ELECTION NIGHT PREDICTIONS THREAD

Post your maps and/or scenarios.

Predicting Trump declared winner around 0130 GMT. The election turns on Michigan.

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/politics/washington-state-elector-won-vote-hillary-clinton-article-1.2859045
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evan_McMullin
edition.cnn.com/2016/11/01/us/philadelphia-transit-strike/index.html
twitter.com/Evan_McMullin/status/794960628527996928
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

0130 GMT = 9:30 PM EST

I was a little fucker back when Barry was elected. Isn't that a little early?

Trump takes FL and VA

Obama sends out an alert on the emergency broadcast system
Russia is hacking the election
Martial law by executive order

>blumpf
>winning

lol

It is early, especially for such a potentially close race.

We have to face the facts. Trump is not going to win.

I think this is hist most likely win tb.h

maybe swap nevada with another state

>this guy

Superior Democratic ground game once again overwhelms Republicans. Drumpf is finished.

Fuck off Korea get nuked

Pretty sure the large influx of Puerto Rican's will give Clinton the edge in Florida.

Trump needs at least this and has to get something from the grays

Gonna have to make washington cross hatched as well.

nydailynews.com/news/politics/washington-state-elector-won-vote-hillary-clinton-article-1.2859045

Lol, when it comes to politics I'm in the top 1% of understanding. I've been watching political coverage every week since I was 14 fucking years old. But political novice like you think that you actually have an understanding because of the fact you pay attention once every 2 or 4 years. Yeah keep dreaming. Yeah, I guess politics shouldn't be commented on by people who have no fucking idea what they are talking about.

lolmcmuffin

Sorry

I live on the west coast. I'm honestly not seeing D ground game out here this year. Maybe Nevada, maybe back east, not here.

Who the fuck is this? Genuinely I've been here almost daily since 2010 and I've never seen this cunt

Did you get your colors backwards or are you """"""trolling"""""""

Eggan McMuffin.

>ALWAYS A FUCKING LEAF

egg mcmuffin

pic related is trump's best case scenario

to be honest.. trump looks like he staged this
I've been a lifelong trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me.

Baiting and fanboyism aside, this is my prediction.

Drumpf will loose

I will be surprised if he loses FL

what do you think Koreakhunt

2012 race was called at about 11:15 ET. No way this shitshow is getting called a 9:30 ET.

And why the fuck is an American using GMT?

That's because the west coast is a democratic stronghold. We don't need to use resources there.

this

That would be some shit if he loses on

Nevada is already taken by Clinton

Evan McMullin. Ex-CIA. Thrown into the race by the ((( establishment ))) because he's Mormon and might take Utah from Trump and give Hillary the election. IMO.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evan_McMullin

trump's pipe dream

>trump winning

swap michigan with pennsylvania, and he might not win nevada or colorado, other than that pretty accurate. problem is voter fraud.

are you some kind of retard

KEK WILLS IT

Easily this ;^)

trump's worst case scenario, hillary's best

A candidate with a viable chance to win Utah because all the Mormons hate Trump but don't want to vote for Clinton.

This presents a small - but theoretically plausible - scenario where he becomes President. If neither Trump or Clinton hit 270 because of McMullin winning Utah, the House votes on who becomes President. Through political jockeying and because a lot of the Republicans dislike Trump, McMullin could then end up being President.

There is a high probability the SEPTA strike in Philly will continue through election day making it highly unlikely the Democrats will be able to effectively GOTV. This is the main reason I'm calling PA for Trump.

edition.cnn.com/2016/11/01/us/philadelphia-transit-strike/index.html

NH IS NEVER GOING RED YOU FUCKING IDIOTS READ A BOOK LEAVE YOUR HICK ALABAMA HOME REEEEEE

Utter landslide incoming

I would think Trump's worst case would include losing Florida.

not at all, recent polls show him leading.

It's time

>California
>Blue

>kentucky
>red

kill yourself

Oh he's going to win Florida. But trump has to win a lot more than that to win. As you can see, he can win Florida, Ohio, North Carolina, New Hampshire, and Iowa, and he can still lose. This is a scary election man.

