Gun nuts: please hear me out

Hello,

My name is mindy and I am from newtown promise. Also in the image is my son, Ethan. He plays soccer sometimes. (My non pictured son is helping me post this)

I have been told that fortune is a large pro gun force on the internet. Well just as Martin Luther king jr. marched into Alabama to change minds, I shall march to your gun forums.

I come to ask questions, like why you need an AR-15? Why do you need an assault weapon? Why do you need 50 bullet clips?

Maybe you are responsible with your guns, but not everyone is. We need to stop the violence that is killing women, killing minorities and most sadly, killing children

There is only one way to end the violence; we need to have gun reform. 33,000 dead Americans is too many. I hope I have persuaded you.

Thank you for your time,

Mindy, Ethan and son.

nice tits didn't read

>like why you need an AR-15? Why do you need an assault weapon? Why do you need 50 bullet clips?

It's a "Bill of Rights" not a "Bill of Needs"

fuck niggers and praise kek.

also post tits.

lmao mindy what a cunt name this is good pasta

Degenerate whore spice

My son has informed me that the 000 at the end of my post means something positive?

Look up what kind of guns are used to kill people the most on an annual basis in this country.

Hint: It isn't AR-15s.

>why you need an AR-15
Why do you need free speech?

nice larping fag

>why you need an AR-15? Why do you need an assault weapon? Why do you need 50 bullet clips?
How else am I supposed to kill niggers?

NICE LARP FUCKING FAGGOT

Here's a tip for future shitposting

Take a picture of a random woman on the street, or something, and use that instead of a pic you find on the internet.

Images can be backtraced, fgt.

>muh feels

Picture is Victoria Beckham.

Come back when you have spent more than 200 hours looking at the data with an unbiased eye.

We need them to protect your child from a government that sacrifices kids to demons.

You're welcome.

Noice get, posh!

50 bullet clips, GTFO.

SHALL NOT

Ethan is gonna be so gay.

Also, I have an AR-15. Love it. Come try to take it from me. I dare you.

If you want to lower gun deaths start by telling niggers to stop shooting each other.

Nice blog post faggot. Tits or GTFO

>killing women

lol
stopped reading
but lol

WONT SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILLUNS

it specifically says in the sticky to keep gun control stuff on Sup Forums

Where can I donate cash to your cause?

I strongly urge you to consider killing yourself.

Hi Mindy.

You look like a whore.

Don't worry, Mindy. I am voting for Hilary and I am voting in California to make it so large magazines are more difficult to purchase.

Hopefully, we will one day live in a society where guns are banned to the public.

You shut your whore mouth.

TITS OR GTFO YOU STUPID CUNT

>name still Anonymous
>pic not single mom with a black baby

5/10, made me reply

Why don't you kick the boys out for the night and we'll...discuss some things. Maybe we could teach each other a thing or two about a thing or two.

I am also from new town and i say fuck yourself i will not be disarmed. If you are scared of guns move to England. More people die in car accidents than from guns go outlaw cars.

Came here to post this.

Virtually no homicides in the US are committed with "assault rifles" anyway. It's around 97% handguns.

>the goy at the bait shop sold me this bait for a measly shmeckle

post tits or get out.

33k people is literally around 0.0001% of the US population car deaths are around the same percentage. Should we ban cars or just certain types of cars maybe base it on weight/size of the vehicle? It doesn't make sense to focus attention on these low numbers it just a distraction from more pressing issues.

but I dont have an AR-15

I knew it was bait when I read

>50 bullet clips

Don't forget to put "sage" in options.

SHALL

Maybe Im paranoid but this could be code, any autists around keep your eyes open for Mindy & Ethan references in the emails already released or potentially being released. Especially relating to gun control or the CP shit.

NOT

nice tits didn't read

You should march right on out of our forum and leave your trips behind.

KANGZ

You're welcome to try to come and take them.

>My name is mindy and I am from newtown promise
On the incredibly small chance this is real,

"AR-15" is a style of weapon. Its like the shape of a shoe.
"assault weapons" are illegal and have been for decades. Very few people can afford to own one.

The ar15 you see, is a semi automatic. This rifle operates exactly the same as a deer hunting rifle.
It simply looks different. That is all. Its not scary, the only reason youre under the impression that it is so much worse is because the (((news))) told you it was.

