>one of the main characters in Cable's Legacy arc
>Also says that Cannonball is another one of his most hated X-men
>main character in USAvengers' Legacy arc
>one of the characters in the Avengers weekly series
I just... don't understand.

damn nip

hates everything

Yay, Mojo.

On the tier of villains I never wanted to see again.

What's wrong with Mojo.

not that user but Mojo is a lot like Arcade; he's a one note villain. He exists just to set up overly elaborate themed death traps and spout quips and sarcasm at the heroes

Espionage

Well, yes, but what's wrong with that? Mojo also let's writers do meta-commentary and digs at editorial which is fun. When they're over-used, it can be annoying, but it's an easy excuse to get "comic book-y."

He's an eyesore and he bores the shit out of me. The schtick is old.

it's not the time scott!

hey, I don't mind Mojo and I don't mind Arcade... most of the time, i like a wacky adventure that doesn't need a lot of context but if I had to guess why someone would hate a character like Mojo, the easiest answer is all his stories are basically the same

fin

That's fair. When Mojo shows up, you know exactly what you're getting.

I only liked Mojo when I got Spiral as eye-candy.

Now there's just him.

don't forget to support your LCS

How long is this crossover supposed to be?

how come Scott just disappears after this page

2 issues left. One more Gold and one more Blue. 6 issues total.

he's there without the phoenix suit

man jean is a whore and jimmy can't do anything fucking original this books sucks

> Phoenix Sentinel

When's Sentinelverse?

>dumping because no one else did and I like Molina's Jean

No someone did but you can't undo it now.

Also like Mojo he goes from being a major threat to being used in book like Hellcat as a joke. Like the last Moon Girl. We have Threat Mojo and Goofy Mojo at the same time.

That bonerific Jean design is the only good thing to come out of modern Marvel (apart from Sup Forums's monthly visitor, of course).

>Alonso talks shit about Longshot saying that he's one of his most hated X-men
Wait...what? People don't like Longshot?

Cyclops/Bloodstorm >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jean/Jimmy

I made the mojo thread a while back. wanted to thank you for posting the last comic

Jesus, it must be either freezing in that studio or Mojo is seriously getting off to this.

>like Molina's Jean
Gtfo

>he goes from being a major threat to being used in book like Hellcat as a joke. Like the last Moon Girl. We have Threat Mojo and Goofy Mojo at the same time.

Mojo has always been like that, he warps reality around him, birds die and the grass goes brown at his passing, but his minions still give him lip

I missed Mojo. He's the kind of funny, unapologetic and disgusting villain comic books need more these days.

I don't remember him having a Penguin nose though.

>it's an 'everyone dies and gets instantly resurrected as some sort of meta-commentary' episode

I hate these

>Longshot
is my favorite X-Men

I only know him from the 90's cartoon and from Exiles, but I always really liked him. Is he even considered one of the X-Men?

Why are we storytiming this shit?

Storytime Deadpool, that was some gruesome entertainment

Why don't you storytime it?

I always liked Scalphunter (that was his name right?)
He is like a retarded violent Madison Jeffries who controls metal, but can only think of using it for making big guns.

yeah! he had tons of adventures with them, he's not even a mutant but an honorary X-Man

Magneto tends to be able to solo Apocalypse. with Danger and Polaris it shouldnt be much of a problem.

I am very bothered with the horsemen of Lemire's Extraordinary X-Men being referenced here, while Anole lost the adult muscular bara body he got while aging in that reality.

Even if you dont like it, at least it was some kind of aging and character growth for a 2000s xmen kid.

And even Mojo isn't safe from Executive Meddling as the Uncanny Avengers will attest.

Cool, I never knew that was a thing.

He was part of the 80s Australian Outback team

It was one of the best eras for the X-men

he was a member of the x-men in the late 80s when they were in the Australian Outback

Back then the team was Havok, Wolverine, Storm, Rogue, Dazzler, Psylocke (British body, not yet Asian), Colossus and Longshot.

Jean is cute.

Mah nigga, truly this is Bunn's endgame

This is terrible.

vs oldman logan or despicable?
don't say both, I'm just a man

I kinda agree, as in, this is filler, with underwhelming nostalgia fanservice, and I would rather be reading what Bunn (and even Guggenheim) had planned instead of this crossover.