I see Donald is using a VPN

Predicting massive shitstorm on Sup Forums when Fox calls the race at 11:30 PM EST

Lol she's consistently up 6+ in Michigan. The blue wall isn't cracking for your racist. Sorry bitch Drumpf is finished.

>A candidate with a viable chance to win Utah
Trump is 10 points ahead

>Minnesota
>red
They wouldn't even go red for raegan

Wouldn't it be earlier than that? If Trump loses Florida it's gg out the gate.

I don't remember how the times have played out in the past elections, this is the first time I'll be watching states get called rather than just waiting for the overall race call.

see

>literally shaking

Viable isn't necessarily "likely". His chances have degraded as of late too since Trump's comeback. It's still plausible though.

only in the most serious definition of a worst case scenario, not a realistic one

trump's not losing ohio, fl, or nc

nv is a maybe, co is a maybe, nh is a maybe

pa is in god's hands, as are mi/wi/mn

>Alabama
>red

Look, you all know your'e living in an illusion of a democracy, its just not gonna happen, I'm sorry burgers

Why does he look like a white version of Megamind?

Are you gonna post this in every god damn thread you fucking ctr shill?

The electoral college is rigged to give Democrats a chance of winning. Pic related is what a fair college would look like and the Republicans would always win.

most likely win scenario, but I doubt he'll flip both Florida and Pennsylvania unfortunately, unless the silent majority exists and/or the polls are rigged and/or all the voter fraud is caught. But too many angry fat black women and liberal disgusting savages running the polls for that to happen.

Here's my conservative estimate. I think there will be a high turnout of Hispanics trying to ruin this country.

However, I think Trump will turn Michigan to everyone's surprise.

twitter.com/Evan_McMullin/status/794960628527996928

What I consider his best case scenario if trending is to be believed. I'd almost say drop Virginia and make it blue but otherwise I think he can pull this off

He doesn't even need Penn on your map though

CAP THIS.

Florida will be close so that will be held off but Drumpf will get btfo in most of the others

Fuck off ctr.

This one except:

Red Virginia
Red Nebraska

I really think the SEPTA strike in Philly is going to be critical for Trump winning PA.

People in MI are a lot more pissed off than anybody realizes, especially the citizens of Flint. They aren't lining up for Hillary no matter what that fat fuck Moore says.

Nevada will be close. But I still think he'll win there. Pretty confident Trump pulls off a win in CO by wider margin.

This my friends, is called garrymandering.

I'd say this is the most likely scenario
The margins in some of these states will be so close that we won't know for sure for days, but the election should be called late that night or early next morning

Nebraska gave Obama one of their votes.

PA, CO and NH are all going red.

Can't Ebb the Webb

Nevada is already lost though, Trump needs to pick up a few votes elsewhere to win. Maybe Colorado is his best chance.

I think Nevada is going to shillary. A ton of people have voted using early voting and most of them are democrats. I read that she's basically already won it there. I fucking hate early voting, it makes no sense.

What ground game? It's all been social media. Democratic politicians are just as lazy as democratic voters, hillary had almost no rallies

The way it currently works is gerrymandering. Every region i've divided it into has about 70 votes and is completely fair. You could split it up evenly any way you want I don't care, the republicans would still win.

>Lol she's consistently up 6+ in Michigan.
TFW you realize Michigan is in play

Feel free to screenshot this post, this will be the map. You'll see I'm right on Tuesday.

>I think this is hist most likely win tb.h

This is my map too.

Early voting where you disclose information about the voter groups is the dumb thing. If that data wasn't available it'd be fine.

>I'd say this is the most likely scenario
Close. Like I said it all turns on Michigan. Obama AND Hillary are both spending election day there.

Holy Shit. People in urban areas who would vote for Clinton wont be able to get public transport to vote. Like Philly will give her less votes than usual.

I actually do screenshot these posts.

Just like you guys to think Trump will ever be allowed to win. The game is Rigged. Here is how the votes will go. Book mark this and come back and cry. "Oh My GOD Annon was correct"

Switzerlake achievement unlocked

Trump will win with at least 274 electoral votes.