Is he the hero we deserve?

Is he the hero we deserve?

That seems excessive.

New to Fletcher Hanks I take it

/our guy/

All betas cower before his patented Superiority Beam

i mean, in a IDEAL world yes, but we don't live in an a ideal world and imprisoning all of Sup Forums in a outer space ice prison just isn't a realistic option.

THIS THREAD IS NOW IN THE POWER OF STARDUST

Oh god no

Stardust is Kenshiro who instead of killing sending enemies into permanent tortures

What I don't understand is why people still try to form these gangs and do all this crime when they know Stardust will catch them. How would you write a Stardust story today?

The hero we deserve, but not the one that we could maybe ask for in a few years, provided we need him.

Like the spectre

jesus fucking christ!

It's a big world, people probably know the chances of you getting caught are less than 1%.

What would he do to Trump?

I would fuck with a reboot. Who owns the IP right now?

He would be best buds.

It's public domain.

so we can make our own Stardust comics?

That's what public domain means, yes.

Kenshiro does his ATATATATA attack on Stardust.
Kenshiro- “You are already dead.”
Stardust- “No it is you who is already dead.”
Kenshiro explodes.

This was painful. Has the art of actually funny lampooning just been destroyed by the left?

I love how every few months, Sup Forums rediscovers the horror that is Stardust.

No

But he is the hero we need

Reminder that Stardust is in he public domain so you could write and publish a new series about De Structro's head returning for revenge.

Like a fucking horror comic.

It's literally Dante's Inferno.

>Kenshiro explodes.

Nigga, have you even read Stardust? Kenshiro would be trapped in a never ending self-implosion for all eternity, not just die instantly. Maybe even throw in some spiders or headless newts to make it more interesting.

Yeah, the last Stardust thread turned out some sad stuff

>De Structro's head returning for revenge.

Like Giant shat him or what?

What the hell did that guy do?

The weird thing is, Stardust is completely random is how harshly he punishes people. Like those Asteroid aliens that tried to invade the earth but just got sent back home. Or that one demon that killed everyone on Mars before trying to smash Mars into Earth who just got beat up as punishment.

So exactly like Dante's inferno? Guy who murders people just has to live in mud while a guy who forget to thank god for his dinner has to swallow bees forever.

>How would you write a Stardust story today?
basically I'd have him start out as the Stardust we're familiar with, but gradually rediscover his humanity as he spends time on Earth, the whole treating him as an outright "villain who thinks he's a hero" thing is kinda worn out around these parts

didn't someone already make this one?