i.imgur.com/6YRJvsA.jpg
>/sg/ daily event map OCT 28
i.imgur.com/pIhZbA5.jpg
>North Hama OCT 27
i.imgur.com/cnoN5oV.jpg
i.imgur.com/DHJdItx.jpg

Developments NOV5
>Syrian Army victorious over ISIS at Aleppo Infantry School
>Swift counter-offensive has the Syrian Army retake all lost sites in northwest Hama
>166 jihadists killed in Aleppo over 48 hours
>Jaysh Al-Fateh’s massive offensive in west Aleppo yields little progress and heavy casualties
>Mosul civilians liberate inmates after storming ISIS prison
>Assange: Clinton & ISIS funded by same money, Trump won’t be allowed to win
>2 Russian soldiers injured, media evacuated in militant shelling of humanitarian corridor
>Iraqi forces liberate 155km of territory in western Mosul

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

warisboring.com/does-the-russian-air-force-even-know-what-is-going-on-in-syria-82333eadca31#.bozrmdty7
youtube.com/watch?v=4Z9Oy72cpk8
youtube.com/watch?v=K2QfJFj7QZ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SOON
O
O
N

“To your descendants I give this land, from the river of Egypt to the great river, the Euphrates…”
(Genesis 15:18)

SAAnime!

Hi everybody!

Mi-28N doing work in Palmyra

Countryside's identity has been confirmed.

i came

I like how he can deep with jihadist sources but as a strategist is a disaster, he expect a lot from ANY anti-Assad party when everyone but Assad now is out of fuel, even Kurds after Turkey shit on North Aleppo

Don't offend Suzaha

>1 post by this ID

warisboring.com/does-the-russian-air-force-even-know-what-is-going-on-in-syria-82333eadca31#.bozrmdty7

But seriously, how is it the Russians fly over Idlib every fucking day, miss all these convoys, yet the US send in the odd drone now and then and assassinates JFS bigwigs without any trouble?

Hey, they both failed. Maybe we're onto him.

Let it go. He missed a few threads before. So it is either a poorly coded script or him posting every single time.

sorry i havent posted as often
AS is fucking me up man
anyway hows Aleppo going what phase are we in

Wow big surprise a fucking leaf making retarded posts

RARE

youtube.com/watch?v=4Z9Oy72cpk8

I hate the dub

Nice question, we don't know, actually SyAF/RuAF do a nice job the last 2 weeks letting pass FSA/Nusra from many fronts into Aleppo.

N E W

Christians on suicide watch. Here is Vialand from Istanbul a true islamic masterpiece

anyone still doing /sg/ bingo

Allahu Ackbar
Death to iran
Death to ass*d
Curse on the sh*as
Victory to sunni islamism

Phase 3 according to FSA/Nusra, and this trying to do Phase 1 a success

Also FSA/Nusra send again forces to Hama as SAA is about to BTFO Jaish Al-Izza on the area, the good thing is they repelled a counter offensive South of Morek and Near Merdah.

SAA say that everything is ready for Operation Dawn of Victory on Aleppo

Sounds fine to me.

I can only count on two hands the number of anime that have a dub worth watching, but SG is one of them.

I'm confused as to what Putin is doing and what the air force is doing. He's not letting them bomb Aleppo, and they're not bombing elsewhere despite the plethora of targets. What is going on? Did he finally run out of money or what?

Go to sleep Onur

>pic related

Looks like a Magic Kingdom rip-off. You guys so lacking for design talent you have to steal from Disney?

i'm currently up to 200, However this map hasn't been updated yet.

No, actually my Russian Sources and other insider from Syrian are telling that RuAF is about to bomb Aleppo again, but they are preparing a hell of a rain.

If you see Latakia Air Base, now a Tu-22M can land there, so, MAYBE Idlib will be BTFO so hard that even jihadist will run to Turkey.

A big shit is coming

>dem digits
also
>roach
>talent
pick one

>Don't offend Suzaha
I didn't. CG did.

>your Russian sources
Riiiiight.

But perhaps Putin is simply wanting to pull off a spectacular massed air raid, but because his his logistics train is strained he wouldn't be able to pull it off unless he holds back and stocks up for it first. And while he's waiting , might as well wait til the Kuznetsov shows up just for maximum propaganda value.

Pretty shit way of conducting a bombing campaign to be honest but then again I doubt he cares.

>September 4th

ASSad is finished, our brothers mujahidins will capture Damascus and kill all the rafidah in the name of Allah!

Who here 100% Arab muslim lover?

i want to have sex with muslims

Ah, the good old days before it was a full blown proxy war. It could have been over, ya know.

Then Hezbollah crossed the border and the Iranians flew into the airport and everything went to shit.

Mashallah, you got good taste brother.

Why are you asking baited questions? Go take a look at Terraserver and maybe some well known OSINT sources. Chilebro isn't lying to you.

What, you expect me to believe people in this thread actually have Kremlin contacts like they're fucking spies or something? Please.

Fucking saved

Oh cares, Aleppo is a Russian Battle, Iran will be on Idlib after

>Having Damascus under Siege
>Lose anyway

JUST

He actually is a KGB agent browsing Sup Forums. Know who you talking to scum!!!!

