Our emperor speaks

Our emperor speaks

wow I thought he was tough

All CTR Employees will die November 8th.

same really disappointed

he lost my vote

how can he take on isis when he runs away like a coward

yep

I will personally rape their daughters' cunnies

wow, this is some next level shilling

same
It's fucking over bros

#DonaldPoopyPants

can't find this tweet - has to be fake

that might be the worse I've ever seen from CTR. 0/8 b8

>not verified
better luck next time ctr

This. Fuck Dreüghmpft

wtf i hate trump now this is like the 100th time too

You know when you fire back at someone with the exact insult they fired at you, it just makes you look like an even bigger idiot. fuck off CTR

The day of the rake approacheth nigger

lol

100%

my prayers tonight will be in the hopes that trumpsama can overcome this triggering ordeal

This whole thing was fake and it pains me to see Trump use these tactics, I've been a lifelong trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me.

WTF i hate Trump now

to be honest.. trump looks like he staged this
I've been a lifelong trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me.

WANNA GO

FFS, at least use the correct fonts

Niggers don't know they have a post ID

I've been a lifelong trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me.

I am not a shill. No one is shilling for Hillary. It's a Republican funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

Seriously, we can't let this guy get his hands on the nuclear codes

Sup Forums btfo

wtf i hate borders now

I thought that was an Australian exclusive

Do you even read your training materials, faggot? $0.50 has been withdrawn from your account.

>I used to be a Hillary supporter, but after the latest attempt on Trump's life, I am now #MAGA!

Always a leaf. Can never vote

Lel

Try harder.

to be honest.... trump looks like he staged this

You're not American soooooo. Get fucked?

Do I even have to say I'm a #CruzMissle now?

kill you are self

BULLSHIT LEAF

to be honest.. Trump looks like he staged this

He showed that he was a coward with slow reflexes today. There's a threat in the crowd? Let's just stand here and gawk at everyone like a dope! Preach hate, get hate. Mrs. Clinton wouldn't have to deal with events like this.

WTF I hate trump now, #nevertrump

allah is dogshit
mohammed wasa false prohet, he's in hell

the ctr should be thrown in tree mulchers

you line is old, you are here because you want to belong.
you don't.

>1post by this id

ignore slide threads