What is the minimum caliber to kill the God Emperor?

what is the minimum caliber to kill the God Emperor?

fuddy five.

I believe 120 mm would be the minmum to hurt him.

But it still couldn't stump him.

.kek calibre

890 CB

donald trump can't take lasers to the face to kill him be killed by bullets it would

god emperor is an anatolian
nothing can kill my fellow anatolian, we are immortal

Whatever will get thru his fat head.

FREEDOM!
Only when absolute freedom has been achieved can he fade into legend.

I believe the SatanII iin known to have the ability to break his skin, but that's about it user. Unless you know how to crash the sun into the Earth?

30mm at 3900rpm

No physical weapon can harm him.

an A-10 would have to brrrrrrrrpppp a hot load of 30mm depleted uranium at him

to be honest.. trump looks like he staged this

I've been a lifelong trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me.

The question itself is inappropriate and in the present climate unacceptable. Saged and hidden.

baka GUCK

I read this comment somewhere else, stop copypasta-ing this everywhere

you can't kill the human will to be free

A well aimed .22lr

smhh the word filter

It's CTR nerd virgin collecting overtime.

The same leaf in every thread.
I know you are just trolling, good at that, but i gotta say I'm starting to hate Canadians.

He is a time traveler, he can not be killed by bullets.

is every1 gonna ignore ur ID or watt

3 inches of concentrated corruption

3 nails and a cross

406mm AP

baka, what a Guck

This.

>baka cuck

Silly mortal, one such as you cannot kill a god.

Yield three nuke.

Six bullets. More than enough to kill anything that moves.

Nothing short of an Anti-tank round

You'd need a jet ramming into him to even get his attention!

15 mt

6 gorillion mm

Well, as a standard, you'd need at least a 1.0 caliber round to even do real damage to the God Emperor, his armor is the best in the universe. Then it would have to be specifically designed to penetrate that armor, so Banestrike type of kinetic round equivalent. Furthermore, the God Emperor can stop bullets better than Neo by about 100000x, at times preventing entire armies from being struck by artillery and mortar bombardment with his mind while not breaking a sweat.

You have to keep this in mind since it means regular rounds are virtually useless against him. There isn't a good comparison for it in sci fi. He's as powerful as any 2 Chaos Gods, Maybe any 3, and they could rip superman and Goku in half with their mind powers. They can and do destroy planets all the time.

So it goes without saying that you'd also need to be using a Psycannon with psycher/demon/warp ammo and you'd need to simply drench him with rounds. If you had 1000 people pull out guns like this, then maybe, just maybe you could hurt him.

The inconclusiveness of this method comes from the fact that he's sort of a non-corporeal being. It's not even clear if physical rounds can kill a primarch, let alone the Emperor himself.

A best bet is capital ship weaponry, like Cyclonic Torpedoe, or xenos technology, like the The Celestial Orrery. Pic related.

ONLY LIGHTNING FROM THE TIPS OF GODS FINGERS HIMSELF, CAN KILL LORD TRUMP

1 parsec