 4th Reich scenario. The other side can't win, they'll just destroy everything beautiful in the world and watch it die. Without whites, there's no salvation for our earth. With our inventions we've created a global scale ticking time bomb that will slowly kill every last one of them.

Without something drastic, and on more levels than political and social, we're fucked in the end too, just sooner. This is the apocalypse. The dark people are demons entities manifest, so clearly marked. How could we not see something so obvious?

I already know what people will say: "Where is the mother going to come from?" Decent question, actually.

Well, I reckon a major key to getting white men to have children is getting them off video games desu. The recent 'le next generation' was a huge wake-up call that these companies don't give a shit about games anymore. Its all about money.

If we can make them realise that video games are basically a huge waste of time, in addition to somehow making white people proud of their heritage, it can go a long way to red-pilling the white man. Just giving them a reason to; get a job, work and have children. These things are covered by nationalism but the white man is spread over many countries, so a sense of pride of ones race will be very hard to accomplish.

But I think we can do it.

Look at it this way user.

All those things we did in the past?
All of our ancestors' achievements?
The monuments, the inventions, the never-ending thirst for knowledge and exploration?

We will do it again user. Men, women, children, everyone. We have problems, yes. Before you can solve a problem, you must first acknowledge it.

People are acknowledging it. We will succeed.

Faith in the lord

>White race projected to decline into extreme minority

As whites disappear, more niggers will starve to death and die of diseases. Whites will become tribal once again, and the weak faggot classes of whites and mulatto nigger bloods will die off as well.

There are only this many niggers alive in the first place because white resources go to feed them.

It- it'll be okay, right guys? White people have come back from worse before, right? Globalism is just a temporary experiment doomed to fail, right?

Violence seems to be part of the solution, but it is only effective on a grand scale

1,2,10,100,1000 people with guns cant do shit, you need entire armies to make a true difference...

Sure some shitskins can jump on tv and kill 130 frogs or ride over 80, but thats only effective because westerners value white life, way worse happens almost daily in the middle east and nobody gives a fuck.

Why do you keep feeding the niggers?

T. Non white non nigger non mulatto non quadroon non octoroon

We're white. We either win or they all die with us. Why worry?

maybe it is possible to stop but for us it is way too far gone. When decadence has reached a level that it is seen as normal and socially acceptable(like right now) it is too late, this empire will fall.
Sure, we will fight it, we won't give up, we will try to make this mad world sane but sadly it seems we will fail. This has happened before, think of the Romans, think of the ottomans, think of the Mongolians. Do however take solace in the fact that once the empire falls, groups of sane people will gather and in small societies that will uphold values that we as humans naturally strive for.

>Why do you keep feeding the niggers?
Kike ((((charities)))) help grow weaponized nigger hordes to unlease on non-compliant states.

I'm not talking about just killing people, I'm talking about subversion as well. Guys like Saul Alinski helped change America with a few dozed colleges and a handful of fringe leftist thinktanks.
It can be done, but we need to develop a gameplan and stick to it. Follow it to the fucking letter.

Nonsense. All can be reclaimed if white couples all start having 5 children each.

He was speaking to the OP, who is a beta faggot and shouldn't have children. The white race should only take the dedicated and strong, not self defeating losers.

Fucking based Swede, let's Ride the Tiger!

Fuck this faggot thread music, OP; here's what you SHOULD ACTUALLY BE LISTENING TO.

youtube.com/watch?v=bkysjcs5vFU

Find god and do whatever you want

You are not supposed to 'deal' with it, you are supposed to get angry and aspire for change, and we are making progress with this.

I understand that times are hard, and we have a lot of work ahead, but what we are feeling has been felt before.

Our ancestors were battling the Ottoman Empire in Poland, and in living memory we walked out of the biggest war mankind has ever seen.

If history is to be observed, one key trait from Europe is the will to dominate and the will to survive, this light will not be dimmed without one last fight

Godspeed anons

FUCK YOU CTR. YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE.

I just count the seconds untill WW3 starts and I burn away into the nuclear blast.