Of course, i also have Houthis friends

дa :^)

You are making the assumption that all Russians work for their government then which is very outlandish in case you didn't realize that. There are plenty of people who track these sorts of things for themselves myself included.

KGB's been defunct for decades dude, give up the hope. The revolution is not coming back.

D-did chilebro post a pic of himself on /sg/?

Are you planning to become a reporter? Or are you just autistic enough to learn russian and arabic just to shitpost about the war?

Also, where is the carrier btw?

No, I'm making the assumption the only contacts that are worthwhile are ones in the Kremlin or the military. "I know a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy" smells of bullshit to me.

Princess Ameerah desu.

I know, that's why Hezbollah is better, inshallah

Yes, oh god, almost a year since that

Also, no, i'm stuyding engineering, i'm on my way learning russian because is fun, arabic i don't like it.

>Saudi Arabian princess

God damn. I would take the chances of getting stoned to death if I could hit that piece of arab muslim ass.

Where did Onur go? We need comic relief. There's only so many times you can read JAF's Phase statements before they stop being funny.

That assumption is also quite retarded to say the least.
Holding exercises to the east of Crete. A NOTAM was issued there.

>have sex with muslims
no you dont
you want to bang ""virgin"" hot chicks
most hot muslims in the west are massive sluts and if you try to bang muzzies in the middle east you will get honor killed by her 15 brothers

Pajeet, stop shitting in your bed again ffs.

You think everything I say is retarded, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong.

thicc
youtube.com/watch?v=K2QfJFj7QZ4

lol i am no my bed
and its raining
i am more compy than roach dutch half breed can ever be

Someone redpill me on the syrian crisis. What are the factions? Who is the media rooting for and who are we rooting for?

I don't what to say, i have direct contact with MIG_29, i'm rad af?, telling that isn't a cool thing at all

Remind me to congratulate you the day you get something right too.

Why does the line "otto and his minons get angry" makes me smile?

>I will never be compy as Pajeet

Feels bad man.

Don't worry brother, all the rafidahs will be beheaded inshallah! their bloor will wash our feet
ASSad is done, he only have iranian and afghanis in his ""army"", mujahidins are advancing in Aleppo and Damascus, hundreds of shias are dying every second, its just a matter of time before we conquer ALEPPO and DAMASCUS!

ALLAHU AKBAR!

It's always funny to see Otto or other jihadist anons get BTFO

That is dope dude!

I personally pursuing in getting in contact with MI6 so I can shitpost on Sup Forums about it. I am almost there!!!

We all know that won't happen. Our definitions of good and bad are opposites. I'll say "this is great", you'll say I'm wrong because you hate it.

Separate topic:

Subreddit claims the SDF might be moving into position tonight to begin the Raqqa attack tomorrow. More hot air or for real this time? Anyone got anything?

>lol i am no my bed

Kill the jews.

>Kurdish sources

M8, plz u iz on /sg/, respect tha ruuls!!

wtf dude! thats anti semetic

jesus is that really our muslims
north east sri lanka might as well be somalia if that what they look like, most sri lankan muslims look like moors where i live tho

>implying Russian sources are more reliable
kek.

Nice dubs

Also, correct, SDF will move into Raqqa without Turkey, tomorrow they will do the announce

Delet this right now you piece of shit.

/sg/ is pro-Jewish general. You can comply or GTFO.

Chilebro is an insider, maybe we should ask him?

you fucking goyim are all the same

Who has the right to the Golan Heights?

I for one am satisfied with our ruling overlords.

>Subreddit claims the SDF might be moving into position tonight to begin the Raqqa attack tomorrow
They will launch it so that Hillary can claim they are defeating ISIS before elections, then will call it off because is unrealistic.

Guess

part of greater syria obvs
the filthy juden is stealing from the good people of syria and must be gassed accordingly

Even if they didn't she could still rightly claim they're defeating ISIS. Trump makes himself look like an idiot when he says the plan is a mess, it's going like fucking clockwork.

Well, Syria attacked. Can't say they don't deserve to lose it.

why not take ethipoa?

know leave greece alone you baka
i dont want your filty muzzie hands on the pantheon you scum dont know how to appreciate history that isnt part of your cult

You mean the Parthenon.

>what is electronic jamming

>Finally, the same sources claimed that Russian intelligence gathering capabilities in Syria are insufficient, pressuring the SyAAF to send its Su-22M-4Ks equipped with 40-year-old KKR-1 pods—equipped with old, analog film cameras—to fly reconnaissance for the Russian air force.

Eh

lol sorry yea was typing quickly there

When are Syrians and Rasputin going to restart their advances on Aleppo?

Nigger

Don't be rude dude. He can't help it, he is born that way.

Niggers are from Africa you stupid burger.

>Trump makes himself look like an idiot when he says the plan is a mess, it's going like fucking clockwork.
Agree. He should just shut up on the whole Mosul stuff.

they are christian niggers we got enough muslim niggers to feed as is

>countryside general face when

Wait does this make SG the official anime of /sg/?