>why you need an AR-15
Because they are cheap and easily customizable
Why ask about the AR15 though? There are deadlier weapons out there

>Why do you need an assault weapon?
Fun and to protect your family

>Why do you need 50 bullet clips?
It doesn't matter how many bullets are in a mag, they take less them a second to trow out an empty one and load in a new one

INFRINGE

This /thread

Hahaha because it's our constitutional right you fucking moron

I would gladly skin your entire family

>I come to ask questions, like why you need an AR-15? Why do you need an assault weapon? Why do you need 50 bullet clips?

An AR-15 is no worse than any semi auto rifle that shoots .223. It's just scary looking. It is not a machine gun. They are fun to shoot and also very handy for varmints such as coyotes.

>Maybe you are responsible with your guns, but not everyone is. We need to stop the violence that is killing women, killing minorities and most sadly, killing children

So violence that kills white men is the only violence that shouldn't be stopped?

OP you niggerfaggot assault weapons have been banned already they're semi automatics that work the same as rifles they just look tactical and shit. Quit being a big faggot you fucking troll piece of shit fuck you for this slide thread fucking niggerfaggot.

>how would you like your haircut?
Just fuck...ing make me look like i choke on black dick for a living

>Hello,
>My name is ShaQuankQuank and I am from Compton California. Also in the image is my son, Jamal Asalamalakum X ESQ. He beats up little white children in the nice white school he's bused into due to liberal white guilt sometimes. (My non pictured son is helping me load the rock into my crack pipe.)

>I have been told that fortune is a large pro gun force on the internet. Well just as Martin Luther king jr. marched into Alabama to change minds, I shall march to your gun forums.

>I come to ask questions, like why you need an AR-15? Why do you need an assault weapon? Why do you need 50 bullet clips?

>Maybe you are responsible with your guns, but the negro community is not. We need to stop our black brothers who are killing each other. They are sub human and do not understand how to act like a civilized human being.

>There is only one way to end the violence; we need to banish guns and give complete control of America to Mr. Goldstei- err I mean the Democrat party.

33,000 dead African Americans is too many. I hope I have persuaded you.

>Thank you for your time,
>LaQuanda, ShaQuankQuank and Booshwakla.

p.s. My husband is a nigger faggot communist that hates American and loves to suck cock for rock cocaine.

to be honest.. trump looks like he staged this
I've been a lifelong trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me.

Is the sticky still spooky for anyone else?

I've fapped to this picture before *google image searches soccer mom, on first page*

>Also in the image is my son, Ethan
That hotdog looks pretty delicious. Maybe we can meet up sometime to discuss this gun scourge at your favorite 'cheese pizza' parlor. Also, the setting sun rises in the west because of due east of that polarity. See you there, wink wink.

SHALL

>fortune

Kek

NOT
TAKE
BAIT

>65 replies
>many of them seriously attempting to argue with this weak-ass b8

Sup Forums this needs to stop

a true hero user.

Witnessed. Fuck off Mindy with your bullshit. You love Ethan? Buy a gun. You'll need it to keep your family safe.

I suspect this is pasta tho

>This is white in UK.

mindy the minda

Stale pasta

And she looks like the bitchiest bitch i have ever seen

Self-defense from humans and animals, neighbourhood watch work, militia work, hunting, sports shooting, to protect your cattle from being stolen...

As to why do you need an AR-15, well the answer is quite simple. You're less likely to miss with a rifle. Why do you need an automatic function on a weapon?
Suppression fire really. Like when you want to scare people with your gun instead of just killing them.
The large magazine does contribute to this as well.

If you're walking around with a six shooter for example, every shot must count.
With a 50 shot magazine, you can afford a couple of warning shots.
Open up with full auto towards them from a good position and they will run away if they aren't high.

While you could make the argument that if nobody had guns, you wouldn't necessarily need them as much, there's couple of problems with this.
1. The criminals already have the guns they need
2. There is a steady supply of black market goods from Mexico
3. US spans over vast landmass, which means that in the most parts of the country, police nor ambulance will be able to reach you in time unless you're able to handle yourself for a good 45mins at least, which is why you need as good tools as possible for the job in those rural areas.

>And she looks like the bitchiest bitch i have ever seen
Isn't that one of the Spice Girls? Like for real doe.

>50 bullet clips
>some autists will rage at this
Wasted trips too

>50 bullet clips

I like how we can never actually have real arguments on here because of all the over-acting autistic roleplayers like OP who want attention.

fuck your shitty bait thread by the way

sage

I would like to see why someone needs 50 bullet clips.
Sounds pretty impractical.

