RWBY/RT General #1242: Combat Ready Edition

Rules of RWBY/RT General:
>1. Love RWBY, hate RWBY, just don't try to tell us it's good
>2. Read the pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>3. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion
>4. Don't believe their lies

1080p archive:
mega.nz/#F!S1E3wTRQ!4RH3D97O1-ZiW_lMAu7xog

RWBY Volume 5 Episode 2 link: wpc.1765A.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/fe879ecc-c4b4-4811-9ab1-34e7bc8decaa/index.m3u8

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/thread/52243969/#52260778
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Every thread early

ready!

Xth for translation never-ever.

give me (you)s

Post more bellabooty and I'll give (you)s

Show me your (You)s.

Thanks, friendo. I will reward your generous investment with a rare May of a similar style.

Very nice edition user!

GAS THE FAUNUS
COLOUR WAR NOW

I LOVE SUN

uma delicia

>this is still a thing

cool

mass produce penny for everyone

I really hope that Adam starts a massive war between faunus and humans only to get curb stomped by Atlas.

>deluded humanfag

Human+faunus= faunus

Its obvious that faunus have superior genetics so they should rule earth

Remind me what the explanation of this is? I don't think that's how genetics works.

>Superior genetics
>Faunus

Pick one and only one.

That's only true 50% of the time

Chibi had a criminally low amount of Penny. Make matters worse most of her bits were among the funnier segments. Also fuck Velvet, fuck Junior detectives and fuck Tai.

The explanation is that Miles and Kerry can't into highschool biology

A World of Remnant.

And you're right, that's not how genetics work.

Humans and Faunus leads to a 50/50 chance of the baby being either.

Faunus+Faunus leads to the child getting one of the parents traits.

So if a dog faunus and cat faunus fuck the child will either have cat or dog ears/tails, but not both.

I think it was like the first or second RWBY panel they ever had at an RTX after the series started that this was answered

Do you guys have a better solution?

>Have night vision so they fight better than humans in the dark
>Possibly superior hearing depending on the type of faunus
>not superior

nigga please

why are you guys posting stuff related to anime? there is board for that

>if a dog faunus and cat faunus fuck the child will either have cat or dog ears/tails
No, remember when faunus of two different species have a child, the faunus trait is completely random

So superior that they lost the war and got shoved onto an island

0/10 apply yourself

because it's not an anime

>venom depending on faunus
> extratail member depending on faunus
>useful animal traits

Faunus are clearly superior, even more in a combat-driven environment as RWBY universe.

>they lost the war

Junior detectives is pretty bad. The only bit that I thought was ok was the one with Nora and Pyrrha trying to join them.

>it's not an anime
>OP pic has a girl with floating blades drawn in a japanese style
am I missing something?

American made 3D faux anime

Yes, do not trigger RWBYfags with the truth.

What does Xth stand for? Please tell me it's not related to that tumblr blog.

How much?

>Faunus and humans are more distinct as a species
>Faunus have more animistic (and useful) traits based on what animal they are, in exchange for semblances
>stronger, faster, better hearing and eyesight, etc.
>humans don't have the natural superiority the faunus do, but they have their semblances and aura as a crutch
>this leads to an even bigger divide between the species (humans think faunus are part grimm or something)
>when humans and faunus interbreed, you get a half-breed that has less animistic features and a weaker semblance/less aura, they're also sterile
>even faunus themselves try not to interbreed between animal clans because of superiority complexes
>faunus children with different animal parents get either traits from either one person or the other, not a mix and definitely not something random

Yes, please don't deny this person his source of entertainment by triggering RWBYfans. Otherwise his life is meaningless.

lurk moar fag

Man, those genetics will surely help against Atlesian bullets

I guess Jaune can stop suffering now if he waits a few years

like 1st, 2nd, or 3rd, except he doesn't know which post number he'll be

Maybe Junior Detectives was more funny to children?

X is a stand in for a number, so similar to 5th, but without needing to know any number, so Xth.

I'm going in!