Non sense, whites are going to be extermimated better start forming new tribes and not rely on "whites".

ethnonationalism is vital, but first we must mend relations with russia and remove kebab from europe, but it just seems like EVERYTHING is pitted against this.

Without whites china will dominate every other race. Watch them colonize africa over the next 100 years.

>Without something drastic, and on more levels than political and social, we're fucked in the end too, just sooner. This is the apocalypse. The dark people are demons entities manifest, so clearly marked. How could we not see something so obvious?

Because we turned from god, a return to fundamentalist churches is paramount

Good question indeed, but I am witnessing even now that women are getting sick and tired of 'le career meme'. I've met women who just want a strong husband and family. For years they have strayed from their natural role of being a mother but maternal instincts are stronger than materialistic drivel.

Non-whites have tons of children partly because they don't actually do a lot of work in raising them. They just let the kids run around and feed them. In some 3rd world places, shit, they get the kids to work for them. Modern upper-tier whites put in like 25 years of sustained energy per child. We have to somehow convince them that the kids will be fine without getting fucking helicopter parented all the time. Just give your kid an internet connection and let them educate themselves. Then whites could start having more kids again.

Its degenerate escapism, the problem is that its extremely addictive and white boys are raised today without the usual distractions:

>sport and competition through that
>chasing girls

I would send my boys away to boarding school they wernt filled with pedos and faggotry.

> Without whites, there's no salvation for our earth

What will happen is the Chinese will look at our ashes, laugh, and continue not giving a fuck

>People are acknowledging it
Yes, but time is running out, 1 billion mud people are on the way and white birth rates are in the gutter.

All that white wealth will get taxed away by governments and spent on programs fo dem gibs unless we all start having lots of babies...

Perhaps, but I don't agree with the "strayed" part. If women want to go beyond or outside their reproductive role, I welcome it. The problem isn't that women are becoming independent, it's that most women seem to be using their independence to do dumb shit. But then, that's the case for most men, too. And the reason is probably the most men and most women are dull and lack curiosity.

>babies
The governments bring tgem here and allows them here, there is no compromise.

there is a lot of shit happening in the world but I think we are just experiencing another bronze age collapse, just on a bigger scale. History does repeat itself and whites will once again rise from the ashes and civilisation will return to how it's supposed to be

Nah. My bet is after she wins there will be no more Russia talk. It's all scare mongering. Both counties are under the (((boot))) anyway.

Going to try and get as wealthy as I can. Attract a nice conservative-to-mildly classy liberal woman. Move into a nice suburb and slowly move into a nice white small town as I try to transfer my skills into an independent business or consulting where I have no boss
Will the white race die out by 2100? No. Are we in trouble? Maybe. I have confidence that if our economy starts failing and China/India etc become the new superpower- that all of these immigrants will move again. Anglo-Frano-Celtic Canadians will have their country back

Asians and Whites will probably be drawn to each other while the blacks and latinos stick to themselves

Maybe a war with Russia wouldn't be that bad, a major war could end the male degenarcy. In reality mostly white men (and some based blacks and Hispanics) would be enlisted, while the degenerated spics and niggers stays back in the US

>Because we turned from god

Speak for yourself. Everything was fine in Europe until we forcefully converted to christcuckery. We turned from the spirit of our own kin and have been on a downward spiral since.

This isn't the first time our people have been threatened with domination and extinction. There were the Mongols, the Huns, the Muslims, and now the Jews are mounting a second attack.

Australia what would we do without you

Fuck yeah my friend!

yes but we also need to address the fact that the coons that dont die simply walk into germoney and cuckden.

Can you actually believe that there is A FUCKING CAMP at the chunnel entrance filled with mudpeople who DEMAND to be let into england, they want those english gibs and REGULARLY start riots and fires because they are not being let into.

Where are the fucking firing squads? What a disgrace

For example this fuck is out of order.

Anyone advocating for other races occupances in whiye lands is out there immidiately and sacked by white society, no compromise.