Just some questions for you gun nuts:

How many children where brutally killed in Sandy Hook?
How many people where mercilessly killed in the Aurora shooting?
How many people died in the San Bernadino shooting?
What gun did those awful demented killers use every time?

This is why we need to take away all guns.

>Gun nuts
>Hear me out
You need to get a better pasta OP. Start of semi reasonable then throw in the bait

hey, that's my wife's name :(

How many people were killed by Stalin? How many by Mao? How many by Hitler? How many by Pol Pot?

This is why we need guns.

>I am from newtown promise
heheheheh no you're not
>an assault weapon
Armalite Rifle, a hunting and sporting gun. The big scary black rifle doesn't rape babies or kittens so stop acting like you know anything about the gun.
>50 bullet clips
>bullet clips
>bullet
>clips
Now I know you're jerkin' our chains you faggot.
Most magazines only go up to 30 rounds.
>killing women,killing minorities,and killing children
MUH BABEH KILLAN ASSAULT GUNZ
One school shooting, a multicultural genocide does not make.
>gun reform
What part of SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED do you not understand?
>I hope I have persuaded you
Nope, your appeal to emotion has been a waste of everyone's time and will probably become a copypasta.
Tits or gtfo

/thread

Basically you are appealing to emotion rather than reason.

Emotion is something that can be manipulated very easy. But, though you really tipped your hand by transparently putting violence against anyone who isn't a white male as being the most unacceptable type of violence,

I do put children ahead of anyone else, but #AllLivesMatter.

Once you start banning guns, it won't stop. Look at knife crime in the UK. Look at the terrorist attacks in Nice. How soon before we ban fertilizer? Martial arts? Pointy sticks?

It's a tragedy and it's awful that those people died. Sage.

Fuck off gun grabber

I stopped reading at the title

Sure it is, just imagine trying to reload a garand with that thing.

you look like the epitome of thot.
I pity your children.

Women like this are the absolute worst. They're over 30 but act like they are still 18 only with kids. Somehow they still think they have the privilege younger women get. Sure, guys want to fuck you still but we'll pick the cute hostess at Applebees that is young and hasn't shit out a kid by another man any day of the week.

Ummm if you want to exclude American men being killed as a tragedy, then that damn well better include black man, Arab men, Chinese man etc. I noticed you mentioned minorities; you're either a horrible troll or a retard

> why you need an AR-15

There's guns out there FAR worse than ar-15's in terms of how 'dangerous' they are. Ar's are just really customizable.

> Why do you need an assault weapon

Define "assault weapon"

> Why do you need 50 bullet clips

Because it's fun and convenient

>VIctoria Beckham LARP
>wasted trips
fuck off, saged

>fortune

You overplayed your hand, user

Fake, but I'll bite on the offchance this is real.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

5% of murders are committed with assault rifles, so if you think they're a bigger problem than they actually are, you're just a programmed useful idiot

to be honest.. trump looks like he staged this
Ive been a lifelong trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me

i was interested in posting a response to the OP, but i'm not a "gun nut", just a gun enthusiast.

>like why you need an AR-15? Why do you need an assault weapon? Why do you need 50 bullet clips?

Needs based requirements have no relevance in a free society.

Ok let's get facts straight. An AR15 is not an assault rifle.
An assault rifle by definition is a weapon that can fire on select fire, which in simple terms means full auto or burst. To further simplify full auto means you pull the trigger once and hold it and all the bullets that are in the magazincome out of the weapon. Burst, means you pull trigger and 3 bullets fire from the weapon then you must pull the trigger again to have another group of bullets come out.
Now the AR in AR 15 stands for Armalite Rifle model 15. An AR15 is not an assault rifle, it does not fire on select fire. You must pull the trigger each time you want a bullet to come out. Also the term clip is wrong when used with most guns. Most if not all modern guns use magazines. Clips are used in older weapons like M1 Garand or in girls hair.

Finally real assault weapons are legal to own in most states. They are referred to as title 2 weapons. They fall under the control of the National Firearms Act and the ATF. You must go through an extensive background check and the weapons are very expensive and must be made prior to 1986. 1986 was when the Brady bill went into effect.

Most gun violence is committed by black men 16-45 with hand guns. That is a fact

Nice digits, now take yourself and your husband's son and fuck off.