I was actually being honest about my question.

So very much.

Yes, because winners get the shit part of the world.

> Fanart < Canon
Still more watchable than most anime.

Oh and to add to this, actual fucking racism and segregation

Blake has shadow clones and Sun had light clones. Both of those are semblances

New episode thumbnail, title and time length is out. Someone post it!

And that was my answer, it's a Texan made 3D animated web series styled as an anime.

God, I wanna fuck that monkey.

And i was actually being honest with my answer.
DO.NOT.TRIGGER.THEM.

That's an alternative to how M&K could have made the faunus and humans

If you want to see how bad Monty was, don't watch the person winning the fight, watch the person losing it.

Unforseen Complications (18:35)

AKA Ilia was right, your daddy is fucked Blake and you only got yourself to blame.

It's made by Americans, so to many it's not counted as anime. Of course that's open to some interpretation, but the mods chose to go with that definition. So here we are.

desuarchive.org/co/thread/52243969/#52260778

>we will never see sun’s gunchucks ever again

i get more pissed off everytime i’m reminded

I don’t like the look of this

> (18:35)
> Dread in the Air (21:04)
> Welcome to Haven (23:03)

Am I sensing a pattern here?

It bothers me more that Sun somehow has that many shells in two saw offs than it does how badly Torch-wick is losing the fight

He has a blade or a bullet through his gut in this pic

It's dust he ain't gotta explain shit

I love him as well!

first thing i thought too

They won’t kill off Kali or Ghira. Right?

It also let Kerry continue his fan fiction of being part of Team Lads in Achievement Hunter.

I still bet he wanted Ray to voice Sage.

I love Cinder!

If you were reincarnated in RWBY who else would introduce Communism to Remnant?

I think they already said around 15-16 will be the average for the Volume, with the start and endings being longer. It'll pick up again around 11 or 12.

So does Cinder have some sort of Grimm replacement arm now?

Depends on what my semblance is.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

why should he wait?

Nah, bacon.

>who else would introduce Communism to Remnant?
Are you implying I would spread communism in the first place? Isn't Remnant shit enough?

This, there's no way he should be able to stop Sun's bullets and the swing of the other gunchuck at the same time with that little cane, you can even see it at points where Sun should have shot Roman in the face because the cane is busy fending off the other chuck. It's ridiculous compared to Roman vs Blake where he knew exactly where Blake's real strikes would be coming from.

My headcanon was always Weiss snapping and taking over Atlas, Red Alert style, and bombing other nations into submission with Kirovs

Penny

Of course not. They will kill off Ghira and leave Kali single again. Fans rejoice and everyone forgets who was Ghira anyway.

Prepeare for unforeseen consequences

Depends on how he dies.

If he dies protecting Sun for example, fans would go mental about how Sun causes literally everything bad ever all because he has the audacity to fancy Blake (and her like him back).

>RT sex tapes
wait, wut? Never seen that one before

If the two God brothers came together to make humanity, where the fuck do Faunus come from.

So because I'm bored I decided to try to make an OC team. How do these sound for semblances; hopefully not overpowered?

The first character would have Gravity manipulation: he can manipulate the gravity of himself and things he touches, though it takes more aura if they're really big or heavy. Another character's semblance is telepathy; she mostly uses it to communicate with her team for quick strategic directions. The third I thought could be Aura 'projection', where they can make things like barriers or small orbs of aura to launch, kinda like a Alien Force Gwen or Shego. I haven't fully thought of the last one but I had one in mind where they can channel aura into objects to detonate them, so throwable objects like coins or ninja stars; that by itself sounds way overpowered so I thought that maybe it doesn't work on things that have an aura.

Their assholes

She will be single again!

Their first attempt they made while drunk off dust.

Probably. And of course everyone will forget it was all Blake's idea in the first place and everything's her fault anyway. But cat ears means she's perfect and can't do wrong.

Dust pollution

No clue about tapes.

Kara had nudes leak though, although that was only like 2 years ago.

Bestiality.