Thread music
>youtube.com/watch?v=uA9n4CeydRw

Hard work, honor and blood will triumph over strife.

Asian gook chink yellownigga reporting. It gives me a boner every time I think about this. This is why I avoid white people at the office. They just pass me off as "another robot Asian" when in reality, the sight of future genocide victims gives me a solid six, and I don't want to have to deal with HR.

about to refute, see leaf, understand why you weren't granted quads

>Do however take solace in the fact that once the empire falls, groups of sane people will gather and in small societies that will uphold values that we as humans naturally strive for.

I would but these folk you are referring to are most likely going to be chinese and they will not look favourably on our cultural history or achievements, perhaps they shouldnt, fuck thats depressing to think about...

>sport and competition
>chasing girls

This is underrated, here in Aus the sporting climate is dominated by white men and women because we don't have a huge black population. Despite the large Asian population, they aren't very good at anything outside of Table Tennis lmao.

But obviously in America, the higher tier competition is mostly black men (depending on the sport). So then the meme arises of "black man good at sport and gets the girls" while "white man smart and doesn't get the girl".

The biggest barrier facing the prevention of this, is that the discussion of racial priority is so taboo that pol is the only acceptable platform for discourse.

That is like soo not progressive and like racist and you know like check your privileeeege. I hate this fucking world.

"Whites" won't rise again because the degree of genetic mixing won't cease.

For example in the UK you could theorize this situation happening, but that won't stop whites still mixing with say, 1/4 Indian 'whites', or nigger mongrels.

It's over really for pure whites, not unless there is mass deportation

The greatest race will probably be some Eurasian one

Why would you fight Russia? They could be used as a vehicle to liberate you from your globalist occupied governments. They would surely arm you if you wished to rebel and form an insurgency. I don't think current Russia wants an empire, so it could be a conquering then reconstructing. Might be your best bet to fight alongside them.

My ancestors were Vikings and Germanic barbarians. It's in my blood to fight and vanquish my enemies or die gloriously on the battlefield.

Maybe stop thinking about your inevitable doom and embrace the beauty of struggle. Gonads and strife.

You really think we'd do that, fucking redpill a scrub like you just for kicks? Pfft, nothing personnel kid, but I don't think you've got what it takes. See you on the other side, eventually, noob.

It's a lonesome road my friend, I'll see you at the end of it.
If you make it there.

His actions were socially acceptable...

Go plant infographical facts about race over campuses and see what happens...

Honestly I think the best thing that could happen for the west would be a massive economic crash and depression. There would be no money for gibs, so googles would die off. The mestizos would stop coming over the border for jobs, and lots would go back to mexico. The refugees wouldn't want to come over if there was no wealth. And those billion mud people in Africa would die off. Same with all the soft, urban, hipster millennial cucks. It would force us to become strong again.

It would be like chemotherapy, we'll need to harm ourselves a bit to rid ourselves of the cancer.

>95% European, 5% West Asian
>look like arab

why do bad things happen to good people?

>how do you hold your course during this storm?

Accumulate power and wealth. Become the subversive. Get politically active at the local level and be prepared to organize resistance when the time comes.

The race war is coming. BUY GUNS AND AMMO, YOU'LL NEED THEM.

>Scandinavian/Germanic
It's in your blood to take Achmed's shaft up your ass while Abdullah chops off your head for being white.

niggers still wouldn't leave if that happened

Form a collective organization for the protection of businesses from foul presses for following the white land imperative.

Just need to add as well, i refer to this pic i posted

Do not for a second faulter in your fight against this sick world. Keep your moral high at all times, do not for a second think you have been defeated, know that we ARE right, we fight for universal, natural, inherent truth. Human nature is not brutal and primal like the leftists claim, it is strong, honourable and loyal. Leftists fight against human nature, we fight for it, we fight to uphold everything that is right. Do not give them an inch.

>>Global warming set to fuck all our shit up and cause huge food shortages

drooppped

Doesn't this prove whites are the inferior race then?

I mean... Winners aren't losers right?